All Comments on 'Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls'

by MrsJ

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sequel Please and start-up where this story left off with Cassie's father coming in to see the "good" Doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad, pathetic, and lame.

Your story brings to mind a smirking schoolboy with little real talent other than a dirty mind and an overactive imagination.

5 minutes of my life wasted on this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Juvenile tripe

I gave you two stars, please go away and find another hobby, this is a site for adults only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Very good story. I'd love to read a second chapter, curious if Dr John got to sample Grace, or initiate any of the other Virgins

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so bad

can't be bothered going into why

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
While

A cute and fun story, there's no way in hell that something like this could ever happen, there would be 6 men in jail including Dr John because teenage girls can not keep their mouths shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I gave you a 5 star rating. Write more.

Looking forward to more Sex Education for

Schools.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One

1 star. Weak, silly.

MrsJMrsJover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback

Thank you to those who have submitted votes and comments. I (and, I am sure, most other authors) welcome feedback - whether you like or dislike, agree or disagree with what has been written. So more feedback, please!

But please be constructive - abuse and foul language is not necessary (and sometimes I'm not even sure that I get the point that some people are trying to make when they are abusive!). I do not wish to censor the comments page, but I have deleted several 'quite unhelpful' comments.

And thanks for reading the story...it's great to know there are readers out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horrible

This is the worst story I have ever read. Please take this down.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
An OK start.

Some of the descriptions were a little long, some were a bit repetitive. But overall it is a promising get start.

Maybe it needs to get down and dirty in chapter 2, don't hold back on every occasion. Also, some detailed description of the individual girls would be good, blond, height, vital stats, etc. to give a bit a background info.

Looking forward to the next installment !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My kind of story!

Excellent! Well written and well thought out!

mschack63mschack63over 8 years ago
Part II please

I thought this was a very nice introduction. Looking forward to more.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Great

In Canada I know when girls are on the pill and preferably those who aren't need doctors apt every time they need new prescription so they can have checkup and pap. To ensure female parts stay healthy. I'm surprised he didn't do that and give her extension on her prescription while she was on the table to save time and a trip to a doctor.

Good story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10/10

I love how the whole group are a little nervous about seeming more interested in the 10/10 girl, when how could they not be! I would like to see a few of them going along with John's most thought through, indirect ruse to make Grace the obvious centre of attention but without making her self conscious. The one-on-one action with Cassie isn't so exciting. Take your time. Wait for inspiration. Let's see him build a franchise serving everyone graduating to adulthood. I'm sure the local medical school has room in their curriculum for visits to local practices too. He might need a mature woman doctor to enter his practice to educate the young men.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereabout 8 years ago
absolutely fantastic

enjoyed reading your story, looking

forward to another chapter. I gave you

5 stars. loved the detail

HXsRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

What a lucky teacher.. .cant be same one I had, mine was great to .... it helped me a lot as my new B/F,. was a virgin.

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

Very seductive Dr,.. H e caries out his plan perfectly..!!!

exhultantexhultantover 2 years ago

This, & the following in the series, is so well written & contains amazing volume of titillating passages.

It must have taken enormous hours to complete, & extensive planning - I am deeply impressed.

I put myself in the place of the doctor confronted by such sexy young girls & my penis drips pre-cum as I mull over the opportunities in which I would like to participate.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

good doctor teaching

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous, what would I not give to be the doctor with these hot young cunts, the lucky fucker. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Lee2012Lee20129 months ago

Very well written, anc rightfully so being the female suthor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous