All Comments on 'Sexology 344 Ch. 01'

by StoryofC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT

This is great. From the first story I am not quite sure why this is in the nonconsent category, but I'm assuming this will have a sequel?

I really did love this story and I hope there's more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start!

I've been reading literotica.com for years, but I've never been moved to leave a comment. This really does sound like the beginning of one of the erotic novels I like to buy from Amazon. I can only imagine what sexcapades the professor, Rae, Chloe, and the mysterious man behind her will get into! Can't wait to read more, StoryofC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good concept

The only thing I have trouble with for this story is the constant shifting in verb tense.

The concept is fantastic, and I hope we get to see the rest of the semester.

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

*smiles* Yummy.... looking forward to the next chapter because this story is screaming for a followup. Excellent details... Keep up the great writing.

StoryofCStoryofCover 10 years agoAuthor
Aww..the tenses!

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I reread the submitted text and realized I copied and pasted the unedited version. I apologize severely and will be more careful with the next chapter. Bad grammar can detract from a story.

I also placed this in nonconsent/reluctance to play out Chloe's hesitance in the next chapters.

Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor Chloe,,

She is about to both lose herself and find herself in this class. The question is will the professor be the one to collar her or will it be her classmate..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
can't wait.....

When is the next class. Boy was that hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous