Sex on the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I devoured Kate's pussy, April decided to stop sucking my cock and start riding it. I felt her mouth leave my cock followed by some moving around before she knelt over me and guided my cock into her snug, slippery pussy, impaling herself on it. Kate was starting to hump her pussy toward my face as April was starting to hump my cock, both of them moaning passionately. I was focused on getting Kate to cum, though I was certainly enjoying the feel of April's pussy sliding up and down my cock. Kate was humping my face faster as I felt her pussy getting wetter and more engorged, so I knew that she was nearly there. She let out a cry when she started to cum and I continued to lap at her clit until she decided I was done by moving off of my face.

I got a nice look at April's body as she was riding me before Kate lowered her head to lick April's clit, partially blocking my view with her long blonde mane. I could still admire April's bouncing tits and the ecstatic look on her face as I enjoyed the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my shaft, however. As soon as Kate put her tongue to work, April got louder and her pussy seemed to flood with additional lubrication. I could feel an orgasm beginning to build, but knew that April would experience hers long before I experienced mine. Since she was in such close proximity, I put a hand to use on Kate's tit as she knelt beside me while the other one reached up to fondle one of April's. April bounced on my cock harder and faster while Kate's head bobbed up and down in time with her. Finally, April slammed herself down and shuddered as she came.

Kate raised her head and asked April if they should finish me off with their mouths, which we both agreed was a good idea. Lying on their stomachs, as they had the previous night, they took turns sliding their hot mouths up and down my shaft while Kate pumped the base and April fondled my balls. My cock was swelling immediately after going from April's snug slippery pussy to their alternating mouths and I was getting anxious to blow my load. I tried to just relax on my back and enjoy the feeling of one hot mouth after another while studying their naked bodies laid out around me. The closer I got to cumming, though, the tougher it was not to push my cock up into whichever mouth was coming down on it. When I finally exploded, it was into April's mouth, though she was generous and shared my bounty with Kate.

Once I was completely spent, we decided it was time for bed. We wanted to get a few hours on the beach the next morning before we hit the road and we'd still need to pack up before we checked out. Again, I think we all slept soundly and comfortably and started stirring around the same time without needing an alarm. I didn't know when I'd have the opportunity again to be snuggled between them in such a big comfortable bed, so I wasn't all that anxious to leave it when the morning came. Instead, I slipped a hand down between each of their legs and gently began to stroke their clits as my cock began to rise beneath the covers. They both started to moan and wriggle as I got their juices flowing and started their day off right. As I stroked their clits, I would turn my head one way, then the other to alternately make out with each of them, morning breath be damned.

I dipped my finger into their juicy pussies occasionally, so I knew that slipping my cock into either one of them would be utter bliss, but I had something else in mind. It wasn't that I was tired of fucking them, not by a long shot, but there was something that I thought would likely occur a lot less frequently after we headed back north, so I wanted to be sure to take advantage. I could tell that both of their orgasms were progressing nicely as they got louder and wigglier, so I kept at what I was doing with my fingers until Kate finally gasped and I could feel her convulsing slightly as she came. April was only a minute or two behind Kate, coming with a cry and a shudder. I licked their nectar off of my fingers as they both caught their breath. When they started making moves toward my rigid cock, I told them what I really wanted to do for my last orgasm in our hotel room.

As Kate lay on her back and I straddled her ribs, April grabbed the bottle of tanning oil. With my cock between Kate's tits, April drizzled it with tanning oil and Kate squeezed her tits together. I started fucking them as I turned to April and started fondling her tits. I was pretty worked up from lying there in bed taking care of them with my fingers while my cock just stood and throbbed, so there was no question that fucking Kate's luscious, oiled-up tits would put me completely over the edge in no time flat. April and I made out until I decided to lower my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while still fondling her tits and fucking Kate's. My orgasm was quickly building due to the slippery oil and the soft, smooth flesh of Kate's tits. When I got to the point where my cock was beginning to swell and my orgasm was imminent, we all turned our attention to the head of my cock peeking out from Kate's oily cleavage. With a moan, I started to spurt onto Kate's sternum as she tried to catch my jizz on her tongue.

Once I was spent, Kate let her tits fall away from my cock as she and April worked on cleaning up my spooge. I watched them until they were done, then got up and grabbed my swimsuit. We went through the same tanning oil ritual as the previous day except that, since we were all satisfied, we didn't end up having more anal sex. When we were all oiled up and suited up, we packed all of our stuff, checking and double-checking to make sure we didn't leave anything behind. After loading everything into the car, we went and checked out, then grabbed the blanket, umbrella and chairs from the car and headed down for a few more hours on the beach. We wanted to get a relatively early start for home to avoid some of the traffic, but also wanted to squeeze in all of the beach time we could.

As we passed the hotel pool on the way to the beach, I suggested that we could probably pull off a quick dip and use the shower on the pool deck to get off some of the sand, salt and oil before we headed for home, even though we'd already checked out. With that in mind, we enjoyed the sun and the surf for a few hours with the two of them looking as hot as ever all oiled up in their bikinis. I was wondering what the trip back north might have in store but assumed that it would be as much fun as the weekend had been as a whole. When we decided we'd better hit the road, we made a quick stop at the pool to get cleaned up, then headed for the car where Kate said that April would be driving. I was a little bit surprised because April wouldn't be as familiar with our route as Kate or I would be, but Kate pointed out that if we got her to the Parkway, she'd just have to drive and not navigate. It made sense, so I didn't complain when Kate ushered me into the back seat of my car and joined me.

Once we started seeing signs for the Parkway, April was feeling pretty confident about being behind the wheel and told us that she was good to go. She and Kate had both pulled on beach cover-ups over their bikinis when we'd left the pool, but Kate had shed hers as soon as we were in the car. Kate and I started making out with her hand dropping to my cock and mine going to her tits. I soon had her top untied and was fondling her bare tits and hard nipples as she worked on my swimsuit drawstring. Once she had it undone, I raised my ass off the seat and she worked my swimsuit off, my rigid cock popping straight up. She stroked it as I reached for the strings on the sides of her bikini bottoms and she was soon able let the scant material just fall away. She straddled me and guided my cock into her slippery pussy as I played with her tits again. With my cock completely embedded into her hot wetness, we started making out as she started riding me.

This far south on the Parkway, there wasn't much traffic yet, but I still think that more than a few passing motorists noticed Kate riding me as they passed by, but Kate had her eyes closed, so I don't think she realized. While we were making out, it wouldn't have been that obvious, but after she had been riding me for a while, she had straightened up and closed her eyes, obviously reveling in the feelings she was experiencing while I played with her big tits some more. When I lowered my head while lifting them up so that I could lick and suck her big, hard nipples, Kate started to really moan and I could feel her pussy getting more slippery. As she rode me harder and faster, I raised my head away from her tits and slipped my hands around to her ass, squeezing her cheeks while pushing up into her. Thinking about how much she'd enjoyed having her ass fucked, I had a pretty good idea of how to get her the rest of the way to her orgasm.

There wasn't enough oil on her skin after our visit to the pool to be useful as a lubricant, so I slipped a finger into my mouth and coated it with saliva. Reaching around her ass, I spread the saliva over her asshole, causing her to moan more passionately, then slipped my finger in. The desired result was instantaneous as let out a louder moan and started to shake. I slipped my finger free when it appeared that she had finished cumming and she pushed me back against the seat, smiling at me as she told me that I knew just what she liked before kissing me passionately. Instead of starting to fuck me again, she turned around and wedged herself between the seats as I'd had April do on the drive down. I slipped into her from behind and ran my hands over her sweet ass cheeks as I started to fuck her again. In this position, I think anybody passing us could have looked over and seen her big tits swinging and me in the backseat fucking her. I'm sure many of them did, but I was more focused on how good Kate's pussy felt as my cock slid in and out of it.

A couple of things I'd discovered since first hooking up with Kate and April were that, first, being around them it didn't take long for me to recover after blowing my load and being ready to go again and, second, I felt like I could keep cumming all day long, over and over. As such, my orgasm was beginning to build as I fucked Kate from behind, feeling her hot pussy on my cock and admiring her sweet ass. I was going at her pretty hard, my hips smacking against her ass and, I imagined, her tits swinging and bouncing like crazy. Though I'd witnessed exactly that on many occasions, the image still was working to bring my orgasm even closer. As I thought back to fucking her tits and fucking her ass, my cock was swelling even more and it wasn't long after that that I was spurting into her pussy.

I collapsed back onto the seat and Kate joined me as I caught my breath. After I was fairly recovered, I noted a sign for the next rest area and told April that if she was ready for me to take over driving she should pull in. A short time later, we were back on the Parkway with me behind the wheel, April riding shotgun and Kate in the backseat wearing only her cover-up. The last time April was riding shotgun, she went down on me as I drove through Manhattan, then I brought her to an orgasm with my fingers on her clit. Since I hadn't quite recovered yet from fucking Kate in the backseat, I asked if I could make her cum as I recovered. Her enthusiastic reaction left no question, so I asked how comfortable she'd be with being completely naked. She replied that, even if someone passing by saw her, it wasn't likely that she'd ever see that person again, so she was perfectly okay with it. She pulled her cover-up over her head and, as I tried to keep the car between the lane lines, untied her bikini top, revealing her perky tits and hard nipples. She then removed her bottom and I was again glancing over to catch a glimpse of her trim black bush.

She positioned herself so that I could easily reach her clit with my fingertips while still driving safely, so I started to gently stroke her as she sighed contentedly. Having her strip down had already sent the blood flowing slowly back to my member, but feeling her bush against my hand and her juices on my fingertips was bringing it back to life even faster. April moaned softly while writhing on the seat beside me and fondling her own tits. Again, from the backseat, Kate was paying close attention to what was going on up front. April had slouched down enough that it wasn't likely that anyone would see that she was naked, especially since there were no trucks allowed on the Parkway. Had the windows been open, though, her moaning might have attracted some attention as it got louder. I caught myself glancing over occasionally, even though I'd seen her naked quite a bit, and felt my cock continue to grow as I admired her physique, her tanlines and her naughty bits.

The closer she got to cumming, the faster she was wiggling on the seat beside me, though she never got wild enough that I couldn't keep stimulating her clit. I could tell by her moaning when she was getting extremely close but continued to focus on the road despite the temptation to watch her face as it contorted with ecstasy. She finally let out a cry and began to tremble as she came. Once she'd ridden out her orgasm and relaxed with another contented sigh, I slipped my fingers into my mouth to taste her nectar. Her hand soon found its way into my lap and was massaging my nearly rigid member before she sat up again and worked my swimsuit down enough to free my tool. She stroked it in her fist a few times before lowering her head into my lap and taking it into her mouth. I was tempted to lean back and close my eyes, but that is generally a bad idea when you are driving. Instead, I ran my fingers through her hair as I relished the feel of her hot mouth sliding up and down my tool.

Glancing in the rearview mirror, I could no longer see Kate, but a quick look over my shoulder showed that she was leaning forward, looking between the seats, watching as April sucked my cock. I could just imagine how wet she was and wondered whether, despite cumming not that long ago, she had her fingers up under her cover-up, fingering her pussy. The idea of that combined with the feel of April's mouth had my orgasm building, though I was expecting to enjoy April's cocksucking for several more miles yet. I slipped my hand around from the back of April's head, under her to fondle her dangling tit, feeling her hard nipple against my palm. As the miles rolled past and April continued to slide her lips up and down my rigid shaft, I could feel my orgasm continuing to slowly build.

My hand went back to stroke April's hair when my orgasm was imminent as my cock was beginning to swell even more in anticipation. With the cruise control on, I was able to push up into her mouth a little bit, but I really didn't need to due to the talent she was demonstrating. Her mouth continued to slide up and down my shaft even as I finally exploded into it with a moan. She swallowed my load, then nursed my cock until it started to soften. She raised her head from my lap as I told her how incredible she had been and got a smile in return. She sat back in her seat, not bothering to put anything back on, as I checked the time and mileage to see how much time I'd have to enjoy Kate's oral talents and finger her pussy. Looked like I didn't have any constraints to worry about; there was still a lot of open road ahead of us.

Just like on the trip down, Kate let April know when it was time to switch. April grabbed her cover-up and bikini and crawled into the backseat without any reservations about being spotted. Personally, I couldn't keep my hand off of her ass as it passed close enough to touch and I even slipped a finger between her lips for a bit of juice to taste. I glanced in the mirror to see April and Kate make out before Kate shed her cover-up and crawled up to the front seat buck naked. Some time had passed between when I'd blown my load down April's throat and when Kate's swinging tits came between the seats right beside me, but not enough time that even Kate's luscious tits followed by her tight ass could get me ready to go again yet. Glancing over at her sitting there in all her naked glory, big tits just begging to be fucked and blonde bush that I ached to bury my face in, the spirit was definitely willing and the flesh, though weak, was gaining strength.

I reached over and slid my hand up Kate's smooth inner thigh until I encountered her trim bush, then slipped a finger into her to see exactly how wet she was. Her pussy was overflowing with juices, which I spread up over her clit as I started to gently caress it. Kate let out a moan and slumped in her seat, clearly enjoying the sensations that my fingertips were providing. It occurred to me that, since the first time we'd hooked up, I hadn't gotten either of them off strictly digitally until this weekend. Now, this was the second time for each of them in the car and I'd taken care of both of them twice in bed in the hotel. It pleased me that they were able to get off with me taking care of them in this way and I started to wonder in what other situations it might be valuable. I didn't think we'd be able to pull it off in class, but I was thinking back in the stacks of the library or in a quiet corner of the engineering building. Of course, with April's and my dorm rooms being easily accessible, I didn't know if it was even something that would be needed but for an emergency orgasm.

As we started to reach a more congested section of the Parkway, the traffic was slowing down, but Kate's rocking hips were speeding up. She was squeezing her tits and pulling on her hard nipples while her moaning grew louder and more insistent. I had to pay closer attention to the traffic around me, but was still stealing occasional glances at her hot, writhing body. My cock had started to recover and the visual stimulation certainly helped. April seemed to be paying close attention, too, but I couldn't tell if she'd pulled her cover-up back on or was sitting there naked in the backseat. The thought that she might be back there naked, watching and touching herself, had more blood flowing into my reviving cock. Kate's noises were suggesting that her orgasm was imminent, so I glanced over to see the look of concentration on her face before taking another quick look at her big tits.

As Kate started to tense up, her ass coming up off the seat, I knew she was right on the brink and just kept stimulating her until she let out the long, loud moan that let me know she was cumming. I could feel her trembling as she relaxed back onto the seat and only took my fingers away once she'd let out a long sigh. As I was sucking on my fingertips, I felt her hand move into my lap to check how rigid I was. I'd managed to get my swimsuit back up after April had blown me, but Kate was soon working to get it down again, freeing my nearly stiff cock. As I lifted my ass to help her achieve her goal, she was kneeling on her seat and I noticed her look past me and out my side window before waving. I looked over that way and saw that there was a car moving alongside us with a guy in the passenger seat who had apparently noticed that Kate was less than dressed. She raised up enough to show off her tits before lowering her head into my lap and taking my cock in her mouth. I looked over at him and smiled, mouthing the words "oh yeah" as Kate started sucking my cock. The guy was wide-eyed looking over so I suggested that April show him her tits.

I watched as his attention was drawn to the backseat but his lane suddenly slowed down, so he only got a brief glimpse before we pulled away. April repositioned herself so that she could watch Kate as she sucked my now rigid cock, her sweet ass up in the air and likely visible to anyone passing on that side of us who bothered to look. I reached under her to fondle her dangling left tit, feeling her hard nipple against my palm, as her lips slid up and down my shaft. Traffic was getting more stop-and-go, so I couldn't use the cruise control, but I was still able to really enjoy the feel of Kate's mouth without being too distracted. She was supporting herself with one hand, but the other was wrapped around the base of my tool and pumping gently as her hot mouth engulfed the rest of it. It didn't occur to me at the moment that this was going to be the last orgasm of an incredibly hot weekend but I was relishing it nonetheless.