Sexology 344 Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student signs up for more than she bargained.
2.7k words
4.29
85.8k
60

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers

The class read Sexology 344. The vague description followed as, "An in-depth study of past and present human sexual behaviors." The class only offered 100 seats, of which 96 were already filled. If she wanted to graduate in May, Chloe needed a humanities course and this was the only one that fit into her current class schedule. No prerequisites were listed and the only mentioned requirement was an introductory lecture must be attended if students wished to continue with the course. Curious and desperate, Chloe decided to take the plunge and signed up for the 97th seat.

Two Weeks Later:

With her book bag hanging on her shoulder, Chloe entered the large lecture hall to find every seat taken with the exception of a few near the front. "Great, I'll be dead center and a target." Chloe thought sarcastically. She made her way down the carpeted aisle way and gingerly tiptoed to the front middle seat. As she sat, Chloe glanced around with ocher eyes at her fellow classmates. Avoiding eye contact, she grazed the room before noticing the male peer directly behind her. Clear, green eyes met Chloe's and an exhale halted in her throat. Unable to look away, their breathless glance was broken by the tip tap of heeled shoes signaling the professor's arrival. Chloe looked to the lecture podium to discover an incredibly beautiful man peering out at the new semester's fresh meat. A deafening silence filled the hall as the professor remained quiet, penetrating each student with an unflinching stare. Chloe remained frozen in place, heart pounding, completely taken with her instructor's presence. Appearing to be of Mediterranean descent, the professor wore his dark wavy hair barely above his shoulders and piercing dark eyes peered out of rimless glasses.

Finally, his accented, baritone voice cut through the muted room, "Hello class. I am Professor Angotti and welcome to Sexology 344. This course meets most humanity and a few science requirements. I realize the class description offered a less than clear idea of the nature of this course. This is my intention. The title and sketch of the class are to invoke a particular level of curiosity from interested students. This class requires all those involved to be curious and open-minded. The latter will be discovered today during this introductory lecture."

Pausing, he reached into his tattered, leather briefcase to pull out a stack of papers before continuing, "I have here a non-disclosure agreement approved by the university. Let me assure and warn everyone wishing to remain, aside from those involved in this class, nothing is to be said about what goes on in this room. I have the full backing of the Dean as my research and lectures make this school a great deal of money. There will be swift and harsh discipline for any offenders."

Dr. Angotti stepped up to the end of the first row to hand out the document and walked back to the podium. "I say this not to feed my ego, but to sidestep any misunderstanding of the nature of my lectures. I do caution each and everyone of you, my lessons can be quite graphic and even violent when the material demands." He waited for this information to sink in. "Now, my credentials are comparable to your other instructors. I completed my undergrad at the University of Edinburgh in anthropology. I attended grad school at Stanford University, where I also obtained my pHD with a focus on the sexual behaviors of cultures throughout recordable history. Let me remind you, this is a real class despite the uncommon focus. We will explore in-depth, modern copulatory practices and their ancient origins. Also, please hold any questions for the next meeting time. This lecture is simply observational. In fact, after signing and handing back the non-disclosure agreement, please put away all materials for my first demonstration."

There was a stirring of movement as students either packed up and left or passed the signed document to the front before putting their things away. Only five students left the building, leaving 95 students, including Chloe, eagerly awaiting their first Sexology lesson. There was silence once again as an air of uneasy curiosity occupied the room. Dr. Angotti moved to collect the signed agreements, shuffled through them and announced, "I have 95 papers. Allow me to once again stress the importance of your discretion. I will not hesitate to act if I feel the integrity of my lessons are compromised." Making his way to the back of the stage, the professor stepped out of sight and reappeared dragging a black folding table with him to the center. He adjusted his vest and continued, "My first demonstration is meant to thoroughly distance you from your comfort zone. I do not want you writing notes. I want your full attention and remember to hold your questions for the next session. Now, let's begin. Class, meet Rae, my most dedicated TA."

On cue, a tall, slim, tawny-haired woman stepped gracefully from backstage. Not a single student uttered a word as they took in her full appearance, but there was an evident shuffling, indicating their surprise. Rae was outfitted in only a royal blue torso corset and a pleated school-girl skirt that scantily covered her perfectly round ass. Her perky, medium-sized breasts hung free and her small, pink nipples were trapped in silver clamps connected by a single chain. Rae wore her hair loose and long down her back and her feet were bound in 4-inch, blue stilettos. Proving to be the most shocking accessory, a black, studded collar surrounded Rae's neck. She stood with her hands behind her back, her gaze downcast.

Chloe sat frozen in her seat, completely enthralled with the sight before her. She rode a rollercoaster of feelings from disgust to lascivious interest. Having only experienced basic sex with one man, Chloe never believed people like this actually existed. She thought it was made up by the filthy porn industry. Having a physical and sexual response only confused her more. Chloe's private reverie was interrupted as the professor began his lesson.

"Being young adults, I'm sure many of you are familiar with BDSM in one way or another. As we establish the teacher/student relationship, I feel it is fitting to demonstrate a show of dominance on my part to avoid confusion as to who is in charge. While I am open to the majority of sexual acts and have a vague sexual identity, I find the Dom/Slave relationship to be the most exciting. Rae serves as my primary slave and will participate in today's lesson." Dr. Angotti walked over to his slave and leads her to center stage by tugging on the nipple clamps. He took a black, velvet bag from her clasped hands and faced the class while addressing his TA. "Slave Rae, display position."

Without hesitation, the young woman dropped into a downward-facing position, arms in front with knees curled in. She had turned her back end towards the class so they had a clear view of her hairless labia and plugged, puckered hole. A few gasps were audible from the rows of students, but the professor paid no mind. "Slave Rae, rise and inform the new students of your training details."

Rae rose from her submissive position and, eyes still downcast, verbalized her routine. "When I am to act as Master Angotti's slave, I prepare both my holes by shaving off virtually all my pubic hair. I leave a small strip on my mons pubis as this is Master's preference. I then shave any other unsightly hair followed by oiling my skin, my pussy, and my ass. Before placing my buttplug, I am to clean myself out several times with an enema and am not to remove the plug until I am told to do so. I am not allowed any panties and must keep the plug in with only my muscles. If I drop it, I am punished. I am also not allowed to cover my breast after I place the nipple clamps unless in the general public. I am only allowed to do this by wearing a thin jacket. Master likes strangers to see the outline of the clamps on my naughty nipples. I am to be ready at any time to be fucked."

As the TA spoke, Chloe once again battled a feeling of both aversion and excitement. She felt a hot tingle low in her gut radiating down to her clitoris. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, trying to stave off the growing ache.

After Rae finished, Dr. Angotti reached into the black bag and pulled out a red ball gag. He explained its function as he fit the gag to his lovely slave. "To heighten the experience of being filled, a slave must have all holes plugged to reach maximum satisfaction. A true submissive loves the feeling of being fucked completely and, commonly, against their will. The gag will act as a filler for the mouth and I will show you the rest as we go." The professor paused and moved back to the table. He reaches into the bag again, pulls out handcuffs, a small bullet vibrator and turned back to his TA. "Slave Rae, over the table."

The slave moved back towards the table to bend over at the waist, resting her elbows on the table's top. The students could see her from the side and her ample breasts visibly pressed against the cool vinyl. Dr. Angotti moved to the other side, stretched Rae's hands out in front and handcuffed them to a metal hook at the head of the table. He then reached underneath the table to retrieve a bar and kneeled down to latch it to the woman's ankles, making any real movement impossible.

The professor continued his explanation as he stood up. "I've just restrained Slave Rae with a spreader bar, preventing her from closing her legs. Her wrist are bound and I intentionally left the clamps on because it is this slave's preference. She reacts positively to the extra pain and stimulation the friction makes while clamped. Now, she is completely unable to move. Make no mistake, this type of relationship requires an enormous amount of trust for it to be truly effective. The next portion of this demonstration will be solely visible, with varied guttural sounds and phrases."

With that, Dr. Angotti moved behind his TA and began to probe her pussy with his fingers. Rae moaned behind her gag and a distinct squishing noise accompanied the digital penetration only proving the slave was indeed ready to be fucked. The professor progressed to three fingers and the slave's hips rose up to meet each forward thrust. Her face turned towards the class, cheek pressed against the vinyl of the table, mouth frozen in an O around the ballgag, eyes open, Rae's obvious state of arousal affected each student. The professor's own excitement became evident as a visible, sizable tent grew in his pants. Rae's hip thrusts became more and more frantic as the professor sped up the finger fucking. Her strangled moans echoed off the walls and the students, glued to this decadent scene, were unable to look away or at each other. Dr. Angotti suddenly halted his ministrations to prevent his slave from climaxing. Finally freeing his cock, the professor took no time in brutally penetrating the bound woman in one movement.

"OPHHMMM," Rae screamed in surprise and slight pain. But the professor did not pause for adjustment, he pounded his slave without ceremony. Making slight grunting noises, he gripped her hips and pulled her back on his thick cock repeatedly. Once again, the slave's breathing seemed to grow more haggard and Dr. Angotti stopped and pulled out of the wet pussy he owns. Taking a single step back, the professor began to lightly rub Rae's ass cheeks. Turning his body slightly, Dr. Angotti suddenly and viciously slapped the protruding buttplug, driving it deeper into the beautiful woman's depths. With each stroke of hand, the slave's entire body shuddered and her muffled gasps accompanied each smacking noise. Rae's punishment continued and the professor began to alternate between each well-rounded cheek, leaving bright red hand marks. Finally, the assault came to a close and Dr. Angotti gently touched the abused area. The slave wiggled her ass in delight as the sensitive skin was soothed by delicate caressing. She sighed in protest when the professor ceased his administrations.

Chloe realized she was breathing heavily and tried to slow it down by counting her inhales and exhales. A noticeable flush splashed across her cheeks and neck, Chloe grew aware of how warm she felt and the growing heat between her legs. She heard vigorous breathing from behind and looked to discover the same pair of green eyes staring back. Chloe looked downward at the large bulge straining behind zipped jeans and jumped as an electric jolt shot up her spine from her pelvis. Jerking her eyes back to the stage, Chloe's flush deepened and the ache in her groin grew to a nearly unbearable wetness.

Professor Angotti leaned over Rae's body to unbuckle the ball gag, which she promptly pushed from her mouth. Reaching for the bullet vibrator, the professor spread his slave's pussy lips and pushed the metal egg into her well-lubricated entrance with a moist "pop". "Ahhmmm!" cried Rae, her whole body tensing as Dr. Angotti turned the dial to full blast. He rubbed the skin of her ass once again before pulling out the medium sized, black buttplug. This elicited a sharp inhalation from the bound woman and the professor repositioned his still hard cock at her back hole. He tested its readiness by gradually pressing his hips forward. As soon as his cock's head broke through her anal barrier, Dr. Angotti began to slam into his slave with the same vigor as before, forcing his length deep into her channel.

"Oh god! Please fuck my ass, please Sir!" Screamed the willing slave. The professor groaned and leaned over to grip Rae's hair, pulling her head sharply back and off the black table. Speeding up to an almost impossible pace, Dr. Angotti breathlessly demanded, "Who do you belong to, Slave?"

"You Sir, you!" The bound woman responded.

"Tell me and the class what you want," directed the professor.

"AH! I want you to fuck me like the slut I am! I want you to fuck me in front of all these people so they know who I belong to. I want you to fuck me anywhere at any time. OH please Master, may I come?"

With a satisfied smile, he replies "Look towards our audience and come slave!"

"AHHHHAA, YES, YES!!" Rae came hard as her body convulsed, pushing the bullet vibrator out to the stage floor. The professor smacked the side of her ass cheek for this transgression before abruptly stiffening and shuddering, signaling his own release. Dr. Angotti collapsed upon the bound woman beneath him, eyes closed while catching his breath.

Several minutes passed before the professor calmly moved to pull his pants up and addressed his student audience, "As you can see, my slave is prohibited from sexual gratification without permission. This also greatly increases the intensity of each release and much of an S&M relationship demands proper exploration." He paused to unlock Rae from her handcuffs and she slid to the floor before assuming her submissive position once again.

"This concludes class for the day. If you intend to return to the next lecture, the merely suggested homework is to look up everything you can find on bondage and BDSM. While there is much to find on visual pornography sites, erotica and historical books are more informative. Also, please keep a diary of your emotional and physical response to each lecture. Your final grade will be based on this journal and a final exam. Remember not to disclose any information from today's class, or I will be forced to...punish you."

Staring hard at the class one last time, Dr. Angotti stepped off the stage with Rae following closely behind.

Flustered, Chloe clumsily stood, grabbed her things and made for the door as quickly as possible. Her thoughts racing with her feet, Chloe knew she had much to express in her newly required journal.

StoryofC
StoryofC
94 Followers