All Comments on 'Sex Toys and Websites'

by Equinella

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So one day he leaves the girlfriend

And suddenly the next he's some bimbo's slut? How dumb was that? Even for fiction it was a wildly implausible tale of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PAY NO MIND TO THE CRITIC

I ENJOYED IT AND YOUR STORY IDEA SHOWED IMAGINATION.

I'D LIKE A SEQUEL OF THE STORY, WITH THE FORMERLY FEMALE NEIGHBOR BEING THE BOTTOM NEXT AND GETTING IMPREGNATED BY TAMMIE IN THE NEXT FUCKFEST, OR TOMMY / TAMMI GROWS A CUNT AND LAYS SHEMALE EGGS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great debut

Really loved this story - it was hot and well written. Ignore the negative comment as the person clearly didn't notice the website was subjecting viewers to a form of mind control. The transformation made perfect sense in the world you created and I look forward to more, hopefully with Jennifer continuing her dominant trajectory and Tammi on her submissive one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please

This was a fantastic story, very well written. I loved the transformation progression, I hope it continues. Maybe add some cum inflation due to their growing anatomy and sex drive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
needs a following story

made me so hard that I wish and have for a long time that a TS would make me her slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Work

Excellent story telling but it's best when creating dickgirl fantasy to make the couple versatile's instead of top's and bottom's. This would have been particularly poignant here as you changed the physical characteristics of each gender instead of only one. While many heterosexuals have fantasies of taking on the role of the other gender bisexuals wish for a true blending off the genders both physically and mentally. Just something to think about when you write another and I seriously recommend that you do since it's very rare that I have nothing but content and not style or plot to critique. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No

What is wrong with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
. . . (ellipses)

So, going from male, to shemale, to trans-shemale named Tammi? Okay, that's workable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous