Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously. I don't think there's juice left in me to do it again."

"There is," she chimed in, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping them slowly. "I know because I can feel it inside you." She pushed his shirt up his chest and kissed his navel. He felt a familiar arousal stirring and stifled a moan as she started kissing up his body with warm, wet kisses. She pushed his shirt up enough and he took it off, tossing it with his jacket.

"This room doesn't seem big enough," Tom commented as she reached his neck and licked from his shoulder to his jaw, murmuring something darkly.

"This is not my whole house," she replied, snaking her hands down his body to his pants again. She knelt down and pulled his boxers and pants down slowly. She released his throbbing arousal and it hit her in the chin, startling her. She recovered quickly and smiled broadly, licking her lips.

"Don't even think about it. I don't feel anything unless we're having actual sex."

"That is no problem at all. I merely want to taste it," she explained, grabbing his balls with one hand and placing the other at the base of his shaft. Her lips met his cockhead and she closed her eyes, moaning with satisfaction. She lowered her head a few inches and ran her tongue along the underside of his cock. He looked down impassively.

Despite it being very, very hot, he didn't feel any kind of stimulation from it aside from just feeling she was touching him. The demon moaned and retracted her head, pumping his shaft slowly as she flicked away the string of saliva connecting her lips and his arousal.

"See?" Tom asked, hoping to get past this.

"Are you sure you want to skip this?" asked the demon, pumping precum out of his cock eagerly, smirking as if she was enticing him.

"We can sit here all day and you tug my cock until it comes off, and I won't cum. I told you I don't feel anything unless it's sex."

The demon's brow furrowed. "I don't understand. What's wrong with it?" She poked the tip of his glans with her finger, as if it would help her decipher what the issue was.

Tom sighed. "I'm cursed. Let's just get this over...with..." He trailed off as she engulfed his cock again with her mouth and lowered her head until her lips met his crotch. She closed her eyes and let her tongue play with his shaft, licking him all over. Tom folded his arms and sighed, cock throbbing in the snow woman's throat. As extraordinarily hot as this was, he was completely unaffected and needed to get out of here.

"Can you just stop?" In response, the demon began to palm his balls, playing with them as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. A tingle of arousal struck up his body and he sighed, heartbeat beginning to rise. The last person to do that without threatening him with castration was the Goddess, and she was one great lay.

He cracked a little grin at the memory of crawling on top of the demon, trying to get a feel for a woman's body as she instructed him on what to do and how to bring her to orgasm in several different ways. The woman looked up at him curiously, still sucking his member.

Tom put his hand on the back of her head and smiled at her. "Just thinking about someone else is all. You done tasting me yet?" She shook her head, swallowing. Tom felt her throat tighten around his glans and found his mind wandering to places he'd visited before. As her tongue travelled up and down his shaft, he wondered what it would feel like to be normal and have this happen to him.

Did it feel the same way normal sex did? Not in the sense that it would feel texturally the same, but would he get off in a different way. He knew from Andrea that anal was able to do the same thing for him that regular sex did, save for bring him to climax. Did this do the same thing for regular people? Was it as satisfying? More satisfying? His experiences with Sohm wasn't any help in the matter; everything she did to him all felt the same.

The yuki-onna rose from his cock and kissed the tip as precum dribbled from it in thick, dripping beads.

"You were telling the truth," she said, more a question though.

"Why would I lie about that?" Tom retorted, pulling his pants up. "So we're done here, right?"

She pulled his pants down to his ankles and shook her head. "Share your warmth with me for one night. It's so cold in this forest all alone, without a man here to comfort me and feed my innermost desires."

She pouted at him, her eyes gleaming with moisture. Tom gave her a flat look and folded his arms across his chest, unmoved. He'd learned a long time ago what sincerity from a demon sounded like. The yuki-onna sounded like Ceria did, teasing, condescension beneath her request. The demon frowned when she realized she wasn't getting anywhere, and sighed.

"So, where do we begin?" Tom asked, stepping out of his pants.

The demon's lips curled into a smile and the wind outside blew hard, shooting puffs of snow through the cracks in the windows and bamboo covering the door.

"Wherever you'd like," she replied mischievously. She stood up and turned around, looking at him over her shoulder, batting her eyelashes. "Undress me?"

Tom decided that fighting her wasn't going to get him anywhere, and going back outside was completely unthinkable in this weather. He assumed she controlled it, so that'd be doubly bad for him if that turned out to actually be the case. He took a long, deep breath and smoothed out all the wrinkles and objections in his mind.

He let his breath out against the nape of her neck and grinned, placing his hands on the petite demon's shoulders.

"With pleasure," he replied as sensually as he could. He saw the skin on her neck rise like it was alive, and she shivered visibly with anticipation. Tom trailed his hands down she sides of her body, drifting over smooth, supple curves and pressing against the silk robe wrapped tightly around her. He reached the thick sash at her hips and tugged at it gently. His fingers slipped along its length, unfurling it little portions at a time, teasing the demon with slowness. Tom watched her breath come out in thick, heavy clouds of vapor, and she moaned as her sash fell to the floor. Tom opened her robe and ran his hands up her body again, feeling smooth as he let his fingertips explore her body.

His hands reached her shoulders and pulled her robe from them. She held her arms back so he could remove the garment and it pooled at their feet noiselessly.

"No more robe to hide you from me." He kissed the demon's ear.

"Kimono," she corrected, reaching back to feel him. He moved forward and pressed himself against her, his arousal throbbing against her backside. His hands found their way to her hips again, and slowly moved across her body to her front. She moaned as he rubbed her inner thighs slowly, relishing the fact that she was about as wet as could be from it all.

Her face was turning pink, though the rest of her body was nearly as pale as the snow outside, just a few shades darker than it. Tom parted her creamy thighs with little effort and rubbed her clit with his thumb. She gasped at his attentions and went rigid.

"You wanna do it here?" Tom asked the demon, nibbling at her ear and letting out a warm, long breath into her ear. She moaned outright and grabbed his hand, putting it against her sex.

"Make me warm," she uttered. Tom let go of her ear and nodded, tracing her slit with his fingertips. Slick fluid coated his fingers and they easily found passage into her body. They wasted no time, and were buried in her heat to the third knuckle in only a second. She sucked in a deep breath and curled her toes.

Tom began to pump his fingers in and out of her in a slow rhythm, sliding his other hand up her body, counting her ribs as his fingers passed them one by one. She melted into him and leaned her head back against his chest. Tom gave her a warm kiss on her crown and cupped her breast with his hand.

Her knees quivered, but she remained standing, his fingers pumping in and out of her slowly, keeping rhythm with Tom's heartbeat. He squeezed her breast lightly, testing her reaction. Her eyes closed and she let out a pleased moan, drifting on a sexual wave. Tom rubbed his thumb across her breast, pressing down on her areola as it passed. He then rubbed her hard nipple as it responded to his touch. Her areola swelled as he continued to gently rub her breast, keeping his tone very smooth and very gentle.

The yuki-onna seemed to be losing herself in his attentions, letting him play with her body as he wanted. He leaned down and whispered sweet nothings into her ear, and she shuddered and moaned at every one, enjoying his breath in her ear. He guessed this was what it was like to be on the giving end of sexy whispering. He liked it.

Soon though, his needs outmatched his desire for foreplay, and his hands fell to her thighs. The demon was more than ready to continue, and lifted her legs as he pulled them up. He lifted her body up and gently let her back down enough to straddle his throbbing manhood, as if she were going to ride it.

She rubbed her dripping heat against his shaft, biting her lip with anticipation. Tom gritted his teeth as her sex rubbed him, coaxing his innermost primal needs with the promise of the ultimate pleasure. The agent stood there, unmoving, and breathed down the demon's neck with as much self-restraint as he could muster.

He didn't get to do much foreplay with his curse. This was basically the only foreplay he got gratification from, and he relished every second of it. There was something about having a woman, being close enough to reach inside of her, being able to...and not doing it. It felt empowering on a level he couldn't replicate.

"Please," the demon breathed. She turned her head to him and he leaned forward, pressing his lips to her in a tender, hungry kiss. If it was possible to capitulate to him any further, she did it right then and there, giving him every last bit of control she clung to. Tom leaned into the kiss and raised her hips, allowing his erection to rise, his glans pressing against her core.

He stuck his tongue into her mouth, past her teeth to mingle with its mate. His mind went to the furthest reaches of pleasure when he lowered her onto his pulsing cock, having to curl slightly to maintain their kiss as she came down on him. They both trembled with lust and satisfaction.

Tom started pumping in and out of her at an easy swing, raking his sensitive nerve across flesh that was too pleasurable to be human. The demon pushed fierceness into their kiss, invading his mouth with her tongue and cupping his face with her hands.

Long tresses of her black hair became tangled between them, and she removed one hand from Tom's face to brush them away, stuttering in her action as Tom reached the apex of his drive into her body.

Outside, the wind picked up again and snow thudded against the walls. The yuki-onna arched her back away from him, driving him deeper as her hips rolled toward him. He penetrated to the furthest limit she had and the demon's eyes went wide. She bit his tongue and moaned in ecstasy before he pulled back again.

They found a nice pace and Tom leaned back against the wall, finding it a trying task to support himself and her and have sex all at the same time. Her hands continually repositioned themselves, on his face, in his hair, unable to find out what to do. The demon seemed to have trouble keeping her thoughts together as they ground their sexes together, coming nearly apart, and then sliding together, pleasure points flaring with nerve endings that felt unholy stimulation.

They reached the apex of their grind and Tom slid his hands toward her knees, lifting her legs to a higher angle. His cock penetrated her at a vastly different angle, and she broke their kiss to squeal, saliva dripping from her gleaming blue lips.

"My whole body..." she murmured, trembling with ecstasy and excitement.

"Yuki-hime," Tom cooed, leaning in to kiss her again. Her eyes widened as their lips connected, and she rocked herself against him hard, moaning into his mouth. He responded by tightening his grip on her thighs and bucking up harder, driving his erection against bundles of sensitive nerves inside her core.

Their pace picked up in speed and intensity, both of them grinding harder and harder, yearning for more contact than their bodies could give. That didn't stop them from trying though, and their tempo soared as high as their lust. Tom felt a growing need in his loins and slid his right arm beneath both her knees, raising her legs almost to her chest. His free hand snaked up to her breast and fondled it, pinching her nipple between two fingers.

She shuddered with absolute delight and arched like a gymnast each time she rocked herself down on his cock, pushing him through a network of unholy flesh that pulsed and tugged at his member, trying to keep it seated within the demon.

Tom felt like he couldn't contain his orgasm for a second longer, and the demon gripped his hair tightly, pulling like she was trying to rip his hair out. Her body tensed all over and she bit down on his bottom lip.

Tom felt his orgasm explode and a shock ran though him, racing up and down his shaft, passing up his body and into his head, where it bloomed like a sun. He held himself inside of her, seated completely in her heavenly flesh, hand squeezing her breast, gripping her legs to tightly that her knees were pressed firmly against her chest.

There they remained for some time, both in the throes of intense orgasms, her insides undulating and milking every thick gobbet of cum out of his arousal. Tom's orgasm began to wane, waves of pleasure emanating from his cock beginning to settle. The yuki-onna didn't seem like she was coming down any, so he held her where she was until some semblance of realization returned to her dark blue eyes.

They panted and looked at each other, still connected by their sexes. She smiled and let go of his hair, letting her head fall back against his shoulder tiredly. He lifted her off his arousal and gently set her down on her own two shaky feet. She managed to keep her head up, but leaned against the agent for support.

"You called me...hime, she said, astonished.

"Every girl deserves to be a princess somewhere," Tom said, realizing his feet were getting cold. He looked down and found his toes covered in snow. Looking up, he saw the doorway was filled with it, and a large drift of it had ploughed through the bamboo mat holding it out and spread out across the floor. He eyes met the demon's and she blushed a spectacular shade of red.

"How did you know what hime meant? You didn't know what a kimono was," she asked.

Tom shrugged. "You hang around with otaku's every now and again and you learn a few things."

"I'm so embarrassed." The snow filling the small room blew out of the ruined doorway and scattered outside, spreading in all directions as a cold wind picked it up in little flurries all around. Tom could only stand where he was as the yuki-onna staggered to her clothes and picked them up with shaking hands.

"I don't mean to run off, but I need to find a way into Hell. You wouldn't happen to know where this forest ends and Hell begins, would you?" asked the agent.

"Through that door," she said as her arm extended toward a door opposite of the one they had entered through. "Just walk and you'll end up in Hell. Oh gods, I'm still not ready to walk." She sat down on the floor and pulled her pale legs to her chest, robe and sash wrapped around her as a crude blanket.

"The guy, the guide before, he said that everyone else and I would meet up in Hell. How, I mean, like, where does that happen? Are they just gonna be at the end of the path?"

The yuki-onna smiled. "I lied when I told you you were the first I saw."

Tom gave a chuckle and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I figured as much."

"Six came through here, and four pleased me to some degree. The other two nearly killed me as they stomped through my home and demanded to know if I had found anyone else. I don't like that woman. She's very unkind," the demon stated, her voice hardening as she described Veronica.

"Yeah, she's messed up right now. Jerhme has his hands full carrying her around trying to calm her down," Tom replied, moving to put back on his clothes.

"Carrying her?" the demon asked incredulously. "She looked healthy to me when she almost broke my neck with one hand and demanded to know who else I had seen." She huffed to herself and sulked while Tom pulled his boots on.

"That's weird. The last time I saw her she couldn't walk, let alone think straight." He pulled his shirt and jacket on and grabbed his sword from the floor. He checked to make sure all his things were in order and then turned to the closed door.

"You...you wouldn't like to stay here a while longer? Would you?" the demon asked, lifting her eyes to him sadly. "You have no idea how lonely it gets in this forest."

Tom knelt down and hugged the naked, pale woman. "I can't. I've got somewhere I don't want to be and I'm sure I'd just get dragged to Hell if I didn't show up on time." Her arms wrapped around his shoulders in a comforting way and she let out a resigned sigh.

"Goodbye, oji-san," she said, squeezing him tightly. "I'll remember you."

"Oji?" Tom questioned.

"My prince, if I am a princess," she murmured in return, allowing her arms to go slack and him to stand. He winked at her and then walked to the door, pushing it open. Outside the small dwelling lay an enormous cavern, lit intermittently by dim green lights that brightened and faded slowly to their own rhythm.

He closed the door behind him and started into the maw of Hell itself, feeling like he was going into the belly of some enormous beast, whose teeth stuck out like pillars of stone from the ground. He looked up, and found only darkness to greet his wandering eyes, so massive was the cavern.

He continued deep into the cavern, following the glowing lights, which turned out to be strange bulbous plants with thorny, gnarled stems. He avoided coming near them, as he had no idea what kind of effects they might have on him. Now that he was in, or at least nearing Hell, all the rules changed.

His progress was met with no resistance, not a single living soul for hours upon hours. He walked until his feet hurt, and stopped not far from one of the glowing plants, taking off his shoes and resting his feet while he lay against a large stalagmite reaching toward the cavern ceiling.

What was he doing here? He could have easily asked the yuki-onna to hide him somewhere, and by the looks of it she would have happily helped him for a price. There, he probably could've remained hidden away, and at least a little happier for it. But he had chosen to go meet Ceria in Hell. He fought the urge to go back the way he came.

Ceria could only hurt the people he cared about on Earth if he denied her, and potentially a very large number of innocents. If he knew anything about her, it was that she didn't play nice when she wasn't getting her way. He had to go.

Or, he pondered, he could finally do what had been denied to him thus far. He unsheathed his sword and stared at its blade thoughtfully. Runes covered its surface, and the edge gleamed in the dim green light, casting it in an eerie glow.

He could do it.

He could finally end everything here. All the agonizing and horrific memories that gave him nightmares and made him cry his eyes out when he was alone. All the pain and trauma and fear of that demon finding him again. Every memory from every episode he'd ever had, all the hallucinations, the phantoms, the screaming, his screaming.

Gone in one moment.

He stared at the sword so intently that he didn't hear the footsteps that approached him.

"Tom?" a voice asked, startling the agent.