Sex Slave Shyamalavathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are fourteen years younger to me. Though I am elder, I feel like an young girl when I read your letter and imagine you. Thinking of meeting and mating with you, being with you, and being your plaything, has only gotten me more exciting. I still wonder what are the things you'll do when we meet. I'm still amazed by how dominating you've gotten, and how you can make my breath come short and my mind spin wildly with your powerful play of words. You have already invaded me, penetrated me, occupied me, filled my mind. My mind and body together is yours. I realize now that I want to be dominated by you. I am happy to surrender and submit myself to you. I want to be your slave forever. You are my Master. You have already become my master. Are you going to force me to do the things you like. If I refuse, will you beat me and rape me? I just imagine the scene and I wonder at myself that I am willing to submit and surrender to you. Writing this and thinking of all the romantic, dirty, filthy things you want to do to me, I got so much excited and wet, I want you to explore me, excite me, and exhaust me and do everything anything you want to do with or without my consent. Do you need my consent my Master to eat me, beat me, use me and abuse me? I am yours, my mind is yours and my body is yours. When I do puja, I think of you. yesterday I went to Shiva temple, saw Shivalingam and it was you, I saw there. I am seeing your lingam my Shiva.

I fell in love with you even before you informed me that Lakshmi is your lover. Everyone in the College and Colony is aware that Lakshmi is an arrant, arrogant, casuistic, corrupt, crafty, crooked, conscienceless, degraded, degrading, depraved diabolical, disgraceful, deceitful, dishonest, exploitative, immoral, lewd, petty, polyandrous, ruthless, selfish, shady, shameless, sinful, scandalous, scheming, selfish, underhanded, unethical, unscrupulous venal, vicious, and wicked bitch have many lovers. I know Lakshmi has been your mistress for ten years. For the last ten years, I have been aware that you have been looking at me, gazing at me with desire and watching me from the terrace during your visits to Lakshmi. I felt jealous of Lakshmi, though a divorcee, having such an young handsome man as her lover and enjoying. Secretly I admire her courage being open about her relationship with you. She told everyone one in the college and colony about you. Perhaps it is you, who gave her the courage. It seems that women of all ages are invariably attracted to you. I do not know how many other lovers you have. People in the colony gossip that Lakshmi's elder sisters and her sisters' daughters are also your lovers. Is it true? What will you tell Lakshmi about us? Once she knows, she will spread the news to everyone. I do not care. Rather I would love everyone knowing that you prefer me to her. I am determined to prove that I am a better lover than Lakshmi and any other woman you have had sexually. Will you continue to fuck that bitch Lakshmi too.

I am sure you will be surprised and like to see the change in me -in dressing and everything else. Thanks to you for your prompting, encouraging, guiding and advising me to transform for the better. You have skillfully lead me like an expert therapist. I received the bras and panties couriered by you. It seems you have lot of experience in buying women's lingerie. You are already controlling and dictating me what to wear. I want to enjoy being controlled by you, my Master. I want to be better than all the women you have had including Lakshmi.

I have spent all these days, since your wrote the first letter, trying to figure out what the hell my problem is. So I went in search of answers. Reaching out and digging deep inside me both psychologically and physically. So here it goes, Looking back I did not know what I want. I know I want more than what my husband offered in sex. I wasn't sure what I would do when I got freedom after my husband died. I had no experience to draw on. I only knew that to be true to myself was something I needed to make me feel complete. When my husband died, I barely got out of the gate into freedom and ran right into you. I felt as though I had just hit a brick wall, stopped me dead in my tracks no matter where I stepped. No man has been able to do that. You helped me realize my own deep desires. My husband tried to dominated me by beating and abusing without fucking. He could not become my master. I did not love him. I did not submit to him. I know you are the dominant for me. You have guided me to understand the pleasure of submission willingly and wholeheartedly.

I realized that by nature, I am a submissive with a lot to learn. I believe that It's not enough to just have a submissive nature. It goes far beyond sex. I'm learning about myself and what kind of submissive I want to be. Trying to blend those things together has been a bit of a challenge. At the same time I'm trying to find my place with you.

My master, I may not have yet had a chance till now to physically witness your extreme power, but the very idea of giving you complete control over me is beyond thrilling and exciting. I never pictured myself finding someone I could wholly submit and surrender to. Every day I awake thinking of ways I can please you.. I know you will always watch over me with interest in mind. I look forward to seeing what things I will learn from you once we are together and mate as you have been my teacher without even knowing it.

As your submissive, your pet, your baby girl, your kitten, your slut, your slave, your mistress, your whore, your servant, your maid, your niece, your baby sister, your student, your lover, your wife, your mother or your friend, I promise to follow the rules you set before me in each role. You are my religion and God. I will be obedient and accept each task you give to me with a smile, happily, whole heartedly, sincerely and with excitement in whatever the role you want me. There are a few things I can do everything as submissive and slave to be sure I am properly showing my respect and appreciation for Master have done for me. These actions include but are not limited to, daily devotions, proper kneeling, a proper bow, and waiting properly sexily dressed as per your wish at the door for your arrival. I have become much more serious about this lifestyle since you initiated, lead and provoked since I ,ted. Without your guidance I find myself wondering what I should do. I will complete each task set before me in the most pleasing and appropriate way possible as I serve you his Master and God. You have become his religion and God. Now I understand the bliss of complete devotion and surrender oneself. I want to be the best slave you ever had.

The love, the trust and sharing, the words communicated and felt, those are all parts of our relationship. My body is yours, and if you say I am beautiful, then I am. No matter what I look like to others, I am beautiful in your eyes, and because of that I hold my head high. If you say I am your precious jewel, then I am that, a beautiful, sparkling gem. If you say that I am your pet, your slut, your whore, your slave, your mistress, your lover, your wife, your friend, your little girl, your baby sister, your servant, your maid, your mother, your aunt, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, then I am that, as pious, wanton and dirty as you want me to be. My mind is yours to expand, to explore, to know only as you can. I have no secrets from you for secrets are a thing that would keep me from being more perfectly yours. Secrets would put a wall up between my Master and myself and I do not want walls.

Your lessons not always ones I would seek on his own, but they are lessons you have decided that I need, and so I learn from you. My soul is yours as bare to your touch as ever his skin could be when I kneel naked at your feet. Never a moment goes by when I do not feel your presence, be miles away or standing over me. If I were to ever displease you,, your displeasure would be a blow to his soul, worse punishment than any lashes could be. The anguish of his soul that I feel when I disappoint you is harder to bear than any physical anguish I feel.

I am grateful that you care enough about me to spend your time and energy so freely on me. I have the easier job, to feel, to experience, to let myself go and abandon everything and give everything I have to you. I am your pleasure and your responsibility, and you take both seriously. I am your submissive woman.

I have not surrendered to my late husband and retaliated got physical beating. I endured physical abuse still did not surrendered to him. I have not accepted him as my Master. I accept you as my Master & Lord, Sir. I want to become your slave. I am proud to call myself that, my submission is a gift that I do not give lightly, and can only be given to you who can appreciate that gift and return it tenfold. I am a slut, only to you, my Master who has that strength, will I give myself fully, because I am strong and proud. I surrender myself to you.

I'm now so ripe for verbal and non verbal severe hard beating and abuse. Mute and accepting of your delicious hard angry long thick monstrous cock plunging into my wet moist hungry pussy. Angry with rage pounding hard against my buttocks. Ramming in and out furiously, my pussy juice gushing plentifully on your cock and dripping down his thighs. Please master call upon me and I'll run to you. No words just severe heavy bloody beating. Beat all your rage upon me. Allow me to bleed for you. Let my body be thrashed and beaten severely until you are done. No words, no explanations just my bloody beaten, my naked body taking all your wrath. I give to you all I have to give. I patiently await my chance to prove my worth to my master. You have only contacted me after I became widow. I wish I have become a widow much earlier so that you have had me all these ten years.

The wait for our romantic encounter and an opportunity to be your slave is arduous, excruciating, grueling and making me feel sexually stimulated with anticipation and expectation of excruciating pleasure. I have been a celibate for a long time without having sex. You reawakened my huge appetite and hunger for sex. Anticipation about our meeting and mating is mounting. Flirting with you all these days through your effective stimulating words made me ready for you. I masturbate thinking of you. Whenever I see Shivalingam, I think of your lingam. When I do puja and worship Shivalingam, I am thinking of you. I wish you had initiated me ten years back so that I could have enjoyed the bliss.

I want to confess that I have dreams about you every night and think of you when I am awake. You said you wish you could be my family member - the thought abundantly amuses and arouses me, you being my father, maternal uncle, paternal uncle, elder brother, younger brother, cousin brother, brother-in-law, nephew, stepson, son, son-in-law, son's friend or student. In all my dreams and wishful thinking whatever the role you are, you dominate me, tame me, teach me and train me and I end up as your obedient willing slave. When I wake up suddenly and remember the dream, I am filled with immense pleasure having such thoughts and dreams having such uninhibited, illicit, incest and taboo relationship with you. You gradually and successfully influenced and lead me to think that nothing is taboo. All my orthodox, moral, conventional, socially acceptable values have gone out of mind and I became an immoral slut.

My son is eagerly waiting outside the room to drop this letter in the post box. I do not know whether he opens my letters and read them before mailing. I have a suspicion he does. What does he think of me reading my letters. he must be thinking that I am a degenerate immoral kinky slut and whore. Once I go out of the room, my daughters will know I masturbated. I am sure they know that I have been masturbating everyday reading your letters behind closed doors. I also think my daughters are reading your letters when I am not in the house.

My two beautiful daughters Madhavi and Sridevi are anxious and eager to see you, my lover and asking me to invite you home. They refer to you as Daddy. They want to meet you, but I am afraid and you know why. They are in love with you! And you are a Casanova. I imagine that you want becoming my son-in-law marrying both my daughters. Having you as my son-in-law is an exciting thought. You can have me anytime and every time you want.

I sublimed to you, submit myself to you and want to be your slut and slave for his life. Now, I am yours. I am ready for you. I do not bother what others think of me. I will be happy to let the society know that I am your mistress. When are you taking me to promised heaven.

Please let me know when can we meet to mate. I am eagerly and anxiously waiting for you. I want to be your slave. Summon me, I will come to you wherever you are. Please come to me and take me. I want the world to know that I am yours. Your mistress.

I know that some women in the Colony and some of my colleagues in the College are attracted to you and will be happy to be fucked by you. I want everyone to know that I am being fucked by you. I want everyone call me as you slave. I want everyone know that you prefer me than Lakshmi.

I want to write more but let me pause, so that I can put these pages in an envelope and give it to my son to mail. You informed that the envelopes you receive appears to be opened and glued again. Most certainly, It looks like my son is reading my letters before mailing. His behavior towards me changed of late. He has been looking at me with lust and desire. he has been commenting on my looks. He must be masturbating thinking of me after reading the letters. I do not really know what is he thinking of me. I have seen his pants bulge when he looks at me. I have to instruct him not to open and read the letters before mailing. He must be masturbating on reading my letters to you.

It is very thrilling and exciting to know that my daughters read your letters and my son reading my letters. What happens if my daughters and son discuss about these letters.

And after I give this letter to my son to mail, I think of you and the things you will be doing to me when we meet and masturbate. I am also curious to know what type of woman I am classified by you when we meet.

I am your Slut, Whore and Tramp

Submissively & Lovingly Yours,

Shyamalavathy

Chapter 11

My dear submissive Sexy Slut, Whore and Tramp

Sex is the ultimate expression of love between man and woman.

Please read the following thoughts carefully. It will help you to clear your confusion about sex and spirituality. Sex is not sin. Even if it's considered sin by some, it is a necessary sin. It keeps you healthy and you will have a positive energy flowing through your mind and body.

Some people believe sex and spiritualism are mutually exclusive, that you can't be spiritual if you indulge in sensuality. It's true that any kind of indulgence can distract your attention from spiritual development, but the same can be said for the distractions caused by daily living. In my personal opinion, if your behavior does not harm other's, it's OK. That implies there is nothing wrong with sexual fulfillment, and masturbating for twenty minutes is no more detracting from spiritual development than spending twenty minutes paying your monthly bills. Spiritual development is substantially hindered if you spend most of your day thinking about sex, but this also applies if you spend your time concerned about money. Most of us are guilty of one or the other, or both, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise that metaphysical awareness is in such short supply.

The most intense spiritual state that many of us will ever achieve will be during the act of making love. One way of describing spiritual awareness is that it occurs when an individual is capable of perceiving that which is beyond oneself as being a part of oneself. God consciousness occurs when an individual experiences being All That Is. The expression of love, where the loved one is valued as much as oneself, dissolves the apparent boundaries between self and other. When this expanded sense of being is combined with physical sexual stimulation during love making, the stimulation acts as an energy source which powers the emotions of both partners. These emotions can include love, lust, bliss, joy, naughtiness, fun, abuse and many other delightful sensations. The ultimate sexual/spiritual experience occurs when physical sensations are at their peak of pleasurable intensity. It is therefore highly desirable to maintain this peak of physical sensual sensation for as long as possible. For a woman, this means continuous orgasm. For a man it means being on the verge of orgasm indefinitely.

It is very helpful, but not absolutely necessary, to be in love in order to achieve these physical sexual conditions. The deepest levels of intimacy are involved, which means emotional walls must come down completely. Dropping one's walls requires that you have respect and appreciation for your partner. The physical techniques I am about to describe will produce the prolong states of peak sexual arousal just mentioned, but it is necessary to be completely aware of your partner's state of arousal in order to maintain that condition indefinitely. This means one must be in constant communication with one's partner. Believe it or not, telepathic awareness is the easiest way to maintain this communication. As mentioned earlier, telepathy is a merger of consciousness, and love brings down the walls which separate us psychically and emotionally.

All of us are telepathically aware on subconscious levels. This is most noticeable during love making, when two people feel the same emotion. It is not that you feel your own emotion and your partner feels something similar. Emotions produce psychic energy which projects outward from the body. Our auras become filled with this emotional energy, and while making love (as opposed to simply having sex) the auras of both people merge together, becoming a single emotional energy field. What one person feels, the other also feels, because the same emotional energy field is being perceived by both partners.

I know this may all seem a little far out if you are unfamiliar with metaphysical awareness, but I am not describing anything you haven't already experienced if you have ever been in love. Telepathic emotional communication exists, and it is simply a matter of becoming aware of your perception of it. The visual telepathy exercise described in the Psychic Window chapter enables you to perceive telepathy operating on a visual level in just minutes. The Psychic Touch Dancing exercise in the Psychic Party Games section will further reinforce the way two people can be connected on "other than normal" levels of awareness. It is highly recommended that you perform those two exercises just prior to working with the techniques presented here. Combining all of these together can produce an evening of truly wonderful intimacy.

Spiritual sex is all about stimulating energy on several different levels: physical, sexual, emotional and spiritual. Physical energy is experienced as sensation within the body. Sexual energy differs from physical energy in that it radiates from the body in the same way emotions do. The feeling experienced as "sexual arousal" is a form of sexual energy, and can almost be described as a "sexual emotion." Two people can share the perception of sexual energy telepathically as the sexual energies merge into one energy field.

When love is involved our emotional walls, which we almost always have in place, completely disappear. When these walls come down sexual and emotional energy merges freely within the combined aura of both participants, and spiritual or "psychic" energy begins to seek alignment. Each type of energy, from physical to spiritual, is progressively more refined and subtle. The more refined the energy is, the more detail it is capable of communicating. Ideally, all these energies form into a single unit where both people experience the same perceptions, physically, sensually, emotionally and even intellectually. All perceptions become one and the same for both people. In practical terms, there is usually some variation in individual perception, but the goal is to reduce the differences as much as possible.

1...45678...11