Sex with Aunt Lily & Cousin Faith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'What the Hell is this?'

"I bought you a birthday gift," she wrote. "I'll show you what I bought, if you show me your cock again and tell me what you were thinking when touching, feeling, and seeing my bra and panties."

'Fuck me. I don't believe this. My aunt wants to continue sexting me again. My aunt wants me to send her another photo of my cock. Now with her sending me this sext message, I'm safe. Now she was as guilty and complicit in our little incestuous game as I am,' he thought.

Immediately, he pulled out his cock, stroked himself, and took another picture of his engorged prick. He pressed the send button and sent the photo to his aunt. Then, he texted her what he was thinking when seeing her bra and panties on the bed as if she was there in them.

"I laid out your bra and panties on your bed," he wrote. Thinking of Mrs. Robinson and her daughter in the movie, The Graduate, he didn't dare tell her that he laid out her underwear, along with Faith's bra and panties on Faith's bed too. "Then, imagining seeing you wearing them, I stroked my prick to an erection."

Hoping she'd respond in kind, he waited for her to respond before sending more.

"Tell me. I want to know. Don't be embarrassed but what were you thinking when masturbating yourself?"

As if he was sexting one of his female friends, he couldn't believe he was sexting his aunt, a mature, MILF of a woman more than twice his age.

"As I masturbated myself, I imagined feeling your tits and fingering your nipples through your bra. I imagined reaching around you to feel and squeeze your panty clad ass before cupping your pussy through your panties," he wrote. "I imagine slowly sliding my finger along your pussy slit. I imagine rubbing your clit through your panties. Then, pushing your panties aside with m my finger, I imagined fucking you with my finger," he said while wondering if he was being too explicitly and sexually graphic.

Again he waited for her to respond.

"Is that all you imagined doing with my underwear clad body?"

'Oh, my God, if she teasing me? I can't believe she wants more. She wants me to tell her everything,' he thought while sexting her the rest of the information.

He wrote her another message.

"I imagined you falling to your knees while wearing your bra and panties. I imagined you stroking me before taking me in your mouth to suck me. I imagined you blowing me, Aunt Lily. I imagined you sucking my cock. I imagined cumming in your mouth and you swallowing my cum. That's as far as I got before I ejaculated myself in a handful of tissue," he wrote.

This time he didn't have to wait two weeks for her to respond. She responded immediately.

"Oh, my," she wrote. "So, let me understand, not only do you want to see me in my bra and panties but also you want me touch me and feel me while I'm wearing my bra and panties. Is that it?

"Yes," he immediately responded.

She returned his message as quickly as he returned her message.

Not only do you want to feel my breasts and finger my nipples though my bra and feel my ass and finger fuck my pussy but also you want me to blow you? Is that it?"

"Yes," he wrote.

"You want me to stroke and suck your prick? Is that what you want me to do, Bart?"

"Yes," he wrote again.

"Just so I understand, you want to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow your cum? Is that what you'd like me to do to me, your aunt?"

He was so excited by the thought that his aunt might not only be considering sending him a photo of her in her bra and panties but may be even thinking about blowing him.

"Yes," he typed in response to her question.

He waited for his Aunt Lily to respond again.

"For your birthday, as your birthday gift from me, I'll send you a photo of me wearing my new bra and panties, if you send me a video of you masturbating and cumming," she wrote. "Only, I can't blow you. That's forbidden. That would be incest. It would be so wrong for me to suck your cock and for you to cum in my mouth, but I'd love to watch a video of you masturbating yourself and cumming."

He couldn't believe all that his aunt wrote. He couldn't believe what he was reading. He couldn't believe what he was going to write next. He wondered if his aunt wanted to see a video of him masturbating because she wanted to masturbate herself while watching the video.

"Will you masturbate yourself while watching my video of me masturbating myself?"

He didn't have to wait long for her to respond.

"Maybe," she wrote.

Not wasting any time with sexting, Bart stroked himself to an erection again while filming the video for his aunt. Stroking himself faster and harder while imagining his aunt touching herself while watching this video, he ejaculated his load of cum on the paper towels he had spread out on the rug in front of him. Not wanting to cover the head of his cock with tissues, he wanted his aunt to see him and watch him ejaculating his load of cum.

As soon as Bart sent the video to his aunt of him masturbating and cumming, she responded by sending him a photo of her wearing her new bra and panty. Immediately, he started masturbating himself again while staring at the photo of her wearing her white, lacy bra and white, lacy panties.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

With no texts between them for weeks and with him not seeing his aunt, two months later, on his Aunt Lily's birthday, as his birthday gift to her from him, Bart sent her a close up photo of his cock.

"Happy Birthday, Aunt Lily," he wrote. "I hope this gives you as much pleasure seeing my stiff prick as much pleasure as it gave me to send you my erect prick. I've been masturbating myself while staring the photo you sent me for my birthday of you in your bra and panties."

Hoping to entice her to respond, he was hoping to take their relationship to the next level. Maybe instead of just sending him another photo of her in her bra and panties, perhaps when no one was home, she'd invite him over for him to see her in her bra and panties in person. Maybe she'd allow him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her through her bra and panties. Maybe in the way he'd love to see, touch her, feel her, and fondle her, maybe she'd want to see, touch, feel, and fondle him too.

With his imagination running wild, he continued masturbating himself while imagining his aunt in her bra and panties. Maybe she'd ask to feel, hold, and stroke his naked cock while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her bra and felt her ass and cupped pussy through her panties. No doubt controlling herself by not responding to the photo that her Nephew Bart sent her of his erect prick, obviously by the sext message that he received from his aunt next day, she had been thinking of Bart's cock.

"You have perfect timing in sending me another photo of your cock," she wrote. "With my husband ignoring me and after overhearing my daughter talking dirty to her boyfriend on her cell phone, I'm so horny. I'm so sexually frustrated. I'd like to see you. I'll be home alone tomorrow. Come over at 10:00 am. We can have some time together to...talk," she wrote.

At precisely 10:00 am Bart rang his aunt's front door bell.

"Come in," he heard from a distance.

He opened the unlocked front door and closed and locked it behind him. Not knowing what to expect, he feared that his uncle might be there to greet him. Maybe his mother and father were there too. Maybe Faith was there also. Maybe this was all just a trap. Maybe this was an incestuous intervention to stop him from sexting pictures of his cock to his aunt.

"Hello?"

He waited and listened and then he heard his aunt's voice in the distance. He hoped that she was alone as she said she would be on the phone. He hoped she was waiting for him wearing only her bra and panties.

"I'm in the kitchen," said his aunt.

Not knowing what to expect but hoping for the best instead of the worst, he walked through the reception hall and down the long hall past the guest bedroom and guest bathroom to the kitchen. When he saw his Aunt Lily, he couldn't believe his eyes.

To be continued...

*****

Please support me with your votes and with your comments.

12