Sex with My (Dominant) Banker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers

I started rubbing her little tight puckered hole with my thumb. "Oooh, yes, play with my arse, Hjjer," she said softly. "You want me, don't you, baby?" she asked.

I kept silent, only the sounds of my heavy breathing as I gave myself to the torrid sensations that were burning up my body. "Do it!" she said sharply. "Fuck my pussy! Drive that cock in and out of me! Make me cum all over your cock!"

I started pumping my shaft in and out of her in a very fast and sharp cadence and fondled her asshole. I was mesmerised by the sight of her large breasts moving seductively with the rhythm of my pounding of her cunt. Her mouth slightly agape; I had never seen anything as sexy in my life, not in person and not in film. I knew I was getting close. "Where do you want me to cum?" I barely breathed out.

Payal heard that question and it seemed to send her over the edge. She started cumming again and screaming out a moan each time my rock hard penis hit its full depth and my balls slapped her clit. I felt my cock somehow getting harder and saw a look on her face that suggested she felt the same. I was about to explode. Through her own orgasms she barely managed to say, "Cum in me..."

I did not ask for clarification or a second assurance. I couldn't. I had no control left. I exploded inside her; jet after jet of hot cum. It was like a volcanic burst; sudden and furious, like letting go after an excruciating long time of being pent up. I could feel the molten rush of thick liquid rise from my innermost depths and explode in Payal's deep recesses. She was already cumming when she felt the first spurt of my hot cum splash inside her; a new wave of orgasmic convulsions wracked her body and she screamed again.

With a final thrust, I buried myself in Payal and felt the last of my load ooze out into her. I looked down and saw my own cum mingled with her pussy juices spilling out of her swollen lips and dripping down her tummy to her breasts and behind, over her bright red arsehole and through her perfect round cheeks. I remembered to snap a whole series of pictures of the overflowing cum.

Payal watched the same trail of cum as it ran down toward her breasts. She looked up at me then reached over and ran two of her fingers up the trail, gathering the mixture on the ends of the fingers. Then without breaking eye contact, she put the fingers in her mouth, swirled the ends with her tongue to collect the cum and honey from her fingers and then sucked them clean. "Delicious," she commented and smiled.

I pulled out of her in a long languorous withdrawal, the girth of my penis still firm despite the climax and watched as her eyelids shut and a deep throaty moan escaped from between her lips. She eased herself backwards on her elbows as I stepped back, lowering her upright legs first to the couch and then to the floor, finally lying flat and supine on the ground. I looked down at her, my penis not erect any more but still thick and massive as it lowered itself to a more distended angle. I got down to the wooded floorboards and lay on my side against Payal's still overheated body, my cock comfortably flush against her strong thigh.

Half on half off the carpeting, we slept; deeply contented and considerably exhausted. It was past midnight when we drifted off. I woke up once in the middle of the night as Payal moved around somewhere in the kitchen presumably looking for a drink of water; another time I awoke I could hear the shower running in the bathroom but I was too tired to more than turn over on my side and fall back asleep.

When I finally did awake, still naked on the carpet, I saw a note folded on the coffee table, placed under her small camera. "Don't feel too bad about my leaving Delhi; it could have been worse - we may never have met or got to know each other! Take care of yourself my dearest Hjjer, and maybe some day we shall see the stars again. I'm leaving the camera with you; we'll watch the pics together when we meet. Love. P" And with that she was gone. Five years on and I still haven't had the chance to catch up with Payal again.

Suddenly I feel low again, no more looking forward to the party tonight. Thinking about Annie and our party together last night makes me feel somewhat better but I know that thoughts of Sunita are beginning to creep back into my mind.

*******

Mnhb
Mnhb
382 Followers