Sex with My (Dominant) Banker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
384 Followers

I turned my head to face her, smiled, mumbled a vague hello for the benefit of the bar keep, and said "Let's go home" under my breath. She wrapped her fist around the whiskey tumbler and brought it up to her lips; then she whispered. "Yes, let's. I'm being shipped out to the Singapore office, catching a flight tomorrow night, so this is my last here in Delhi." My heart sank as I heard those words. After almost a minute of silence, with a certain amount of controlled anger I finally asked her "Why the fuck did you have wait till tonight?" And with what seemed like an equal amount of harshness, Payal asked "... and what the fuck were you doing all this time?

We mingled some with the crowd, Payal and I roaming separately, but I couldn't concentrate on the small talk. I kept thinking of her; her firm and wholesome breasts, the smoothness of her skin, her tight and juicy cunt, and the fact that she was leaving the city for good in twenty-four hours. I was now getting desperate to take her home to my apartment and stripping her of all her clothes; already anticipating the deft touch of her fingers on my body, her fist gripping the hardness of my penis, her breasts mashed against my chest, my hands vice-like clutch on the flesh of her buttocks. I wandered across the room towards her and in a moment, we stood back to back talking with other guests in different circles. I wasn't really talking, just listening, waiting for an opportunity to turn around and say something to her.

Payal didn't seem to be doing much talking either. When the opportunity did arise, I swivelled my head and whispered into her ear "I'll meet you in the basement car park in ten minutes." I saw her half nod and heard a softly mumbled "Ok" before I walked away from the group. In five minutes I found myself near the door to the suite and when I saw nobody observing me, I sidled out, found the elevator and rode it down to the basement. I got into my car, having sent the driver home from the office itself, and parked it just twenty feet away from the elevator, and waited impatiently. She was a little late coming down but when she got off the lift, I flashed my headlights once and drove up to where Payal was standing. She got into the car and I drove off without saying a word. We'd figure out what to do with her car later.

It was almost 10:30 and the streets were empty of the office rush; it took us about fifteen minutes to get to my apartment and we made it up to the flat without being observed by Mrs.Vimla Kapoor the estate agent or the security guard. I opened the door and ushered Payal into my home, switching on a solitary table lamp just next to the entrance. She walked around the living room, peered into the bedrooms, drew the curtains and stood looking at the terrace garden for a while, then slowly walked to the leather couch by the side which faced the terrace. I walked up to her and cupped her face in my palms, then leaned down to kiss her on the mouth. Her hands went around my neck and I felt a mild pressure as she pulled me harder against her, our tongues already deep in each other's mouths. After a minute, I straightened up and she leaned her face against the bulge inside my pants, her warm breath filtering through the fabric and making my erection decidedly uncomfortable in its caged state.

Payal reached out and hooked her thumbs on the waistband of my trousers and pulled them down. "You don't need these," she said as she watched my penis spring up just inches from her face as she slid the underwear down as well. "And I want to take your shirt off too." She began unbuttoning my shirt but had to stop as I pulled her black top off over her shoulders and head. I felt her warmth as I leaned close to wrap my arms around her, getting access to her tight buttocks encased in the white jeans. She smelled good. I brought my hands to her front, unbuttoned the single button on her jeans and pushed the zipper down. I pushed her trousers down past her hips and thighs, letting it fall to her ankles. She stepped out of it and then sat down facing me, one leg on the floor, the other up and against the back of a leather couch.

I reached over and touched her hard nipple, the one she had been playing with while I was undressing her. She gasped lightly and pushed the shirt off of my shoulders. I pulled my hand away from her large boobs and took off my shirt. Payal immediately ran her long fingers through the light curls of hair on my chest and watched as I cupped her breast in one hand and slipped my other around the shaft of my very hard and thick cock. She watched me stroke my manhood slowly while she moved her hand down to her hot, wet crotch and pushed her two fingers inside. We were both breathing harder now and she was watching me pull on my penis as I looked at her fingering herself. I was feeling her big breast, pinching the erect nipple while she kept pawing my chest with one hand.

She seemed mesmerized by the sight of my cock and the stroking. I wondered whether she was feeling herself contract around her fingers; whether she was thinking of what my cock must feel like, and how much she wanted it. Payal then reached down from my chest and moved my hand away, replacing it with hers. She stroked the ramrod shaft, felt the wetness of my pre-cum at the tip and used it as lubrication as she stroked me harder. She looked up into my eyes as I stared down at her face. Her hand felt soft and yet firm as her fist wound around the girth of my rod.

Payal leaned back and opened her legs wide, pulling me as she did and I had to rise up to follow her. She leaned her back against the wall of the room and kept pulling me until I had to stand on my knees on the couch, between her legs. She pulled until my cock was just a couple of inches from her pussy, then stopped.

"I want to use your cock to masturbate," she told me looking into my eyes. "Don't try to push into me. Just let me use your cock." She paused, then added, "Please."

I felt my cock throbbing in her pretty hand. "Use me," I told her.

She moaned and I leaned closer. Payal grabbed my penis and pushed the swollen head over her hard clit and dragged it up and down across and through her soaking wet lips. She was moaning loudly and slowly moving her hips but trying to be careful not to move them too much and cause me to penetrate her. I was desperately fighting the urge to thrust my hips and get my pole inside her warm pussy. It was extremely difficult and it was driving me crazy.

Payal looked down as she manipulated my hard penis, fucking herself with it like I imagined she did with a dildo. I was so hard and I was giving myself to her, allowing her to do whatever she wanted. Surely she knew I wanted to be inside of her, but I was following her rules. She started moving her hips more vigorously; I could feel she was getting close to an orgasm. I knew Payal felt the head of my cock push inside of her and she pulled back. I groaned loudly, having felt the warmth for a second. Payal saw what that did to me; she definitely saw how much I wanted her and she must have seen me fighting it. She looked into my eyes, "Hjjer," she said.

I moaned in response. I could not talk.

"I want more," she told me. "But there are rules."

I heard her. Some part of my mind registered the words but I was having a hard time focusing. Between trying to remain standing and avoiding penetrating this beautiful woman while she rubbed my hard cock all over her wet pussy, I started to fondle the most beautiful breasts a woman could offer . . . I was nearly in a trance. But I pulled myself together and looked into her eyes. She had stopped moving my erection and had it poised right at the entrance to her sweet sex. She was staring up at me, waiting for my response. I saw her wholesome breasts heaving up and down, putting her excitement on full display. I knew she wanted me as strongly as I wanted her, at that moment I wanted her so strongly that I would do anything she wanted.

"Whatever you ask for," I answered, "I will do."

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "I want you to know that the rules are subject to change without notice," she said as she started slowly jacking my dick. It was my turn to moan, feeling her hand work the end of my straining rigidity. Maintaining eye contact with her I said, "You are my queen and I am your slave," knowing I sounded melodramatic but wanting to play along.

"Finish undressing," she said but did not take her hand from around my cock. I managed despite being held in place, taking off my wingtips and socks and sliding them in front of the door. Once I was standing before her completely naked, she reached over to her small bag and retrieved a digital camera, never breaking eye contact and continuing to lightly handle my huge thickness.

"Get down on your knees and lick my pussy," she said softly, the deliberateness of the command and the command itself surprising me, but I didn't let that faze me. She seemed to be enjoying this little role play, telling a man what to do and it was apparently exciting her furiously.

I had never had a woman tell me what to do like this. But then I had never met a woman that stirred me quite like Payal did. Without even thinking about it, I got down to my knees, Payal finally releasing my cock, but not gently. She gripped it hard and I had to pull it from her grasp. She grinned playfully. She tilted her hip upward and inched to the edge of the couch to give me easy and full access. When I lowered my head she splayed her knees apart as wide as she could manage. She watched as I opened my mouth and moved it to just a half an inch from her swollen pussy lips. She watched me as I looked up into her eyes. She must felt the warmth of my breath around her labia. She bit her lip then raised her camera, flicked it to burst mode and snapped several pictures of my mouth poised above her sex.

"Get your mouth on my pussy right now," she ordered. And I immediately obliged. Opening my mouth wide I placed her entire pussy in my mouth, my upper lip atop her hard clit, the lower lip pressed against her cunt. "Oh yes," she cooed. "Put your hand on your dick and keep it hard," she told me. "Now eat my cunt, Hjjer." I reached down with my left hand and grasped my cock, slowly and lightly giving it attention. But it wasn't really necessary. There was no way I was going to lose my hard-on. However, my queen had ordered it, so I complied. I saw her lean to the side to watch me comply and then snap several pictures of me obeying her. This was uncharted territory and I was way beyond excited.

Once I had my mouth covering Payal's pussy, I began very, very lightly licking up and down her swollen lips. Starting at the bottom, up over the edge of her left lip, over her clit and down the right lip, I circled the mouth of her sex. I felt her quiver slightly and heard her breath catch each time my tongue tripped over her erect clit. She seemed entranced by what I was doing to her. She started taking pictures of the scene. She reached pinched and stretched her nipple with her other hand, snapping pictures of that as well. She was now moving her hips in a circular motion in time with my licking. I thought that she was feeling an orgasm building and needed it released.

"Oh my god," she suddenly said much louder than I expected, "stick your tongue in me and fucking make me cum!" I immediately shoved my tongue inside, parting her lips and widening my tongue to touch the sides of her as I inserted it. I felt Payal's body shake. I first felt her moan, then heard it. She was cumming and I had to take my hand off my cock to keep from cumming in response. "OH MY GOD!" she screamed. The orgasm wracking her body from her toes to the top of her head. "Hjjer, I am cumming! Tongue fuck your queen! Suck up my juices!" I don't think she had any idea where this talk was coming from; she probably felt possessed by ecstasy was what I was thinking.

I reached up and took the camera from her hand and began snapping pictures wildly of the scene as Payal shook and came. Wave after wave she came. I continued to fuck her in and out with my tongue and suck her pussy in my mouth; my top lip remained pressed down firmly atop her clit, massaging it, while the lower lip rubbed that sweet spot between her anus and the start of her slit. I was moving my lips in a motion that was slightly opening and closing her cunt lips while I sucked, all the while driving my tongue in and out of her like a wide, wet, flat cock. I stole a glance up at her and saw her sexy body quivering, her eyes closing and opening, her hands kneading her big, hard nipples and fondling her breasts frantically.

"Stop!" she finally said in a breathy voice as she gasped for air. "You have to stop for a minute!" I stopped moving my mouth, but kept my tongue steady and still inside her. "It felt like I came a dozen times!" she said. "I really lost count. That was amazing!" I smiled with my eyes, my mouth being otherwise occupied. "Stand up," she suddenly said.

I slowly slid my tongue out of Payal's pussy, adding a slow gentle lick up and over her clit as I did so. She smiled and sighed as I stood up in front of her, my cock standing straight out, pointing at her. "Come closer," she said. "You will now give me your pre-cum. The rule is you may not cum. But you will push your dick in my mouth and slowly fuck my mouth. You will let me guide you in and determine how much goes in my mouth."

I stepped as close to her as I could, my shins against the couch base. I watched Payal open her mouth and slide her tongue out as she took the mushroomed tip of my hard dick into her mouth. I felt her close her lips around it and then slowly move her head toward my body, pushing my penis in deeper, her tongue pressed against the underside. She glanced at the camera still in my hand and I began snapping pictures of this gorgeous woman slowly swallowing my cock.

Payal moved her head toward my abdomen slowly, maintaining a tight suction on the hard rod while she moved her tongue about the bottom of my cock in circular motions. She must felt the engorged head approaching the back of her tongue and she readied herself. I could make out that she relaxed her throat and eased my cockhead into her gullet. She reacted with an immediate gag reflex and had to back it out quickly, leaving only the bulbous head between her red lips. But she had heard me groan and it seemed to spur her on to go farther. She eased it back in again and looked up at my chest rising and collapsing as my breathing increased to accommodate a racing pulse. I looked down and snapped pictures. Payal felt so naughty and so free. She touched the swollen head of my thick engorged erection against the entrance to her throat again and then pressed on, pushing her head closer to my body and not stopping until her nose touched my pubic hair. She must have felt my cock stretching her throat to accommodate its width. She controlled her gag reflex long enough to pump my cock three times inside her throat and then she slowly backed me out of her throat and let her mouth make a sucking pop as she withdrew my cock completely from her mouth.

