Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both drank. Keven desperately wished he could melt into a puddle and escape through a crack in the floor.

When Charise had swallowed her champagne, she said. "They are beautiful aren't they? Would you like to see them bare?"

Keven started in shock, not quite sure that he had heard her right. Without waiting for an affirmative from him, she set her champagne glass down and took a step back. She pulled the straps off her shoulders and dropped the front of her gown. Her gorgeous breasts spilled out and bounced gently against the back of her hands. The nipples were indeed hard and the areolas were very dark against her pale skin.

"Aren't they lovely?" she asked, moving slightly so they swayed.

Keven's mouth opened and this time he could not close it. He reached behind him for the sideboard to steady himself. He felt the blood rushing into his cock and he was suddenly uncomfortable in his tight pants. She continued to stand before him, laughing in amusement at his reaction and bouncing gently for him.

As he stared at her in shocked appreciation, he became aware that he badly needed to rearrange his rapidly growing penis. He glanced down at himself, and she was suddenly next to him. Before he had any inkling of what she was going to do, she pushed him gently against the sideboard and slipped her hand down his pants. She grasped his cock and straightened it out, and her hand was back out of his pants before his small cry of surprise and pleasure ended.

He managed to set his champagne down safely. This time his knees really had gone out on him and he sagged against the sideboard, gripping it with both hands, trying desperately not to pant.

"My," she said teasingly, "you're easily aroused." She slipped the straps of her gown back over her shoulders and adjusted her breasts into their proper places. "It's been a while, has it?" she asked, her eyes smiling at him coyly.

"Yes," he said hoarsely. "It's been ... long. Really long.... Like never ... long." There! I said it!

"Never?" she asked, a perfect eyebrow arching slightly.

He nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

"You're a virgin, you mean?" she clarified fully.

He nodded again and could feel the color creeping back into his face.

"That explains several things," she said, glancing up at the railing.

Keven followed her gaze and saw that Master Rim was standing silently at the railing, watching them with no expression on his face whatsoever. Keven had forgotten completely about him the moment Charise had entered the room.

Charise turned back to him. "Well, I think you've been set up with the right woman." Her voice was almost a purr. "I'll be happy to help you out, but I'm surprised you're letting him watch."

Keven could not meet her eye and he looked at the floor instead. "I have no choice," he whispered. "He is my master."

"Alas!" she said softly, coming to him and sliding her arms around his waist. She looked up into his face. "Nobility to slave. So I too have fallen." She spoke the last so quietly he almost did not hear her although her mouth was only inches from his ear. He kissed her then and she returned it ardently. The bitterness of the moment was swept aside by passion.

She kissed extremely well. Keven was immediately lost in the feel of her. Her full lips crushed against his urgently. When she sucked on his lower lip, a thrill raced through him, taking his breath away. She nibbled on his lips and his ears, her hands entwined in his thick, dark hair. She attacked his mouth with her tongue, forcing her way in, thrusting suggestively. She was alternately gentle and aggressive. Keven was beyond lustful. His cock became a captive beast, straining at the bonds of his pants to break free.

At length she drew away from him.

"You seem to know your way around a kiss," she said, handing him his champagne glass and picking hers up as well.

"I said I was a virgin. I didn't say I'd never kissed anyone before." He took a quick gulp and set his glass back down.

"Well, usually kissing leads to ... more intimate touching." She took a sip of her champagne and eyed him over the top of her glass.

"Not among Endoran nobility."

"Is that how you can kiss so passionately and so long without a finger straying?" She glanced at his bulging crotch and smiled provocatively.

He was startled by the question, and apparently she did not expect an answer because she was suddenly in his arms again and he found her warm lips on his. This time, as they kissed, she grasped his hand firmly in hers and pulled it away from her waist, sliding it up her body and settling it on one of her firm mounds.

Her breast, cupped in his hand, was warm and heavy. He squeezed it, gently at first, then boldly, massaging it, kneading it.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked down. At the sight of her beautiful, full breast in his hand, a flash of heat exploded through him, starting at his groin and emanating out to encompass his whole body. He wrapped his other arm around her waist, pulling her tightly to him.

She lifted one foot off the floor and wrapped it around his leg, using it as leverage to cleave her body into his. He responded by grabbing her ass and pulling her tightly against his crotch. His genitals were aflame. He pinched her nipple and the moan that she released almost brought him to his knees.

He gulped air into his lungs, hoping to calm himself, to slow himself.

She blew in his ear and he heard himself let out a long, low animal moan.

This shocked him. He mentally shook himself and surfaced, embarrassed that he had become so lost in her.

She did not let him stray far. She pushed him a few steps back against the sideboard and kissed him aggressively. She began rubbing his penis with her hand, outside his pants, and heat threatened to consume him. His whole body was on fire.

When he realized that the sound he was hearing was himself moaning, he stopped abruptly, embarrassed again.

She took a half-step back from him and eyed him seductively. He stared back through half-closed eyes and panted. She smiled and expertly loosened the laces at his crotch. His engorged cock popped out, rock hard, the head already slick with pre-cum.

He moaned again. He couldn't help it.

"Let me help you with that," she said, pulling his pants down a little so his cock and balls were fully exposed. "You don't mind if I do this do you?" She knelt before him and her face was very close to his throbbing member. Looking up at him she explained, "It will be easier for you. I think you'll enjoy your first time more if you're not quite so hair-trigger. May I?"

He wasn't sure exactly what she was going to do, but at this point he would have agreed to anything she wanted. He swallowed hard and nodded.

She stuck out a long pink tongue and licked one of his balls. He heard himself cry out with a small scream of rapture. He closed his eyes and held onto the sideboard tightly. She continued to lick his balls until she'd washed them both thoroughly, like a cat. He was beside himself with sensation. When she ran her tongue up the outside of his shaft he spasmed with pleasure and semen began to leak from his slit as if it were a spigot.

"Oh God!" he breathed.

She licked the semen away and as he felt her tongue on the sensitive head of his penis, he was overcome. The world dropped away and he was engulfed in a void of sensation. He was vaguely aware that she had taken his whole cock into her mouth, the head of his penis pushing against the back of her warm, wet throat. He bucked involuntarily a few times, pushing his cock even further down her throat which constricted around his sensitive head.

He had never experienced anything so intense. He let out a strangled cry as he felt the explosion of orgasm rip through him. It scorched along his limbs, leaving his fingers and toes sizzling. His body shook as semen shot out of his slit in several strong spurts to coat the back of her throat.

He became aware that he was clutching the sideboard to keep from collapsing as his body shuddered and spasmed a few more times. Then he sagged against it gasping for air. A sheen of sweat covered his chest.

Charise stood up grinning. "You're so easy!" she teased. She kissed him quickly and he tasted salt on her lips. With a shock he realized that he had ejaculated in her mouth.

"Wow!" he said.

She smiled broadly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. That was the appetizer, by the way."

"Wow!" he said again.

She laughed delightedly and kissed him again briefly. She unbuttoned his jacket slowly and slid it off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He watched her face as she admired his chest and arms. He had filled out a lot in the last year, and since he had been hauling rocks every day for the past three months, the muscles on his arms and chest had started to bulge. She ran her fingers through the short hairs on his chest, and up over his shoulders, then down his arms. "Very nice," she murmured.

A warmth flowed through him at her praise. He felt happy, satisfied.

Her fingers wandered down his chest and stopped below his ribs on his left side. She gently fingered the scar that was there. It had healed well but was still an angry red, the skin puckering up in a four-inch long ridge that ran diagonally from his rib cage to his pelvic bone.

"You were stabbed?" she asked quietly.

"Yes. Fighting in the war."

"Can you tell me about it?"

He nodded. He felt very close to her at that moment.

"We were vastly outnumbered, just trying to escape. I had told my men to flee into the woods on foot. I was still fighting on horseback looking for an opportunity to follow them. But there were too many Kenezians. I was forced into the open and one of them killed my horse. I knew then that I would not escape."

Keven paused and swallowed the lump that had suddenly formed in the back of his throat. It's strange how, given everything that happened, all of the men I saw die that day, I always get choked up over Noble. He closed his eyes against the memory. Charise moved close and hugged him.

"I hope at least some of my men got away." Keven held Charise close and began stroking her hair. The memory was a nightmare.

"I was stabbed and went down, but the wound was not immediately fatal. They gathered up all the survivors and carted us to Kreol where we were sold into slavery. We were chained together and made to walk, but the constant motion reopened my wound. I managed to stagger along for a day or so, but I lost a lot of blood. Eventually I passed out."

Charise pulled away from him slightly and looked up into his face, her beautiful eyes wide with sympathy.

"When I woke up, they were discussing what to do with me. The slave handlers wanted to kill me, but Rees convinced them he could carry me. He didn't know me, but he knew I was Endoran. Rees is a huge man. Maybe the slave handlers thought he'd be more easily controlled if he were burdened with me. In any case, they let him pick me up.

He carried me for weeks, all the way here. Even so, I was almost dead upon arrival. Infection had set in. It was so painful, I wished I was dead! Once here, the doctor fixed me up pretty quickly."

"You are very brave," Charise said.

"Not so much. I just did what had to be done. Rees is the hero; he saved my life."

"I'm very glad you survived," she murmured resting her head against his chest.

"Me too," he said, still stroking her soft hair.

She pulled his pants up, tucking his now mostly limp cock gently inside and drawing the laces tight again. She lingered a moment with her hand on his butt. "Nice tush!" she whispered in his ear.

He smiled and blushed, and the memory of his capture was forgotten as he basked in her admiration.

She picked up her champagne glass and drained it. Miraculously nothing had spilled during their disport, a testament to the sideboard's massive size. She refilled both of their glasses and, taking his hand, she led him over to the rug before the hearth.

The fire had died to embers and he stoked it. When he turned back to her, he found that she was reclined on the rug. She had taken off her shoes and slipped the straps off her dress. Both breasts were bare. He caught his breath.

Sitting down next to her, he leaned forward to kiss her.

He did not try to prevent his hands from caressing her. He massaged her breasts lovingly, entranced by their ability to be firm and yielding at the same time. When he ran his thumbs over her nipples, she gasped and grabbed his head in her hands. Lacing her fingers through his hair, she drew him down so that he was eye level with her voluptuousness.

"Suck, please?" she whispered.

A warm excitement spread through Keven. He immediately took her nipple between his lips and sucked gently. She sighed and moaned softly. He was still rubbing her other nipple with his thumb, and she placed her hand on top of his and led him to pinch her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She pinched harder than he would have dared, but as she did so her body arched into him. She was obviously aroused.

He took the cue and continued to pinch and roll her nipple firmly between his fingers, sucking vigorously on the other teat. She began to moan softly and move her hips suggestively.

Keven felt the blood rushing to his penis once more. It grew uncomfortable in the confines of his pants. This time he reached down and undid the laces himself, letting his cock spring free.

"You're ready already?" she murmured, glancing down at his hard manhood.

"Whenever you are," he replied huskily.

She pulled away from him, propping herself up on one elbow. He released her reluctantly. She took a long sip of champagne, draining her glass.

"I'll be right back," she said with a reassuring smile. She climbed to her feet, slipped to the sideboard, took up the champagne bottle and brought it back to where he waited on the rug. He worshiped her grace and beauty as she moved. He felt as if he were in a dream.

Taking the bottle from her, he refilled both their glasses. She stood and watched him with sultry eyes and he looked up at her questioningly.

She shimmied out of her dress with a few smooth hip movements. It pooled on the floor at her feet and she was completely naked. He stared in awe at her body. He had not seen a naked woman since long before puberty. He was sure, however, that she was as perfect as they came. Her hips and her stomach were nicely curved, her legs shapely. Her pubis was almost devoid of hair, except a small patch in the middle, above her pussy-slit.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, sliding her hands down her body and shifting her hip out to one side.

He nodded mutely, unable to speak.

"How about this?" she asked. She picked up her leg and set her delicate foot on his shoulder, giving him a close-up view of her pussy. The pink folds of her labia looked like swollen lips, pouty and moist.

"Oh my!" he said appreciatively. He blew onto her genitals and it was her turn to gasp in surprise and pleasure. She grabbed a handful of his hair to steady herself but he was barely aware of that, so entranced was he with her femaleness.

"You may touch me, if you like," she said softly. "Explore."

He needed no further invitation. He ran a finger over the outside of her labia. Her body stiffened. He tried it again a few more times, noticing that his touch caused her to tremble slightly. Filled with wonder, he pushed his finger gently into the opening between her lips. It slid in easily and buried itself up to the hilt in warm wetness. She pushed firmly against his finger, pulling on his hair as she did so. He drew his finger out of her vagina very slowly and a few drops of her pussy juice dribbled out as well, falling onto his thigh.

His finger was soaked with piquant liquor.

She grabbed his hand and brought it up to her mouth, and starring at him with smoldering eyes, she closed her mouth over his finger and sucked.

"Oh!" he cried out involuntarily. He had not realized there was a connection between his finger and his cock, but watching her, feeling her sucking his finger caused his swollen member to spasm and swell again suddenly.

She let go of his hand, and much to his disappointment, lowered her leg to the floor. She didn't let go of his hair though. Instead, she used her grip on his dark mane to push his head back. His body followed and he found himself lying down with her on her knees, straddling his head. Her glorious pussy was only inches from his mouth. He could smell the intoxicating scent of her womanhood and he groaned with desire.

"Lick me, please," she purred, "Right here!"

She used her fingers to part the lips of her upper labia, revealing a dark pink knob. He did as she requested and she moaned with pleasure. He continued to lick and presently her pussy began to drip juice, drop by drop onto his chin.

"Suck me, please!" she gasped.

He complied, sucking her clit gently at first, but soon with more vigor as it became apparent that she was becoming very aroused. She panted and clutched his hair and wiggled her hips to accommodate her best delight. She began to moan as if she were in agony.

To his surprise, she suddenly cried, "Wait—stop!"

He ceased immediately and waited for her to lead him. His stiff cock bobbed in anticipation.

She grabbed the champagne bottle from the floor nearby and without moving her crotch from his face, she drained the last bit. Then she said, "You may continue, please." She used her fingers to spread her labia for him again, making sure he had the right spot.

As he began sucking on her clitoris, she took the bottle and, coming from behind, slid the smooth neck of it into her vagina. He almost choked in shock, but she began to moan again immediately. She expertly slid the bottle in and out of her hungry pussy while he continued to suck on her clit. Her moans became short, high-pitched squeals.

He sucked eagerly, savoring the flavor of the juice that dripped steadily out of her pussy. Before long she cried out, a long, shivering wail, and wetness came gushing from her slit, drenching his chin.

"Oh, stop! Stop!" she breathed, collapsing onto the floor next to him in a fit of giggles. "I'm sorry! I know that was a little extreme. I'm so selfish. Tonight is supposed to be about you, and here I am pleasuring myself."

"I have no complaints," he said. Clearly I have a lot to learn! He looked at the champagne bottle in amazement.

She smiled at him and then started to laugh. "You're all wet!" she said. She jumped to her feet. "I'll get you a towel."

He sat up and watched her slink over to the bathing pool. Her back was exquisitely long and elegant, but it was marred by a single slave stripe that started under her right shoulder blade and ran to the top of her left hip. Her buttocks were smooth and firm and as nicely rounded as her breasts.

She returned with the towel and knelt next to him to wipe off his face. When she was done, she licked his cheek.

He was helpless with desire for her, but he still felt some trepidation. His mother's lecture had been most effective.

"Charise?"

"Yes?"

"I don't mean to ... I mean ... Oh hell, I realize I don't have a choice anyway. Not that I don't want to," he added quickly. "I do—very much!"

She looked at him in amusement.

"I'm sorry. It's just ... I..." He leaned over and whispered into her ear, "I don't want to get you pregnant. I don't want to bring any children into this awful place."

Her laughter tinkled like a delicate chime. "Put your mind at ease, Keven," she said. "I am barren."

He thought he caught a hint of wistfulness in her eye, but she smiled and it was gone. "I also have a clean bill of health from the doctor here. He's very thorough."

"I ... well, I didn't think...." Keven stammered and then gave up trying to explain himself. Reassured, he put his guilt completely aside and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss with ardor and before long he was again inflamed with lust.