Sex in My Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached across with my left hand and pulled her bikini away and started rubbing her vagina, up and down and around her clit and her pussy lips - she was soaking wet. Her pussy looked girlish, clean and virginal. Anna opened her legs and the thin black bikini material moved tighter across her mound. I rubbed her and entered her with my middle finger, running my palm smoothly across her clit, hooking my finger in deep. I had my right hand behind her head, holding a bunch of her dirty blonde hair.

"Suck my cock Anna," I told her softly. "That's it. Suck my cock. I love having my hard cock in your mouth, so suck it good. Suck my cock. Suck it like Marianne did. Keep sucking my cock. You came in here to suck my cock, didn't you?"

"Uh-huh," she replied, as she took my length on a forward thrust.

"So keep sucking my hard cock. You're a good cocksucker, you know that Anna?" I told her.

"Uh-huh, mmm"

"You look beautiful sucking my cock. You're my cocksucker now. Do you want to be my cocksucker?"

"Uh-huh, mmm"

"And you dressed up just for me, didn't you, just to suck my cock."

'Oh yeah, mmm, uh-huh." I kept pumping my hard member into her mouth in a sure and steady rhythm so she couldn't talk. I didn't want her to say anything anyway, I just wanted her to keep sucking me off.

Then I eased my first finger into her clean little pussy, as well as my middle finger, and she arched her back further and spread her legs even more and started slowly bucking and grinding and moaning.

I couldn't help it – I pulled out of her mouth and moved to the end of the desk and went straight to her cunt with my tongue, dragging her across the desk towards me, and then licking and lightly sucking around her clit, moving the skimpy black bikini to one side and running my hot tongue all over her sex.

Anna's pussy was totally bald. I stretched her pink lips open with my fingers and tongued her deep inside. She was grinding her hips, quietly moaning "oh yeah, oh yeah, aaahhh yeah" as I licked her, getting her totally wet until I stood up, pulled her towards me again, and pushed the purple head of my throbbing hard cock into her hot wet vagina.

"Aaaahhhhh yeah," she whispered, and she leaned up on her elbows and looked at me and down at my thick shaft entering her. Her hair fell across her face and she threw her head back again as she began to fuck me back with her hips. She was hot, wet, and tight, and as I moved my large hard cock further into her and leaned forward, she reached up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down into her and kissing me hard. I felt her thighs up around my ribs and I started pumping her hard, fucking her deep, two, three, four, ten, twenty thrusts, and she started coming on my cock, her pussy flexing and shimmering around my rod as I fucked her, trying to stay inside her as her hips twisted and she bit into my neck, fucking her short and deep and then, as her orgasm passed, fucking her some more but now with long, nasty, vicious thrusts, hard and purposeful, raking into her cunt, her hips moving loose now, my cock thickening and arching, getting ready to fill her with my cum.

"Don't come inside me," she whimpered as I fucked her. "Ok? Please don't come inside me."

My cock was massive now, huge and engorged and thick and hard, and I slapped into her as hard as I could, building to my orgasm, fucking her on my desk, listening to her go "oh, oh, don't cum in me, oh, oh" as I fucked her, and then feeling my balls tighten that one last time, one more thrust, and then blasting my cum into her, thrusting deep into her, as deep as I could, pressing my hips into her and cumming inside her, my whole body stiff and strong as she fought to push me off, my cock hard and cumming again, thrusting some more, spraying my cum inside her, feeling powerful and masculine and dominating.

"You bastard," she gasped breathlessly, "I told you not to come inside me, you bastard." Her arms were still around my neck.

My cock was still hard and still deep inside her pussy, and I fucked her more slowly while she bitched and moaned about what a bastard I am for cumming inside her.

"Yeah well you're a slut," I whispered in her ear. "You're a married slut, dressed up like a whore at work and you sucked my cock in my office." I kept fucking her. "And you're going to do it again or I'll tell your husband you fucked me and I came inside you."

My cock was softening but it was still hard enough for a few more thrusts.

"Do you like me fucking you?" I whispered.

"Yes," she said softly.

"Do you like my hard cock inside you?"

"You know I do", she groaned.

"Are you going to fuck me again Anna? Are you going to fuck me next week?"

"Yes" she breathed, "I'll fuck you again, just don't say anything, alright?"

I could tell she was still getting off on having my cock inside her – after all, her legs had moved back up around my waist and she had her arms tight around my neck.

Now that we'd come to an agreement, there were five or six final fuck thrusts – we both fucked each other, getting that last feeling of hot sex before the end. Then I pulled out and got off her, and she sat up on the desk, fixing her hair and adjusting her corset. She looked gorgeous. I liked the way her small waist flared out and became her curvy ass, it looked awesome. And I realised I badly wanted to lick her little clean-shaven school girl vagina again.

She swung her legs off the desk and wriggled back into her dress. I zipped up and tucked my shirt in. We'd been alone for about twenty minutes.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind next time," I calmly told her. "And it won't be here in my office, either, because I'm going to tie you up, use a dildo on you, and fuck you anally as well. So you choose a hotel and make a calendar appointment, and make sure it's before the end of next week or your husband's getting some news."

She looked at me with what seemed like a mixture of shock and anger, but there was another look too; it was that look you get from a woman who's being told what to do and knows she has no choice but to agree to it, maybe because you're the boss, or her father, or some other authority figure. It's a look that says "yes, I'll do as I'm told". Anna gave me that look.

"Ok," she said quietly as she moved to the door, "I'll book a hotel room, let me know which day suits you."

She leant forward to listen at the door for a second, and her green dress stretched over her sweet ass one more time. Anna opened the door slightly, and when she saw the coast was clear, she stepped out of my office, turned, and said with a professional office-type smile, "Thanks for everything!"

12