I caught it all with the camera. And I was having a very difficult time not cumming. When she had pressed my cock down her throat the second time, pumping it in and out, I was terribly afraid that I wasn't going to be able to hold on. But I had agreed to her rules and I barely managed to stick to the agreement. I just hoped that she would release me soon or else I was going to pass out.

Payal watched my face, saw the effort I was exerting to honour the deal, saw my commitment, probably understood what the delayed gratification meant to me and silently acknowledged what it meant to her. "I am very impressed," she said softly. "Stand back for a moment while I change position," she said.

Payal slipped her body off the couch onto the floor. She lay back flat on the carpeted floor, placing her bottom against the couch and her legs straight up perpendicular to the floor. "Pictures," she said to me as I watched her intently. I immediately raised the camera and began taking picture after picture. She spread her thighs far apart keeping her legs straight as she did so. Then she bent them at her knees and allowed her feet to come to rest atop the seat of the sofa, all the while maintaining eye contact with me and the camera. With her feet on the settee she pressed them down, lifting her bottom and as she lifted she pushed herself closer to the couch with her arms, continuing until her back was off the floor. She couldn't touch the sofa with her feet anymore so she pressed them together and stretched them straight up in the air. Then she continued wriggling and pushing herself closer to the settee until her back was against the front of it, the small of her back against the edge of the cushioned seat. Her shoulders and head were all that touched the floor. The top of her arse was resting on the top edge of the sofa. Her legs were straight up in the air. "Come here," she told me. I walked over. "Stand over me facing the couch," she instructed. I complied, looking down at her, continuing to snap image after image.

"Pay attention," she said. Payal was holding her hips with her hands to steady herself against the settee. She slowly spread her legs apart exposing her soaking wet pussy as she did so. I continued clicking. When she had her legs wide apart she said, "Step close," and I did. She made a slight adjustment, scooting her bottom up an inch further, putting her pussy almost perfectly in line with my waist.

I smiled because I knew what was coming. I'd always wanted to try this but had never been with anyone who wanted to as well. Nor anyone that was limber enough to accomplish it. "Push you hard cock inside of me slowly," she told me and I only had to lean a bit forward and Payal shifted her hips to meet me. Holding my cock at the base and pointing it downward, I slowly drove the hard spike between her swollen, incredibly wet lips and down into this goddess of love.

Payal watched like a hawk as my thighs flexed, my arse tightened and my cock slowly disappeared into the depths of her sex. She watched my testicles tighten when I sunk my rod completely inside her and again had to fight the urge to cum when I felt those tight balls touch and press against her hard, sensitive clit. I knew at that moment that I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer; the juices were churning and the eruption was imminent.

"Fair is fair," she said, her own breathing catching as she spoke. She moaned involuntarily as I slightly adjusted my stance and it caused my massive erection to move inside her. I felt her pussy clenching around the thickness of my shaft in response. "You have been a good boy and deserve to be rewarded," she whispered throatily.

I groaned loudly at that. I was fighting ejaculation with every fibre of my conscious power. "Follow these last instructions," Payal said, "and you may release."

"Drip some of your saliva down and let it fall on my puckered little arsehole," she said and she swallowed, just hearing the suggestion come out of her mouth seemed to make her excitement amp up another notch. "Then rub it with your thumb but no penetration." I had never even experimented with anal play but she was coming across as so liberated and open right now; so wonderfully uninhibited. I was intoxicated by this woman.

I thought I was horny before but when Payal suggested that I play with her arsehole I felt my heart rate jump another ten percent. Who was this woman? Where had she been all these years? I felt so comfortable with her. I did as she instructed, allowing a long string of my saliva to fall from my tongue. As soon as it puddled there, I saw her pucker tightly and flex in response. My body in turn, responded to that erotic sight, my cock twitching within the pleasurable confines of her pussy.

Mnhb
Mnhb
384 Followers