Sex Slave Shyamalavathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go, my dear. How's that?" Shiva asked. Shyamala just laid there moaning slowly, deeply, "Ahhhh! fuck... Ah..h...h...h! Ah..h..h..h..h!" Shyamala was in a dream land. It didn't hurt, at least not any more. It just felt so big in her cunt, so full, it was nasty. Oh, God she thought, "I love it."

Well, I am half way there," Shiva announced. Turned her over on her knees. positioning her on hands and knees.

Shyamala said and did nothing, her body belonged to Shiva. He was controlling her now and she allowed it, rather she wanted it. No matter how bizarre, she was ready and willing.

"You're an amazing woman, honey." Shiva commented. "You're definitely the hottest thing I've ever seen or had." Shyamala smiled, too tired to say anything, but she knew how much she enjoyed the fucking, her own orgasms were the strongest she's ever experienced. Shyamala was used like a fuck toy long time and most Just like she always fantasized about.

"It's good, right?" Shiva kept asking her every time she asked to stop fucking her.

"No. That's not nice. You first say, fuck me, please now you want me to stop. You are just a fuck toy, nothing more. Shiva kept murmuring in Shyamala's ear while he was on top pile driving in a frenzied fucking rhythm. Finally he ejaculated hot loads of cum inside her cunt.

Shiva said, You are now trained to take a horse's cock.

Shyamala finally had enough for the night. In the early hours of the following morning, It was five in the morning. Where did the time go. Shyamala took a quick bath to clean put her cum infested body.

Shiva Kissed her and said, 'Come in the evening.' He accompanied her from the room to hotel gate, called an auto rickshaw and sent her home. She stunk and reeked from the cum and urine all over her. Shyamala couldn't remember how many times he unloaded on her and in her. Nor could she remember how many times she was fucked in her ass. But the orgasm when she was bottle fucked lingered in her mind. It was a brutal fuck, and painful one, but it drove to a new height, it was fantastic. She loved fucking, she loved his cock and cum. The sun was coming up now, time to rest. Tonight would begin another adventure.

Chapter15

She was busy preparing herself for the night after sleeping for few hours. She went for shopping taking her daughters with her and bought an hair attachment to increase her braid length to reach knees.

1...67891011