All Comments on 'Sex in the Office Ch. 01'

by zmatez98

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
man oh man

i strongly encourage you to take some writing classes if you wish to continue. to say this is poorly executed would be an understatement. best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Physics Lesson

there is no way a woman with EE tits could EVER fit into a C cup bra. There's ABSOLUTELY no way she'd fit into a AA. That's basically a tank top. Any girl with tits that big is going to be a BIG girl or a stripper who looks completely not right. Overall just VERY bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Juvenile

crap

mrchameleonmrchameleonabout 11 years ago
Horrible

Not good at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really bad ...

This story reads like a really bad blue movie. There was no devleopment of character, no plot. The story moved abruptly into a highly improbable sex scene full of awful cliches. I recommend reading and learning from examples of good erotic writing on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You may have a future....

With The Onion. I don't think the others get the joke! Right?.....I hope...... Sweet ending too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wake-up call

I've read excellent stories on Literotica; but nothing worse than this CRAP!!

Go back to school, read and learn! But please refrain from posting 02 til you do

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Incredible

Assuming you have read a few stories posted on this site, you wrote this, and said "yeah, ok; this is just as good." Please notice the use of quotation marks to indicate speech. The scenario was trite and insipid, the plot was sophomoric and unbelievable, and it was poorly executed. Congratulations, a triple threat. I had to stop after the EE to C to A detail. Scanned the rest. Can of oil? Really? 10W30?

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I'm just imagining the pain & strain on her back. Her breast are EE & she tries to fit them in a C cup bra but today wore an AA bra. Her back probably has so many welts & scars on it. Big breast in a little bra that does not fit isn't even remotely sexy. Breast that big need all the support they can get & an C or AA bra ain't gonna do it. Her tits are probably so saggy. I stopped reading after that ridiculousness of her wearing them little ass bras for her big ass tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How?

How can you not know how quotation marks work? I can't comment on the story, because lack of proper punctuation make it too painful to read past the first few lines. Go retake 5th grade english and come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Remedial Writer

Dialogue needs more names & quotation marks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous