Sexploits Ch. 06: Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rob and I held Rene's petite body firmly between us, I felt Rene's left hand reach over my shoulder and sink into my back while her other arm stretched down to the mattress, holding her up between us. She breathed erratically in my ear and squirmed between us before we even got moving, which was just for a moment. Being on top of this Rene sandwich, I pulled back first and began to pump in and out of her pussy right away, followed closely behind by Rob's thrusts into Rene's ass.

Being pinned at the bottom, Rob was able to push up only slightly at first, but the more we shifted our three bodies and the more we got into the hang of it, the harder and faster Rob was able to push in until he was able to match my thrusts. Soon thereafter, we had our rhythm down, sawing in and out of Rene, pumping back and forth into her two holes like pistons. Rene never relaxed her grasp on my back, moaning with us as we grunted, fucking her hard in both holes while she squirmed and thrashed between us.

Before long, sweat was forming all over my body and dripping down my forehead. The perspiration mingled with that of Rene as her moans got deeper and deeper the longer we double-penetrated her. With our rhythm down, Rob and I worked up to nail her faster and faster in both her holes, rocking the sexy, mature body of my former boss as we held her small, tight body firmly between us.

Back and forth we sawed in and out of Rene, hard and fast. Indescribable lust and pleasure shot through my body as I lived out this unreal experience. The first time we teamed up on Rene was amazing, but this time was even better, one of the best experiences I had ever had, honestly. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer but I was going to enjoy every precious second of this raunchy, ungodly group sex.

Rob was grunting and cursing beneath us as he plowed Rene's ass, and I was probably making plenty of noise too; I just couldn't sense anything beside Rene's warm body against mine and her wet pussy around my cock as it plunged in and out of her. The temperature in the room was incredibly high by this point, and sweat was leaking out all over us and getting on the sheets beneath us as the bed creaked so loudly that I thought it might break. Rene continued to thrash and squirm between us, but only as much as her small body could, being trapped helplessly in this sex sandwich, where it remained for several more minutes while Rob and I took turns going inside Rene's body, plugging both of her sex holes and nailing the cougar like a whore.

At last, I couldn't continue stuffing Rene's pussy without unloading. While I normally blew inside the mature woman, this threesome was just too hot and fun to finish any other way than a double facial, which, in my opinion, is always the best way to finish off double-stuffing a girl. The only thing hotter after sex than a girl with a load of cum on her face is a girl with two loads of cum on her face.

Finally slowing down and pulling out, I announced my intentions and hopped off the bed. Out of breath, Rene kind of just collapsed on Rob, who then helped her off him before both of them got off the bed and joined me on the floor. Then Rene dutifully dropped to her knees while Rob and I stood on either side of her like two pornstars and beat off until we were ready to unload on Rene's face.

Her glasses crooked but still on her face and her short, blonde hair a wild mess, Rene closed her eyes, her shoulders heaving up and down as she caught her breath and prepared for our loads. No surprise, I came first, blasting my cumshot all over Rene's left cheek and the frame of her glasses. Some of it got into her hair, but most of it was running down the side of her face and hanging off her chin by the time I was finished.

At that point, I stepped back and watched Rob do the same to his lover, blasting her nose, lips and chin with his own sizable load. Rene was still catching breath and, like a pro, hardly reacting to the spurts that struck her as she knelt on the floor of her own room after being rocked simultaneously by two men who were now covering her in their sperm. I staggered back in disbelief of the fact that I had both had this opportunity to begin with and now had experienced it for now the second time. Immensely satisfied, I watched Rob finish off before both he and I began to pick up our clothes while Rene leaned back against her bed, seemingly having just about caught her breath by now, and took off her glasses in order to start wiping the semen off that had trickled down her face and was dripping from her chin.

After cooling down and cleaning up, we said our goodbyes, and I was on my way home by 10 pm, which wasn't too terribly late even for a work night, actually. We were all pretty worn out by that point, but Rene seemed to be in rough shape. I worried that she didn't enjoy the threesome quite as much as I did, which was a hard bar to reach anyway, but my older friend assured me she had a lovely time. I still knew to cherish the moment, since there was no certainty that we would ever do it again. I wasn't even sure when I would even see Rene again.

As it turns out, it was almost four months before I did set eyes on Rene after Halloween. We talked on and off during that time, but she was spending most of her time with Rob, and the couple seemed to have no interest in a threesome again. I was OK with it; though I would have jumped at the chance to do it again, nothing could ever top the bliss of that last experience.

When I did see Rene again, it was while her boyfriend was out of town visiting family. Her daughter had started school again in January, so Rene was alone and feeling vulnerable, I guess - or just horny and craving some young meat. Whatever the reason, I was happy to fill in, since I always enjoyed my intercourse with Rene and knew I couldn't count on when another session would happen.

Though each time I've had sex with Rene has been a blissful event, this time paled greatly in comparison to the last session I described, so I will be brief. It was a Friday night, so for the first time in what felt like forever, I could have sex with my mature friend and not have to worry about work in the morning. When I arrived at her house, there was little delay in greeting her in the hallway and undressing her in her bed room. This time, she was totally naked, as was I, and within a moment she was on top of me, sucking my cock in the 69 position while I ate out her pussy. It never ceased to amaze me how wet that experienced pussy got every time I got acquainted with it, just like how I marveled at how tight it was when my cock was inside it.

Once we were done orally working each other up, Rene switched her position so that she was kneeling on top of me and steadily riding up and down my stiff cock, causing the mattress to creak louder and louder beneath me as she rocked me harder and harder. I remember counting my blessings in that moment, that this sexy woman who had once been my boss was so eagerly riding me. After a few minutes of her fucking me cowgirl, she switched to her hands and knees and let me fuck her doggystyle while I held onto the waist and pummeled her as she begged me to nail her harder and harder.

"Yes, boss," I responded, sinking my nails deeper into her flesh and barely able to breathe as I fucked her as hard and fast as I could for as long as I was able. After letting me rock her body back and forth for a couple minutes, Rene began to match my thrusts, pushing back on me as I continued to push forward, albeit a little slower now, forcing the entire length of my dick inside her over and over again. Following the doggystyle, Rene got on her back, and I lay on top of her, sliding back into her warm, inviting pussy and hammering her as hard as I could while she wrapped her arms and legs around me and gave me permission to cum inside her. I was happy to oblige, but not until I made her cum l first.

The sounds of the creaking mattress and my moaning former boss filled my ears as I slammed back and forth into Rene again and again, working us both closer and closer to an orgasm. As soon as I felt Rene go rigid, I began to allow my balls to release as my older lover began to cum. As Rene clutched my back and tightened her legs around me, she climaxed hard on my cock just as I started to unload inside her vagina and flood her womb with my seed.

We moaned in unison as we shared that blissful release. Sharing an orgasm with her felt so good that it almost hurt! Still inside Rene, my cock twitched a few times as my orgasm subsided, and Rene shuddered in response each time, both of us sighing and grinning like fools. At last, I pulled out, again wishing I knew when would be the next time I would be inside that wonderful love canal.

For the first time, I didn't go home after having sex with my former boss, instead sleeping that night in Rene's bed, next to her. When I awoke, I wanted plenty ready to go again with her perhaps even work up the nerve to ask her to let me put it in her ass this time, but she seemed to be in a hurry to make some sort of brunch date or something, so I let it be. Instead, I simply kissed her goodbye and told her I would stay in touch.

To this day, my mind still swirls as I comprehend the development of my relationship with my old boss. The dynamic we share makes me to think about her often, motivating me to check in with her every other week or so in hopes that maybe sometime soon she'll want to hook up again. While I wouldn't be surprised to not have another chance to double-penetrate her, I'm more than happy to take her myself anytime for as long as we share this sort of debauched relationship.

12