Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit Jerhme you scared the fuck out of me," Tom exclaimed, shaking himself out of his thoughts. Jerhme sat down beside him and looked from the agent's blade to his face. Tom couldn't meet Jerhme's eyes.

"Death does not release you from it," the demon said in a solemn tone. "I watched a man I considered my brother in every respect, turn his blade against himself. He found no peace from his despair, not in the act, not in the aftermath, not even in death."

"Why is that?" Tom asked, still holding his blade.

Jerhme shook his head. "I have asked myself the same question for millennia."

They sat in the gloom silently for a while, unable to continue talking about anything. Jerhme didn't seem to want to tell Tom one way or another about what he should do. The teen felt strange, almost guilty.

He'd solve his own problems, and probably fuck everyone else over royally. He couldn't imagine what would happen if they showed up with news that he'd offed himself on the way there. Most likely, they'd all be killed.

His hand tightened around the hilt of his sword and he clenched his jaw in thought. It would be a lot easier to just take this thing and shove it through Ceria's head and leave. As fanciful as that sounded to Tom, the picture of Ceria pinned on the end of his sword gave him a grim satisfaction that not long ago would have made him think he was a sociopath.

"Let's go," said the teen when he had collected himself. He pushed himself to his feet and sheathed the claymore on his back. Jerhme stood and turned toward the deeper part of the cavern, beginning to walk. Tom put his boots back on and they walked without speaking. The demon seemed oddly serious and contemplative, so Tom didn't bother to ask him anything. Whatever he was thinking, they were thoughts that didn't need to be disturbed.

------------ Fentin's Warcamp, South of Gritenaivs, Hell ------------

"We return at once to find the human!" Fentain roared, flipping the long table in front of him so hard that it soared across the tent and tore through one of the walls, scattering maps, figurines, swords, armor, and slaves everywhere. The lord let out a feral roar and slashed all around him in anger, cutting down a servant with Tsathangaus in the blink of an eye. The blade reveled in this sort of treatment and hungered for more.

"My lord, they have already departed and without Brohund we will be unable to-"

"I don't care about Brohund! We will find the human and I will make sure he is ground into dush and ash and cinders before I let him slip through my grasp again!" the demon snapped, slashing through the support beam that held his tent up. Thick fabric came down upon him and his generals and the lord cut his way through it, letting his demonic form take shape as he lost control of his anger.

Wings sprouted through the back of his shirt, tearing the garment to shreds. His horns flared to life with a ball of fire between them, searing the air around him angrily. His eyes collapsed into pits of fire and searched the fumbling bodies beneath the heavy canvass for Vendr. He found his captain standing almost motionless, raising his arm through the canvass and splitting it with his fingers. It ripped around his massive frame.

"My lord, they are right. The humans have left their hole and moved on," he said impassively, folding his arms across his chest.

"Are you mocking me?" Fentin demanded, brandishing his exotic blade menacingly.

"No," Vendr replied. "I suggest that we wait for the human to arrive."

"He will be in Ceria's grasp by that time," Fentin snarled, tail flicking about testily.

Vendr shrugged. "It was unavoidable then. Either by their machinations or hers, we were tricked. And we have paid the price for it. There is only one way to turn now."

Vendr raised his arm toward the West and nodded toward his outstretched fingers.

"And that is?" Fentin asked, impatient for an answer from his out-of-line subordinate.

"To her home, as we have maintained since we began marshaling our banners. If we cannot catch him outside her walls, then we will do so within." A sly grin came to rest upon the massive demon's lips, and Fentin's anger abated.

"They have made it in?" the lord asked, incredulous.

No act of espionage had worked thus far on Ceria's holdings, not in several millennia.

"One," Venrdr corrected. "One has made it in."

Fentin's wings dropped from their outstretched position and the lord sighed discontently. He sheathed his blade and looked around at all his generals and captains.

"We move for the Glacis River. We'll take the western bank and set up our camp there before the Long Night. We'll clear the mountains during the Long Night and then make for the plains."

"During the Long Night, my lord?" General Voronin asked cautiously.

"Yes. Ceria's holdouts need to be dealt with swiftly if we are to secure a supply line between the Zuldspire and the western edge of these mountains."

"My lord, with all the respect that is due to your person and your status, the Long Night is a sacred time. Shedding blood during...it may anger Grymir," the general continued.

Fentin bristled, but maintained his cooling demeanor. "General Voronin, did Grymir follow tradition when he invaded the Sanctuary of the Underworld? Were the Interwar Observances seen by his dark army when they laid siege to Dalaria's fortresses? Were the laws defended by Dalaria adhered to when she was overthrown by a former human's efforts to break his succubi out of prison?"

"My lord, I meant only-"

Fentin interrupted. "I understand your objections, General, but Ceria will not be expecting us to bear arms against her holdings during the Long Night. We have already broken the Interwar Observances. Making the Long Night ours certainly falls as no harsher a crime."

"Yes, lord," General Voronin answered, bowing his head respectfully.

"Now then," Fentin continued. "Which one of our spies has infiltrated Ceria's estate?"

Mefur answered, "Adze, my lord. A succubus."

Fentin nodded and regained total control over his emotions. Normally, he was far more composed than this, but it drove nails into his head to think that they'd gone ahead with an incredibly dangerous and politically-unsound venture, completed it successfully, and returned to having not completed it at all. In fact, it had made Fentin's efforts far more difficult from hereon in. He no longer had a spy in the human organization.

But, all was not lost, and he had gained a valuable asset here in Hell. He smoothed his appearance over and let his demonic extremities recede into his flesh, blinking away stars as his eyes solidified into pasty, gleaming orbs.

"She'll fit right in if the past is any indicator as to what goes on at one of Ceria's festivals. In any case, now that we've been through our trials and tribulations this evening," Fentin began, sensing that his commanders desired to retire to their quarters. "We'll reconvene tomorrow and make fresh plans then." The demons and incubi nodded, taking their leave without further delay.

"Your will, my lord?" Mefur asked.

"Set this in order. I've neglected Amern for quite some time now." Fentin made his way to his own personal quarters, taking his time as previous engagements ran through his head. Soon, he'd face Ceria's forces in an actual battle, not a pitched skirmish. For once, he'd be able to draw a decisive battle from her armies and, hopefully, put down her ability to delay his arrival at her estate. He didn't expect a clean victory for anything, but at least he'd make significant progress beyond claiming vast swathes of land that amounted to nothing unless on paper.

"My lord," Vendr said, breaking Fentin from his thoughts. The demon turned to his enormous captain and nodded.

"Yes, Vendr?"

The giant was silent for a moment, finding his words. "I...I request that a slave in your service be transferred to mine. I will more than readily compensate you with as many of mine as needed if you have contention with my request," he said diplomatically.

Fentin arched a brow. "After all the time we've spent maiming everything under the Eternal Sanctum, you think I would require diplomacy from my closest and most trusted companion?" This caused Vendr to relax his shoulder a bit.

"I only wished to make my deference known, my lord," Vendr replied.

Fentin decided to let Vendr's earlier lack of respect go unaddressed. The demon knew how to keep Fentin's hot head from turning things from bad to worse, for the most part. "Of course. Now, which slave do you want?"

"The baphomet. I do not know her name."

Fentin shrugged. "Then we will find her and you can do what you wish with her." The two continued to Fentin's quarters and found the demon Vendr wanted, a young girl who only came up to Fentin's throat. To Vendr, she barely came up to his navel. The lord could only imagine what he wanted her for, and his best guess had her bruised so badly she wouldn't be able to stand up or sit down for days.

"Thank you, my lord," Vendr said as he motioned for the baphomet to follow him.

"Take care. Tomorrow we ride for the Glacis."

With that, Fentin watched Vendr leave, and then stripped off his clothing, discarding his torn shirt and ripped breeches into a slave's awaiting arms. He pulled a thin, black lacy garment from the pocket of his breeches and stared at it intently. This was the reason he'd been fooled. Ceria had given this to another human to throw off Fentin's judgment.

"Give this to an outrider and tell him to hand it to Ceria personally as an envoy. Give her this message: Your tricks won't save the human here." The slave nodded and left the tent quickly.

Fentin then moved through his tent and entered the room holding his armor stand, weapons, personal trunk, and bed. Amern lay upon the thick green and gold bedding, fast asleep in her own dream world.

The lord quietly lay on the bed beside her and propped his head up on his hand. He traced the length of her smooth, wide hips with his fingers, stirring the succubus just enough to wake her. His hand moved up her body and her eyes opened, staring into his, pale blue orbs filled with curiosity.

"You have need of me, my lord?" she asked, smiling gently.

"I may, if I didn't interrupt something you were enjoying," Fentin mused back, bringing his hand back down to rest on her hip. She reached out and caressed his cheek with her hand.

"I feel I'm about to get something far more enjoyable to dream of," cooed the tanned courtesan, tracing down the length of his body with her nimble fingers. Fentin exhaled as the pleasant feeling of her fingers against his manhood stirred a lust within him that had been neglected for days.

"Indeed you are." Fentin slid his hand further and squeezed the succubus' backside, kneading soft flesh in his hand. Amern pushed her hips closer to his and his arousal hardened against her thighs, rising toward her core. She moved close enough to keep it from rising and giggled, stroking him hard as he slid his hand even further, teasing her anus with his finger.

"Why do you let me tease you?" Amern asked, rubbing one thigh up and down his pulsing member. Fentin continued to play with her absentmindedly as he thought. The succubus wasn't very different from the others; a willing body to bed with him when he desired. She wasn't especially attractive compared with the others, though he did choose her for the way she looked.

"Perhaps I enjoy feeling powerless and bent to another's will?"

The succubus sat straight up in shock. "My lord! You? Powerless?" she exclaimed incredulously. "I doubt there is a succubus who could truly make you feel powerless."

"You may be right," he agreed, pressing his finger further. The succubus curled her toes, but kept a straight face. "But it would be a shame to allow a succubus who can give me that to slip through my fingers."

The demon pantomimed letting sand run through his fingers, and the succubus relaxed a bit, drawing herself down beside him again, this time with his arousal at the cleft of her thighs, riding the junction between her legs and her core.

"I am thankful for the opportunity to be that succubus," Amern said, rubbing his cock back and forth, making it slick with her fluids.

"You've shown me just how thankful you are several times, from dark until light." Fentin's own toes curled as his glans nearly penetrated the succubus, but he knew far better than to assume it had been an accident. Amern was playing with him.

"Of course. It is not often that a succubus is chosen to be the consort of the most powerful lord in the Sanctuaries." She played with his member again, letting his glans spread her labia apart, but keeping it out of her body. She nudged him over and over again, teasing him in a way only a woman of her caliber could.

Fentin could see the desire in her eyes. Her self-control was immense, far greater than his was in any case. He allowed himself to be enthralled by her, falling deeper into the lust that bathed them both in growing ecstasy. She looked into him knowingly, his fingers playing inside of her as she goaded him for more, urging his basest desires with her body.

"You could own everything I have at this moment, if you so desired it," Fentin mused, half serious. He didn't think he'd be willing to say no if she set conditions to letting him delve deeper into her ungodly delightful body.

"All I desire from you is what you have given me." She allowed his glans to slip into her pussy, causing him a great deal of strain to remember how to breathe. She grinned widely, a feral and animalistic gesture, and continued. "...a bedmate worthy of a tale or two..."

Fentin bit his lip as she allowed him just under an inch of passage into her, stroking him gently, mind-numbingly close to actual penetration. It was maddeningly close, and everything in him roared for more. Everything that he was stared longingly into her eyes, drained of all thoughts not consumed with her.

"And...?" Fentin questioned, hoping that when she finished, they would dive into each other with vigor. The succubus remained silent, coyly guiding his every pleasure center just far enough to feel the phantom glimmers of her actual touch, only to be rejected at the last moment and refused entry.

"...libido strong enough to satisfy my lust, each and every time it rises..." She sank his arousal just far enough to give all but the most powerful sensory nodes direct contact with her labia. Fentin's breath hitched, hanging on her every word and movement. "...and reignite me when my flame dims."

She pushed forward and Fentin bucked up, sliding his erection into her body as far as possible. They both moaned, ridges of pleasure centers coming to life as they were given the sweet touch of one another. Fentin pulled back and pushed into her again, slowly enjoying everything the succubus had to offer him. He pressed his fingers harder, and she clamped her knees together.

"And how bright does your flame burn now?"

Her eyes glowed. "Bright enough, my lord." She swung her leg over him and rolled him into his back, driving herself down on his cock with a groan. Her eyes rolled back for a moment as they settled and maneuvered into a comfortable position, their sexes pressing against each other, warm, slick flesh hugging hard, throbbing flesh.

Amern rolled herself against him and Fentin followed her lead, taking the rhythm and pushing up to it, backing down from it as it reached a low arc. Amern placed her hands on his chest to support herself and spread her knees as far as they would go, her body in one full purpose now that she had found what she liked.

Fentin's hands stayed on her backside, one pushing two fingers into her as her hips rose, the other squeezing her and bringing her hips down with added force at the downward arc of her body.

Quickly, Fentin found her pervading presence to be overwhelming, and felt a familiar feeling crawling in the pit of his stomach. Amern nodded, giving him a half-grin as she sped up her undulations. Fentin clenched his jaw as she brought him higher and higher toward release, the feeling in his stomach dropping lower and lower until it was at the end of its route.

Fentin suddenly took hold of Amern's shoulders and flipped them over. The succubus moaned and giggled at the same time, unable to choose which she wanted to do.

"My lord!" she eked out, wrapping her legs around his waist as her arms found his shoulders. "You are much more playful today." Fentin's mouth found her breast and he suckled on it, tasting the salty sweat covering her body. His tongue roved over her areola and nipple, causing the succubus to tremble with pleasure.

Fentin bucked against her a few more times and then pushed her into the sheets, his orgasm slamming his thoughts into her. His whole body clamped her to him, keeping them connected as he rode out wave after wave of pleasure, draining him of a generous amount of semen. Amern seemed satisfied enough with this, and milked him for all he was worth as they trembled together in a heap of sweaty limbs and heavy breathing.

The lord unlatched his mouth from her breast and met her intense blue eyes.

"Are you still able?" questioned the succubus.

He flexed his erection and kissed her gently. "Just one time is no more the end than a heap of bricks is a castle."

Amern reunited their lips and they fell into each other again with renewed vigor.