All Comments on 'Sex Slave on Death Row'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY PLEASE FAVOR IT -THANKS

Any comment or suggestions are welcome. Please do your best to follow the straight and narrow path in life. Prison is a bummer unless you find your true love on death row. Thanks for your emails and comments and best wishes to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story. Thank you for sharing.

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

please excuse the few typos. I'm up here near the prison that OJ was released from a month back or so. Heavy rain which is rare for Nevada. Hope the roads are not too flooded so I can get to the place. At least I took my Hummer which can deal with most road problems but rain brings on accidents and that can't be forded. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some easy fixes

Fuchs did a federal crime Bubba and the others did state crimes, they never would have been in the same jail together. Violent and non violent criminals are not roomed together. You are right, death row inmates would never be in a room all together. So he would also never be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Bih it's Literotica, naturally not everything is gonna line up anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't see Fuchs as a Federal case. An an attorney I've seen people

charged for real estate fraud in State Court and fraud related to real estate bankruptcy in the same place. If I recall the details in was some mix up with people signing for him.With the overcrowding of prisoners you'd be surprised who ends up together. When I started practice we were part of a committee and we found gay or transsexuals in the same cell with violent offenders. Often they were unaware they were to be housed separately and had failed to notify the sheriffs that they were of that sexual orientation. Also the Warden obviously was running his own show and had his own reasons for the prisoner distribution. If you are looking for justice and equity be on good behavior, the slammer is no place you want to be unless you are into anal.

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 6 years ago
full marks for imagination Erectus !!! I 5-ed .

obviously I'm more of a heterosex M-f spanking , butt plugger so I didn't fave but excellent writing plotline and Power to all inclusive of LGBT community!!!!

erectus123erectus123over 6 years agoAuthor
Ash--come visit

we would have a lot of laughs!! lots of nice butts here to plug and slap

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. milflisa38 for your comments!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...

SIMILAR Stories