Sex Toys and Websites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sure you don't want to be a slut?' she teased.

'Oh, I might need you to convince me a little more.'

Jennifer grabbed my hips and rolled me onto my back, her cock still buried in me as she came to rest over top, her cum covered face looming over me with unquenched lust. It filled my stomach with butterflies to be wanted so much by someone who looked so beautiful.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her in for a sloppy kiss. I could taste my cum on her lips and my eyes opened in surprise as her tongue pushed what it held into my mouth. I moaned and grabbed her head so she couldn't pull away. Our tongues danced in the puddle of spunk and I felt her cock stiffen once more in my ass. The butterflies grew stronger.

When the kiss ended we looked into each other's eyes and swallowed together.

'So tell me the truth, is it your new favourite flavour?' she asked. She bit her lip and looked at me hopefully.

'Maybe,' I replied. My smile told her it was. I licked along her neck, following the trail of my cum, and brought her in for another snowball. We both moaned with delight. Our tongues danced again and then we swallowed as one.

I rolled my hips, signalling that I was ready for her to start thrusting. She read me perfectly and withdrew from the kiss to give herself better purchase for her long thrusts. I whimpered as she pulled back, the sudden emptiness too much to bear, and then my love tunnel was stretched once more with inch after inch of her unyielding flesh.

'Ooooo, your cock feels so good.'

'Tell me you love it.'

'I do. I love it. I love your big, fat cock!'

'Yeah? Pretty soon you'll love any cock!'

I mauled her dangling tits and locked eyes as she thrust deep inside me. 'Not as long as I have yours, baby.'

'Mmm, we'll see about that.'

She slammed into me. I loved it and squealed to show her just how much. 'Yes! Fuck my ass! Harder!'

She happily obliged. I clutched the bed sheets as she pummelled my ass; my legs splayed in the air and my tits jiggling with every impact.

'YES! YES! DON'T STOP. HARDER! FUCK MY ASS HARDER! YES! YES! I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING!!'

As my cock sprayed its hot load over me, Jennifer pulled out and added her load to the downpour. I loved it; a hot sticky shower of salty nectar focused on my soft, feminine body.

Jennifer collapsed beside me, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. We were both spent. I snuggled up next to her, draping my smooth leg over hers and resting my head on her shoulder. I watched her chest fall into the steady rhythm of sleep, my eyes growing heavier with each passing moment, until I fell asleep too. A deep, dreamless sleep where Tom was laid to rest and Tammi was born.

12