All Comments on 'Sex with Mother-in-Law'

by sbkarter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've been sleeping with my mother in law on and off for the last 8 years. I'm 37 and she is 59. Everytime I promise myself I won't fuck her again I just can't resist her when she just smiles at me. I know it's wrong but our lovemaking is just so mind blowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sx

Ewwww sex

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
a One Off (pity) ?

Very understandable in terms of respect for family dynamics they keep it that way. Stillll how they kept from an encore when these two are isolated inevitably at some point? Anyway the author mixed sweetness and lust with crediblility. Nice!

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 9 years ago
Terrific story...

What a beautifully written story. I always fancied my own mother in law, and was able to vicariously live through a few fantasies by reading this - thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely story.

I used to work in a smelting factory in a small town where I live with my wife and family, my in-laws also lived in the same town. My mother-in-law used to work at the same factory as a cleaner and one of her jobs was to clean the men's shower rooms. to cut a long story short I was asked to work extra hours on my shift that meant I would be there after the workers had gone home on holiday break for the summer. so I was showering when my mil came into the shower room to clean thinking it would be empty. She caught me stark naked under the shower and she stared at my hanging cock so I just carried on washing and smiled at her. she carried on cleaning then left to clean the offices. I was just drying off when she came back into the shower and walked up to me and placed her hand on my hardening cock. Without saying a word she bent over and held onto the bench with one hand and lifted her skirt over her back with the other showing me her chunky naked ass and her hairy pussy. I moved forward and slipped my hard cock into her wet willing cunt and she pushed back against me while I sank bollock deep into her and we picked up the pace as we fucked hard and furious, I emptied my sperm into her pussy as she groaned and cum on my cock. We parted and I dressed as she left the shower room. This was the start of my affair with my mil and it continued until she passed away three years ago at the age of 70. God bless her she was a fantastic lady.

Reiner43Reiner43about 7 years ago
Realistic - believable and erotic

Great little story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I'd like to see this happen with my wife's sister.

ber495ber495over 2 years ago

Great tender story. I just wish this was not a one and done tale. Romantic liaison please. Go after her again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb story! 💋

My mil let me touch her al over - but we never get under the pants. She always tell me that She is to old for that 😎

ryeandginger69ryeandginger697 months ago

What a sweet and erotic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous