Sex Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands reached for the firm butt he'd just admired and he squeezed. "You have a beautiful backside."

"Oh, you approve?" She shifted to her stomach, stretching languidly, like a cat. It was an intensely sexual movement.

"Yes, very much!" His voice was husky with desire. His erection had been eager for some time now, so he took a quick moment to slip his pants off. Leaning over, he kissed her on the back of her long neck and ran his hand down her shoulder blades, across the small of her back, and on lower to finally rest on her butt. Her skin was smooth and warm. She squirmed under his hand and tightened her cheek muscles.

Instinctively, he moved on top of her. His granite cock pressed urgently against her butt. He nibbled on her ear and ground his groin into her, moaning with desire. His cock ached with need. He wanted very badly to slide his hard shaft into the warm wet chamber he'd just tasted, but he faltered. He was afraid to try, especially from behind, in case he got something wrong.

Instead, he slid his hand between her legs and felt for her dripping pussy. After briefly fumbling, his two fingers suddenly slipped into her warm lair. She let out a soft squeal and began humping his hand. More wetness leaked out of her.

He picked up her rhythm, pushing his cock against the crack of her ass. Her firm butt cheeks rubbed against the sensitive head of his penis, driving him to the brink of madness. He wanted, more than anything, to be moving his cock in and out where his fingers were. Pre-cum dripped out of his slit, sliming her butt cheeks.

He paused, hesitating, still not sure of himself, and finally he whispered hoarsely, "Can we do it now? Will you show me?"

She rolled over, smiled up at him, and grabbed his penis with her warm hand, guiding it gently between her thighs. He felt the dampness of her labia as she rubbed the head of his cock against her clit and began to moan again. He was on the edge of orgasm already; he was frantic to fuck her. His breath came in sharp, ragged gasps.

"Relax. Breathe!" she ordered. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on breathing. She waited for him to recover, to regain some semblance of control, and then she eased his hot shaft between her swollen lips and into her chamber.

"Oh, God!" he cried as he was engulfed in wondrous sensation. He was barely aware of his movements as he thrashed against her uncontrollably, growling like a wild animal. Every single muscle in his body became hard as a rock. He felt her pussy clench his cock tightly, squeezing him, milking him. A long shuddering wave of delight washed over him. He heard himself scream, a fierce, carnal howl, as his tension released in an intense rush of bliss. Undulating spurts of semen spewed from his cock deep into her womb. His vision darkened. He collapsed on top of her panting and still moaning.

"I'm sorry," he said when he'd recovered somewhat. "I know that wasn't very good."

"No, it was fine," she assured him, smiling warmly.

"Well Charise?" came a high-pitched voice from afar.

She looked up at the railing, and Keven watched her face. She kept it carefully controlled. "Yes, Master?"

"Was he a virgin?"

"Yes, most certainly," she replied.

Keven groaned and closed his eyes. "That bad, huh?" he whispered.

"Be happy," she said into his ear. "If I had not been certain, it would have gone very badly for you."

Keven suppressed a shudder and involuntarily looked up into the audience. Master Rim was standing silently watching them. When he saw that Keven was looking at him, he smiled without warmth and gave a brief nod. "Enjoy yourself." He moved away from the railing and disappeared from view.

Keven let out the breath that he had not known he was holding. What will he want from me? Surely such a man does not give gifts without payment.

Charise was watching him, a touch of sadness in her eyes, but as soon as he looked at her all trace of sorrow disappeared and she smiled. "You are actually very good at some things," she said coyly. "You just need more practice. I think next you should practice licking my clitoris until I reach another screaming orgasm."

"Oh yes!" Keven said, surprised to feel a slight throb in his member at her suggestion. "You will teach me what you like best?"

****

Charise had said good-bye to him in the night and slipped away like a dream. When he awoke the room was bright; all the torches around the top of the wall were ablaze.

Master Rim had allowed them time alone together. A few windows at the very top of the amphitheater let them know day and night. Charise had come in the evening and spent that night and all the next day and half of the next night with him. He lost track of how many times she brought him to climax.

She had teased him, bringing him close to orgasm over and over, but making him wait. A few times she had miscalculated, not realizing how little control he had, and he had spewed cum all over her stomach, laughing and groaning. Their time together had been full of mirth, joy, and hot, hot sex.

He was completely spent, and his body was relaxed in a way it had never been before. He sighed and stretched and tried to slide back into sleep, but the windows showed that it was full daylight outside and he was no longer sleepy. He began to torment himself with apprehension over what Master Rim might want as payment.

Finally, he sat glumly on the edge of the bed and wished that Charise were still there. He noted a clean breechclout had been delivered for him during the night. He made no move to put it on. It was easier to pretend he was not a slave while he was naked.

He had not been sitting long when he heard a noise and looked up into the audience. Master Rim stood at his customary place at the railing. This time Keven noticed he held a long whip in his hand. Keven trembled.

"Did you enjoy yourself, slave?" Master Rim asked, his high-pitched voice sounding slightly amused.

Keven shifted off the bed onto one knee and looked down at the stone floor. Perhaps if I am deferential enough, the madman will not whip me. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master," he said.

"Get up, Keven," Master Rim said coldly. "Groveling does not become you."

A chill raced through Keven as he climbed to his feet. It does not matter what I do, he realized. Master Rim is going to do whatever he has planned, regardless.

He looked up at the man at the railing. Today he was wearing a dark green doublet and hose and again a ridiculous matching plumed hat.

"You are too smart for a slave," Master Rim said.

"Rees is also," he went on. "Too bad. He's so big and handsome, he'd make a perfect breeding slave if he weren't so smart. Smart slaves are trouble. I have been breeding Rees only with dull women since I discovered how smart he is. His first time, with Arriene, was a mistake. She is smart too. Their child will be smart."

Their child? Arriene is pregnant with Rees's child? Keven did not ask.

"What will you give me for the pleasure I've provided you?" the madman asked, looking at Keven intently. "What do you think it was worth?"

"I could not pay you what it was worth, even were I the wealthiest man in the world," Keven answered.

"It was that good, eh?" the man asked, a small smile turning up just the corners of his mouth. "Pity you will never know sex with a woman again. Even if you survive the next hour, you are still a slave. You will not get another opportunity."

Keven's intestines froze. He tried not to think at all about what Master Rim had just said. He met the man's gaze levelly and hoped that his terror was not apparent on his face.

"Turn around slave," Master Rim said.

Keven hesitated just a fraction of a second, trying in vain to read the madman's intentions. Once his back was to the man, his fear heightened. He could not see what the Master Rim was about to do.

"What are you, Keven?" Master Rim barked.

"I am a slave, Master," Keven replied immediately.

"How can you be a slave?" the high-pitched voice asked. "You have never been whipped."

Keven closed his eyes. Here it comes! He said nothing.

"Answer me, Keven." Master Rim's tone was dangerous. "How can you be a slave without any slave marks?"

"I am an obedient slave," Keven said. He prayed that was the right answer.

"Even an obedient slave needs to understand why he should be obedient, don't you agree?" the man asked.

Keven hesitated. Does he expect an answer?

"Slave!" the high-pitched voice squeaked out this word, and after a pause, said very softly, "I will give you the honor of earning your slave stripes. Let's play a game."

Keven quailed inwardly. Not a game, please!

"I will whip you, and you will not scream. If you scream, I will whip you again. Do you understand?"

Keven took a deep breath. "Yes, Master," he said. He began to steel himself for the pain that he knew would come soon. Do not scream! Do not scream!

He heard the whip whistle through the air and tensed. The end of the lash shredded through the skin on his back from shoulder to waist. The pain was more intense than any he had ever felt. He staggered forward several steps and in spite of his efforts, a very short sharp cry escaped his throat. His eyes blurred with pain as he recovered his balance and stood tall again, breathing heavily.

"Slave!" Master Rim barked. "You have disobeyed a direct order. I will give you this order again, and I expect to be obeyed this time! When I whip you, you will not scream. You will not cry out. You will not whimper. You will not moan. You will not beg. You will not stagger or fall. You will remain standing still and silent like a strong man should! Do you understand?"

Keven closed his eyes. The madman is going to whip me to death! "Yes, Master," he said, and was surprised his voice was steady. He wanted to whimper. The one lash he had already received was excruciating. He readied himself for another, crouching slightly to keep from staggering. He clenched his tongue between his teeth and focused on holding perfectly still. He heard the whip whistle through the air again. He bit his tongue hard and sucked air in sharply as pain blazed across his shoulders. He swayed slightly, but he did not stagger and he did not cry out.

"Very good, slave!" He heard the madman clapping very slowly. "You obeyed me!"

Keven felt dizzy. The metallic taste of blood spread across his tongue. His back was ablaze. He envisioned flames dancing across it, searing his flesh. His eyes watered from the sting, and he felt a tear slide down his cheek. God, no! He cannot know I'm crying!

Master Rim spoke again, and his voice was jovial. "Now, I am going to whip you again. The same rules apply as before, except this time, as soon as you feel the lash, you are to say, 'Thank you, Master. Please whip me again.' You must say that like you mean it and you cannot whine or whimper. Do you understand?"

Keven swallowed again, saliva and blood. "Yes, Master," he said evenly. He surely intends to kill me. There is no way I can win this game. Why should I even try?

Nevertheless, he put his tongue between his teeth again and tensed for another lash. He heard the whip streak toward him and clamped down hard on his tongue even before the lash bit into his back. Agony! Darkness threatened the edges of his consciousness, but he held on and did not scream or stagger. In his suffering he almost forgot Master Rim's new instructions. They came to him in a rush and he cried out the words quickly. Blood and spit dribbled down his chin. He prayed that the maniac would accept his tone of voice.

"Fucker!" Master Rim cried angrily. The whip whistled again. Keven barely had time to clench his tongue between his teeth before the whip bit into his flesh. This time it slashed across the back of his thighs, catching both of them just below his buttocks. The pain was incredible and the surprise of feeling the lash on his legs caused him to take a small half-step.

He recovered swiftly, and said in a voice as close to normal as he could muster, "Thank you, Master. Please whip me again."

He heard the whip again, and this time he mainly focused on not passing out. It snaked across his lower back. He was already in so much pain, it did not seem as bad this time. He did not scream. He did not stagger. He said the required phrase. Blood ran out of his mouth and down his chin. He swallowed some of it. His stomach was churning and he thought he might vomit soon.

The whip whistled again and again; Keven lost track of how many times it fell. Each time he managed to bite his tongue, and hold himself still, and quickly beg for another lash. His back and buttocks were an agony of wounds, and his world was nothing but pain. He felt distant, removed, lightheaded. He wondered what would happen if he lost consciousness. Would Master Rim then beat him to death for having the audacity to pass out?

Finally, the whip did not whistle again. There was silence. He tried to breathe normally. Tears were streaming down his face. He swallowed more blood. A bit of bile came up into the back of his throat and he swallowed that as well.

"You did very well, Keven," the man at the railing said calmly. "Most slaves are disobedient and I am forced to whip them to death."

Keven closed his eyes but it only made him dizzier. He opened them again quickly.

Minutes passed in silence. His need to vomit increased. His mouth filled with saliva and blood, and he swallowed repeatedly. Still there was silence from Master Rim. Finally, he said, "Master?" His tongue was swollen and the word was almost unintelligible.

There was no answer. He dared to turn slowly around and look at the railing. The madman was gone. He was alone.

The room spun around him and he dropped quickly to his hands and knees. His stomach rebelled and he vomited a large quantity of blood into the floor. His tongue stung. He continued to retch even after there was nothing left in his stomach. Finally he collapsed off to the side, managing to avoid the puddle of bloody bile. He lay still on the cold stone floor on the edge of consciousness, immersed in pain.

His ordeal was over. He had lost his virginity and retained his life.