All Comments on 'Sex Trip to Japan'

by orientaddict

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A different culture

It sounded like this was a report on the author's visit to Japan. The differences from the U S are interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Asian girls are the best

Your arousing story got my cock hard and throbbing all the way. I had an intense ejaculation soon as I finished reading your story. Powerful spurts after spurts if thick, glistened ropes of hot, creamy pearly-white semen ejected from my cock hitting me on my lips and splattered all over my chest and abdomen. I love Asian girls. Their cunts smell and taste better, sweeter, muskier than white girls'. I easily get turn on just to see their small puffy mons with swollen pussy lips glistened with their flowing juices. I just want to lap up the juice, suck them dry, and fuck the shit out of them. Their cunts are so nice and tight that you feel like fucking their assholes and the small openings make you feel like your cock is very very huge. Even if your cock is small, it still feels very big as you fuck their tight holes, which would help your ego. We like tight pussies, and many Asian girls nowadays are looking for white guys because they think we all have big cocks, well, this is the best opportunity to take advantage of them and have a taste of their tight cunts just to experience it. You don't have to get in a relationship with them. I have fucked quite a few Asians just for fun, and I encourage you to grasp the opportunity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous