All Comments on 'Sexploration Pt. 01: Slut Wife'

by Richard_Hunter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
yowseryowser10 months ago

Intriguing scene

Some lovely details (the garage door going down, blindfold, etc.) with room for all sorts of future explorations. Marriages have complexities that defy the notion of infinity.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog10 months ago

I thought that was very erotic. Well written. The blindfold was a good twist. 5 stars. Just ignore the anonymous comments. I've seen the exact same comments on other stories. Probably the same person. Apparently they have nothing better to do than read stories they dislike and trash the authors. No worries. There are plenty of people out there that will read and like. I am one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think your story is hot as fuck , what’s the address again , lol ! Enjoyed this and looking forward to more . P.S. hope your skin is thick these readers can be cruel common taters !

annabellebritoannabellebrito10 months ago

Good little story, I liked the Australian mention. I tried to Imagine the narrator with that distinct accent, helps separate it from other stories. Not a bad story. It just needs a bit more detail or small mentions of the characters features or what the principal couple does for a living. I do imagine them as being suburban couple with mom and dad boss slightly. Not a bad short story. Doesn't deserve any hate.

explorer256explorer25610 months ago

I was thinking at the end that you may have kissed her while you fucked her….getting some of what he left behind on her tongue……

RavishingRavishing10 months ago

Now that I have a clue about the section. It's a wonderful edition. Fuck anyone who didn't like it. Trolls will be trolls, but don't let them assholes bite. Or drag you down. Keep writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I see our little “Wrong Category” nazi is at it again down below.

I’ve it up, man. The story is about a wife having sex with others. Exactly what the category description is. You are the one who is completely wrong.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Fuck anyone who didn’t like it . That is from an asshole who doesn’t believe any opinion matters except his own. Personally I don’t care for slut wives or cucks, and this story has both.

Richard_HunterRichard_Hunter9 months agoAuthor

*From the Author*

I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for the votes / comments, whether good or bad. You taking the time for either is much appreciated. I have (and will continue to) remove the assultive/abusive and mean spirited comments because the world is full of enough negativity as it is.

Feel free to click that private feedback and let me know what you think but let's try to work better as humans and stop the toxicity.

Small_IslandSmall_Island8 months ago

Well written story that couldn't be any more clear by Category , Title and Tags what it was about. Heed the warnings, skip or read, but don't then downgrade a story because you didn't like the content you were warned about.

I also won't mark this one down for being quick and dirty because that was clearly the author's intent and he hit that target.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRichard_Hunter@Richard_Hunter
Bi-Curious, Married and just around to write stories, chat and have a little bit of fun.