Sex, Real Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This bed?"

"This bed."

"Oh, wow! Tell me about her body..."

"Well, you know that her breasts are just a little smaller than yours, and she's got this gorgeous triangle of dark pussy hair between her legs."

"Mmm... yes; you got that bit right."

"You've seen her pussy? Oh, from when you roomed together, I guess. I've always wondered what female roommates got up to... Anyway, I came home and found you in bed together, in each other's arms. You hadn't made love in years and were starved for one another. Enough detail for you?"

"Was I enjoying it?"

"Are you kidding? You know what your sexual pleasure does to me! Of course you were!"

"Oh, good; you got that bit right, too. So, what did you do?"

"What do you think?"

"Knowing you, you joined in and fucked at least one of us... right?"

"Sal was kneeling over your face as you licked her clit. Her ass was round and naked and irresistible, and you... you urged me to screw her."

"I did?"

"Yes. You wanted to watch us up close, from where you were lying between her legs."

"Hmm... Yes, maybe I did. So, you just drove this lovely prick that I'm holding into my best friend's cunt, did you? Just inches from my face? While we were eating each other?"

"Er... yes, I did. I'm sorry, honey, but you made me tell you, and it's only a silly fantasy; forget it."

"I bet it was so erotic that you came all over your paunch and just left me to take care of myself, right?"

"No! We all came together. I never want to come without you, even in a fantasy."

"Oh, that's a relief. Otherwise I'd have had to masturbate while you fucked Sally. Which reminds me..."

"You're not angry?"

"With the view from inside your twisted head? It's given me a lot to think about, that's for sure. But I love you, remember?"

"What did you just mean: 'Which reminds me'? Reminds you of what?"

"Umm... Never mind. This could get out of hand. Why don't we make love now? Your fantasy has made me horny as hell."

"Now who's being evasive?"

"I am. Now, slide yourself under my leg and let me hold your prick against my pussy."

"Only if you tell me what you were going to say."

"Oh, Jesus! My heart's pounding! You sure drive a hard bargain."

"S'right! Stop evading my question, and I'll drive my hard bargain right into you."

"Okay... I guess. Anyway, the only way I could possibly continue this conversation is with you inside me. It wouldn't feel right, otherwise. So, slide your prick into me and then I'll tell you. Come on in... slowly, slowly... Ahhh! That feels wonderful! Now just lie still."

"May I rub your clit while you talk?"

"Twist my arm, why don't you? And my nipples, while you're at it. Now, where were we?"

"My fantasy reminded you of something..."

"Oh, right. Well, here's the thing. I've never told anyone this before, but it sounds as if you'd half-guessed it already: Sally and I... we... er... we slept together all the way through college, right up until you and I got married - the night before, in fact. Then she broke it off."

"Ohmigod! Really? Oh, honey! I'm sorry. Do you miss her?"

"Well, we're still best friends and we see a lot of each other, as you know; we just haven't had sex for the last fifteen years. At first, I didn't really miss it - you were more than enough for me! You still are - but just recently I've begun to remember what we did together, and fantasize..."

"Wanna tell me?"

"No..."

"Come on; fair's fair! You're already inside my head..."

"Shit! All right. Remember Wednesday night, when you were writing your damn lecture?"

"Yes..."

"Well, on Wednesday night, lying alone in this big bed and wanting you fiercely, I masturbated to images of you, me, and my long-ago lover Sally, making love together in all three possible combinations. There! Enough detail for you?"

"In this bed?"

"In this bed."

"Tell me about it?"

"Fuck me while I tell you?"

"Deal."

"Well, first you were masturbating as you watched Sally and me together... And I came. And then you fucked me while Sally sucked my nipples... And I came again. But the best bit was... Oh, God! I'm going to come again right now as I tell you... Rub my clit as you fuck me... Go on, please!

"The best bit was when you pulled your prick out of me, all wet and shiny with my pussy juice, and turned to Sally. She lay back and opened her arms to you, glanced at me to get my approval, and spread her legs wide. As you and she kissed, I guided your prick to the mouth of her vagina, and rubbed your hard slipperiness all over her clit. She began to moan as you thrust into her... just like you're doing to me right now!

"You two began to fuck, slowly at first, like you and I do, but then with increasing urgency - yes, like this - blotting out everything else, as the feelings that were erupting between you grew to fill the entire universe.

"I lay beside you as you fucked. I had one hand on your ass so I could feel your buns contracting rhythmically each time you drove your prick into her, and the other one between my legs. As you approached your climax... yes... you pulled me in close beside you both and... Ahh, yes!... the three of us... Yes!... came together... Fuck ME!... with simultaneous screams... OMIGOD!... as you pumped your semen... FUCK ME!... into her hungry cunt... FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!... YESSSS! Just like that!...

"Delight... delight... delight... God, I just love the orgasms you give me! That was something else..."

***

"Honey, do you suppose fantasies are infectious?"

"That one seems to be. Symmetrical, anyway."

"But we have no idea what Sally would think."

"Do we dare find out?"

"Inhabit the fantasy, you mean?"

"Why don't we think about that?"

THE END