All Comments on 'Sex Slave Ch. 01'

by allusive1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A most beautiful story

This has everything a good story should have: an intriguing and original plot; excellent unfolding characterisation; and sex, raw, passionate and tender. Wonderful writing: you took me with you with every convincing word.

You've earned yourself a place on my select list of favourites.

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
loved it

You had my attention from the very beginning. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyable read

Very enjoyable read. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

A really sophisticated amalgam of bondage in the extreme and sexual gratification in the wild! Well done Allusive1 (and I like your avatar too.)

mkemesubmkemesubover 13 years ago

You touched on so many different aspects of human character and tied it all together. Hope you are working on the next chapter!

allusive1allusive1over 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting

Thanks for all of your wonderful, inspiring comments -- they are motivating me to write more. I have submitted the next chapter and it should be up any day now. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely brill

Market level top class. Even given the glorification of violence. Such exists and has to be addressed and dealt with as Best. This is true authorship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

Thuis story was hot. Althought it was a bit confusing at the beginning it turned into a hot tale. Keep writing you got a gift.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
luv it!!!

i love this one...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous