Sex on the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know that Kate was doing anything different than she ever did when she was sucking my cock but it sure felt like it was just a little bit more outstanding than usual. I probably could have attributed it to my heightened arousal due to her actually being fully naked in the front seat of my car as we were driving along the Parkway. Seeing Kate naked had absolutely not lost any allure to me, but there were some situations where her being naked was just slightly more arousing. I may have been the only guy smiling in the traffic as it continued to back up the closer we got to the New York metro area. By the time I was really feeling my orgasm starting to build up, we didn't have too much farther to go before we reached the Driscoll Bridge. I knew that the interchanges beyond the bridge would require focus, so I was glad when my cock started to swell and Kate responded with more enthusiastic cocksucking.

When I finally exploded into her mouth with a groan, she gulped down my load and continued to suck until I started to soften. She sat up and helped me get my swimsuit back up as I complimented her abilities. Traffic was really slowing down as we approached the bridge, so Kate had April hand her cover-up to her and pulled it on as April did likewise. Although I hated seeing them covered up, I didn't want them to cause any accidents that might make our trip home any longer than it needed to be. The rest of the trip, onto the Turnpike and back through the Lincoln Tunnel, was pretty uneventful and we talked a lot about the weekend and the upcoming school year. Back on Kate's block on the upper east side, I parked and helped them with their bags, then made out briefly with each of them while reminding myself with my hands on their asses that neither of them had anything on under their cover-ups.

I still had almost an hour to drive home where I'd have to unpack the car and take a shower, so I left them and hit the road. I rehashed the weekend during the drive and came to the conclusion that we were going to have one hell of a school year ahead of us.