All Comments on 'Sex in this Club'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh??

Did I miss a chapter from the space between? This was hot and I now I need the middle. Regan had just moved to her fathers house and met Ian...

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlover 10 years agoAuthor
To: "The Space Between Things" Fans...

Don't get upset. I just used a later scene from the story to create a FlashFiction piece for another site and I thought I would share it with you. I do plan on finishing the story and submitting it. This was just a taste. I've not been well and I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things.

~ABG

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh please please please

On my knees begging!!!!

Pls update him, she and them. I love it.

Mimi

CumonmiCumonmiover 10 years ago
omg

I thought the same thing when I seen that you posted this. I thought I missed alot of chapters other the the two that are on here for "the space between things" well I for one like this story it definitely was hot, but I'm ready for more if the stories that aren't finished on here. Please continue to write ..

ps

hope your getting well

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a nice story

Wow, just read the story. You have a new fan. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

This is an excellent piece of flash fiction, the pace is great and the characters came shining through. Not to mention that it is hot as hell. I'm so glad to see you back. I hope you are not planning on staying gone again. Update soon please. Your stories are amazing. And finish "The Space Between Things". Specifically after giving us that hot preview.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
DAMN GOOD QUICKIE!!!

There is nothing like a quickie at lunch time and that is how I felt reading this story...Refreshed, just how you feel after a "NOONER"!

I say, "Heck yeah to all quickie's, written or otherwise!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Always a great steamy read.

DollylolaDollylolaover 8 years ago
Too good

That was far too good to be a one off!!

KoollavaKoollavaabout 6 years ago

Are you going to finish this?

PrecisofheartsPrecisofheartsover 5 years ago
FINISH IT

I want the story. I NEED the context. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHOA!!!

HOLY CRAP! I NEED MORE OF THESE TWO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of her writing is rather good, some of it isn't such as "Trust", all about vikings 8th century? (In Greenland which is surprising hospitable!! And they don't meet Any Indigenous Tribes-people!!) But with 21st century American attitudes, words and slang, with lots of filler and The Male Main Character MIA for long periods!! (should of been called "American Vikings in Greenland Paradise" (Soap Opera)) And not finished, like alot of stories here but then there is the short, brief stories and luckily this story didn't go on. The premise is nauseating, no warning that we're in step sibling/almost incest? territory and non consent/reluctance with a side dish of the 50 shades (3 hilarious books!!) Christian Grey saying "Mine" too often. Mix in (luckily) brief description of fucking; she came, he came and story finished. I have now given up reading anything else she has written (comments mentions these "characters" in the 2 part story "The space between things" which is also unfinished) I have read quite a few stories on this site and the thing that pissed me off is numerous part stories, that stop and remain unfinished. Please label these stories with a * denoting unfinished, then we can decide whether or not to read them!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous