All Comments on 'Sexted'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
good quick read

It is harder than you think to write both an entertaining and erotic short story...Ashson is a master at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
deed done

you had sex with her and now she has the edge on you. make her mad and she will

rat you out. you will teach no more. pictures or not, she has the upper hand.

you want to go for the second girl, you really lost it. two black mailed girls?

not smart and you are a teacher. not bad for a flash tale but really no win

for you .

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Close to the end of the last horrendous year of school imprisonment, the wood-work teacher came across me in an empty corridor. I was quite in awe of him, having wanted to take his classes, but hotly persuaded otherwise by my father's ever-present 'women-don't-do-that'. Bah, I still made it my trade for 11 years, working 6 to 7 days a week. Anyway, with all this hero-worship going on, I was quite surprised when he dumped a lewd sexual come-on onto my insipid virgin mind. Not thinking of teachers as sexual beings, it shocked me frozen to the spot and I can still remember how it felt when I unexpectedly creamed myself. Till this day it's hard to say which was the more mortifying - that he quite by coincidence and unwittingly joined my father's boy scouts pact , or that my panties got wet in less than a split second.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

And thank you very much for skillfully enhancing another one of my days!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous