Sexcapades on a Plane

Story Info
Fun on a plane, from the perspective of a 20 y.o. male.
1.2k words
3.93
22.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my first time flying alone on a commercial airplane.

Understandably, I was nervous. I had only flown before with friends, and before that with parents; I was afraid of turbulence and terrified of a premature death - although the chances, I knew, were low.

The only recompense for flying, as far as I could think of sitting there on the commercial Airbus to Malaysia, was the air hostesses.

Damn.

Since I was in college, I had my fair share of pretty women - both in my dreams and in my bed - but here was an altogether other class of beauty.

My eyes were on one particular flight attendant whose name tag read Laura. A beautiful name.

She was, as was to be expected on a flight bound to Malaysia, Asian. She had the high cheekbones typical of her race, a full mouth, a hint of eyeliner highlighting those large, dark eyes I could lose myself in, and a body to die for.

She stopped right next to my seat for the safety demonstration, taking out the safety card and the life jacket from under my seat. I let the instructions drone on, focusing myself on her beautiful, beautiful body.

She had large breasts - at least a 28D, which the sexy-beyond-imagination air hostess uniform of the particular flight did nothing to conceal. The uniform consisted of a white shirt, a tight red skirt, and a red, oh-so-tight jacket that zipped up partway, leaving the top of her shirt exposed. I noticed the top buttons were open and her cleavage was only too obvious.

She knew I was checking her out. Her eyes fastened on mine while she went on with the safety demonstrations, her mouth curving in a knowing smile.

She replaced the safety jacket under my seat. She bent down to do so, and a lock of her hair tumbled down over her face. I found myself zoning in on those marvelous breasts, so close I could just reach in and squeeze.

Then she was up again and moved on, although not before her eyes lingered on me, crinkling at the edges. She knew I was head-over-heels and normally I would be embarrassed but...this girl. Wow.

The next time she went by my seat, I introduced myself. James Martin, at your service, mademoiselle.

"At my service?" she queried, her lips smiling again in that sexy way of hers. "It's the other way around, James. I'm serving YOU."

The way she said it turned me on so much I'm sure she could see the bulge in my jeans.

Smiling provocatively, she leaned over me, pretending to adjust something in the panel above. Suddenly my world was her beautiful breasts, struggling to burst themselves from their prison. My face was buried in them. I unobtrusively nuzzled them and was rewarded with a slight hitch of breath.

Quickly eyeing the passengers in the seat beside me to ensure they were well and truly asleep, she gently stroked my junk through my jeans.

"That is quite a package," she said in her sexy Asian accent. "I would...like to see more later."

Wow. My mind spaced out. I was no virgin, but to land a girl this pretty - I nearly blew my load then and there.

"Now?" I whispered.

"Go to the restroom," she instructed quietly. "I will follow you soon. Do not lock the door."

I obeyed her, hurrying over to the restroom, my hands struggling to conceal the all-too-obvious bulge in my jeans.

The airhostesses at the back probably thought I was going to masturbate - they were smiling at me in a knowing way I disliked - but I went in, making sure the door was not locked.

Outside, I heard Laura speak to the others in her native tongue, and heard murmurs of assent. Seconds later, she entered and locked the door behind her.

"I sent them to cabin," she smirked. "We're free now."

I wondered for what reason, but I honestly couldn't care. She was suddenly in front of me, in the confined space of the cabin. Then she was pressed against me, her lips forcing themselves against mine. Our tongues locked in fierce battle. My hands were running through her hair, pressing her against me, running down her back to squeeze her large butt; I could hardly contain myself.

When we finally pushed apart, we were both gasping for breath. She pulled back, unzipping her jacket ever so slowly. She smiled, tilting her head.

"Enjoying?" she asked innocently, slowly removing the jacket. Her tight white shirt, almost see-through, was exposed. I could see her pale skin and black bra.

"Yes," I panted. "Yes. Don't...stop."

She laughed gently, a tinkling laugh. She unbuttoned her shirt all the way and stood there, in bra and red skirt, one hand resting on her hip, smiling seductively.

"The rest is for you," she said.

With pleasure. I pulled down her skirt and gazed at the form in front of me. Her breasts were struggling to spill out of her bra, and I could see a smattering of pubic hair rise above the small panties.

I drew her close, struggling to unclasp her bra. After a few seconds of struggle, it was free, and I was left to stare at the D cups. They were the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. They were soft and with small pink nipples, now rising erect.

I pulled down her panties. A small growth of brown pubic hair spread over her most exquisite area.

She sat down on the seat and raised her legs silently. Her pussy was inviting me, and how could I resist?

I buried my face in her cunt, my tongue probing her inner depths and bringing her to the heights of ecstasy. She moaned, panted, and then started to cry out so loud I knew someone would find out.

"James! Ah! Don't stop! Oh, James! Eat me out, James! James! James! JAAAMES!"

Her juices ran down my face. I licked them up. She tasted delicious. She drew me up and kissed my then, tasting her juices.

"Go naked," she instructed. What could I do but obey?

In seconds I was naked, my member straining to get to her. It was not as large as you'd expect from my frame - muscular, six foot tall linebacker -, but it was plenty.

She engulfed my dick in her wet, warm mouth and began pumping. It was the best damn blowjob I've had in my life. In seconds I was moaning and calling out her name. Her eyes looked up trustingly at me while her head bobbed up and down, all the way to my balls.

"I'm cumming!" I managed to scream before letting my load loose in her mouth. There was so much, I remember being surprised. To her credit, she swallowed every last drop.

Picking up her discarded uniform, and smoothening her hair down, she smiled at me and gave me her phone number. Then we had to get out because the plane was about to land.

Outside, the crew was snickering. They all knew what happened in there. When last I saw her, Laura was blushing furiously but smiling and waving goodbye.

But it wasn't goodbye - I had her phone number. And we were going to have a good long talk.

*****

There's my first erotic story! Sorry about there being no sex - later, perhaps.

How was it? Thoughts? Ideas?

P.S: I'm a girl and I've written this story from the viewpoint of a man, and for my first story at that lol. Ah well.