All Comments on 'Sexploits Ch. 01: Pamela'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dpingjessiedpingjessieover 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Didn't you leave this same comment before? Clearly you don't know what you're talking about because I do and always have done so literally every time I've wanted to since my first time. Please do everyone else a favor and either don't remain anonymous or don't post ignorant comments.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Simple, straightforward story...No surprises.

A workmanlike job.

It's likely just me, but it irks me when men and women

sharing beautiful orgasms use words like Whore, Slut, and

all the demeaning terms.

To me, it lowers the value of the sweet intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

At 59 I've had a few virgin cocks. One young man who was just 19 (I was 50) once came to help lay a carpet for me. When his boss had to go out for an hour I caught him staring at my breasts. My nipples were hard and being braless were clearly outlined. I asked him if he wanted a better look and pulled my top up. I took his hands and placed them on my tits and he let out a loan and shot his load in his pants. He maintained his erection so I bared my hairy pussy and asked if he wanted to have sex. He said yes but he was a virgin so I told him to sit on the sofa and I straddled him. I eased his cock inside me and I rode him making sure my tits bounced in his face. He came with a scream and dumped another hot load straight up me. His boss came back then so we had to stop before I could orgasm. That night I rode my dildo calling my young lovers name as the big O finally came.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Milf

Why call her a whore she wanted sex as much as you did and you knew very little about her love life.

Just hate in this episode insulting language, otherwise it could have been a romantic story.

Three stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

always remember her as the hot mom who got me on my way to the many memorable sexual experiences

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES