All Comments on 'Sex in My Office'

by greivous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What an arrogant prick!

Lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non-Consent

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There are two things with short life spans; a dog that chase cars, and a man that fucks married women

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not that bad.

Personally, I loved it.

harryj67harryj67over 8 years ago
Good Read

Well that was a good story thanks for the entertainment! I liked the details about Anna it really painted a good picture.

Wang4Wang4over 8 years ago
Good Story!

Ok so the guy was arrogant.....he is a story character and that was his "job "in this tale. Good job for a first effort on this site. Please do another

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A few months ago I opened my door to a work colleague who I hadn't seen for nearly twenty years. He'd looked me up because he was emigrating and wanted to see me one last time. We'd been good friends back then but as he was a newly wed we'd never become intimate. Now here we were with him telling me that his wife wasn't interested in sex and I told him about my twice a year if I was lucky sex life. We kissed and he fondled and then sucked my tits. I placed my hand on his crotch but he was still soft. We got naked on my bed and I sucked him to full erection. HIs balls were heavy and full. I opened my legs and guided him in. He thrust into me and brought me to orgasm. he pulled out and started to suck on my very sensitive clit which made me cum again squirting in his face. He entered me again and started pumping fast. He came wirh a scream filling my pussy with his cream which trickled out when he withdrew and squelched when he plunged back in. Afterwards he got a warm flannel and cleaned his cock before washing all the goo from my hairy nest. HE left soon after but I'll never forget my afternoon of lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bold

He was much more bolder than I was. During my single days I almost exclusively bedded married women I worked with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 stars

Great story. I need a girl like Anna in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous