Sex Slave on Death Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Richter, Fuchs is cumming too."

"Yeah he likes being double teamed," and he was right.

This had turned out be a very exciting experience. The two of them, having cum, retracted their cocks from inside me. Richter grabbed me by my dick and squeezed my cum juice off into his palm and licked it.

"It's got a nice taste," he said, pretty neutral but a bit floral.

"So now you're a wine taster to. Maybe next time you should blow him," said Staub.

"There won't be a next time, they are finishing me off tomorrow."

Staub looked surprised and said nothing.

The next morning they came early for Richter, he said to me as they chained his hands and feet,

"Fuchs, you're the best piece of ass I've had in the 11 years here on death row."

And then they took him away.

It was a quiet time, we were all depressed at his absence, especially me who was going to miss for eternity his big cock. That night Hector cuddled with me and came with his cock between my legs, he said,

"After Richter, I'm sure your ass must be sore."

In this way my 'husband' tenderly spared me any further pain. I didn't think it was necessary to tell him how much I enjoyed Richter's fucking. I just lay quiet sucking his ear lobe.

A few day later the guards took me out of the cell with my few belonging and brought me to a very small holding cell inside the Warden's office. The Warden shooed them all out and locked the door. I figure I was going to be fucked by the old guy or forced to blow him and I knew legally I was supposed to have prison rights, but I just shut up and smiled at him.

What I did not expect came next. The Warden told me to sit in the corner of the cell, much like a school boy, my nose to the wall. While I sat there I could hear strange noises of drawers and lockers opening and closing. Finally the Warden said close your eyes and opened the cell door and walked me to the center of the room.

"Open your eyes Fuchs."

I did as he told me and I saw his cluttered desk had been cleared and as my gaze moved upwards I couldn't believe my eyes. There stood the old man wearing a long shoulder length curly platinum wig, red lipstick, a white blouse over what looked like two stuffed tits and a plaid schoolgirl short skirt. I stood dumbfounded in shock.

"Didn't you ever see a tranny crossdresser before?"

I didn't respond.

"Well, Fuchs, I've gotten you an early release based on good behavior but you have got to evidence your redeemable quality by making love to me, well to be a bit crude but in a language you no doubt understand, fucking me. I think it will be therapeutic should you decide to abandon your homosexual behavior upon release. So I'm giving you a chance to fuck a women, well sort of,"

He then reclined with his back on the bare desk, tossed his high heels into the corner and pulled down his lacy black panties so they dangled from one foot. He grabbed himself by the ankles and arched his ass upwards so I could see where his ass hole was.

My dick was uninterested but I knew my release depended on my performance so I "beat the meat" as they say in jail until I had a stiff cock that seemed to satisfy the Warden's bony fist.

"That's what I like, a hard dick but not too large."

He guided me into his pleasure spot telling me the act would not be satisfactory unless I came inside him,

"I like you cock, a good stiffy, five inches, a fist full. I'm too old with a swollen prostate to take a deeper flyer."

So mentally crossing myself, like a fighter entering the ring I pushed forward and with some effort, my hips were sore for several days after, I fucked the warden as hard as I was able, relishing his squeals of pain that soon turned to pleasure. This was how I won my release for 'good behavior.'

Oh well, some time you do what you've got do, and I did it.

I've been released for several months now and I've started to communicate with Hector. I've sent him fruit and cigarettesSex and cookies. I've applied for a conjugal visit under the new norms that permit visits for same sex partners, be they married or engaged.

I've hired an attorney to pursue an appeal for Hector. The robbery he was involved took place when he was only 16 years old and the murder should not have been ruled as a felony murder as he was outside in a car with no knowledge of what his fellow gang members had planned or were doing.

I've visited a sex shop and bought a dildo that if my memory is correct resembles Hector's. I sleep with it aside me hoping someday soon it will be replaced by Hector's real cock. That eight incher was special for me, it was all I'll ever need.

I jerk off with the dildo inside me. That's how I avoid those prison blue balls.

12