All Comments on 'Sexting'

by destodes777

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love it, hope there's a part two!

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
definitely needs

part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome. Really liked it.

stlbob4904stlbob4904about 7 years ago
More!

Weird paragraph breaks, but great storyline. Gotta have moar soon!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Nice love story

So lucky are mother and son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome great start to a storyline hope to see more !

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
A weird concept

But a compelling one.

Would like more of this please

EroticaReader2002EroticaReader2002about 7 years ago
A completely possible situation ...

Not generally an incest fan, but found this one interesting enough to read it all. Would enjoy seeing more from you, but please find an editor to catch all the unnecessary grammar errors and formatting issues.

Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
weird paragraph breaks

hard to follow but thanks for the effort

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
Your format...

Is it by accident or design? Either way, you need to make it more presentable to readers, most of whom aren't use to reading your weird line breaks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

love the story fits into a lot of fantasies, well done

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
Respectable start

Nice enough read, although I must agree that the sentence breaks seemed random and they were a bit hard to follow. Don't know if they were fine and then somehow once submitted, the processing threw off the formatting. If it was like that pre-submission, please correct or you can try to find someone to edit your story.

Not a bad start. You gave us a good amount of backstory on the woman and some on Mike. I felt both were adequately covered in that sense, but it felt like you rushed the resolution (her having sex and being "fixed"). An adult woman with tons of stuffed animals has a lot of issues which makes them coupling seem a *long* way off, say like ch. 3 or 4, since she might make the confession in ch. 1, and need a few chapters to totally relax; someone that shaken probably wouldn't let him cum inside her until she had that romantic date as your story suggested.

A 3 for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't break up the lines

When you break up the lines mid sentence the way you did it makes it VERY difficult to read and get into the story.

However, I struggled through it and really enjoyed the story. I hope you'll write more in the future.......Just with PROPER structuring next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sexting

following along with the others, I think you wrote this in a txt file.

Please, don't.

the story's a bit long one mama's celibacy and child-rearing.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
what assholes for parents..Not her fault and they abandoned their child

We written. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
paragraphs

good story slow build but would be easier to read in paragraph form, keep on with the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Can Mike have more description? How about the beginnings of chest hair and a nice treasure trail leading to good pubes? Mom can taste him and get her sexy satisfaction! He seems like such a good man for her!

lonelypappalonelypappaabout 7 years ago
WOW

very excellent story of the love of mother and son......please more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
she shaved her cunt

so she could look and feel like a little girl again. I prefer women...

MiniwandMiniwandabout 7 years ago
Good but

Write with paragraphs because reading one in two lines is unsettling.

Also the mother can't be 34 if she was pregnant at 14. She should be 32 or 33 depending on the time of year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

what gets me is people who write long criticising comments and have never published anything on here.

fantastic story, i hope you fix the paragraph problem next time. but it didn't stop the my enjoyment of a new kind of format to story telling. 5

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
A good story.

I like the idea of the story. The sexting angle was different, but somewhat understandable. Once they were home I thought that it was a bit much. That said, however, in her state of mind, and with her hangups, she never would have said the things that she did out loud.

I was upset though, that with her background, she didn't insist on a condom, especially since she had the forethought to buy them.

I would love to see these two "virgins" learn about sex together. Possibly use some online reasearch, possibly a sex therapist. Or... they might just use the tried and true method of trial and error, like most "teenagers".

Finally, while reading properly formatted stories is easier and more enjoyable, I still enjoyed the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another asshole

So Anonymous 02/27/17 "What gets me" thinks commenters should have their own stories on the site, but he comments anonymously so that no one can check to see what he's written.

He's just another of the assholes who frequent this site.

VictorN55VictorN55about 7 years ago
Nice Story Line

A little rough around the edges but a good story line. Please continue, let them explore each other and themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

He he he.. You... - "bald pussy".. :))

The brain also you have "shaved, or you're only 13-14 years old?? :))

koinonia_92koinonia_92about 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Fantastic fiction! You need an editor, but overall, the errors don't distract from the story. Great storyline and personally hope you continue. There are so many areas to explore. Continue developing these characters and their experiences. IMHO, these two people are genuinely exploring sex.

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
am so sorry

you never wrote a 2nd chapter

destodes777destodes777over 5 years agoAuthor

Yeah I know. Honest to god, I got a block on where to take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bald pussy is disgusting! One star for everyone obsessed with the little girl look!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
bald pussy

mmmmmm i love it bald or a lil patch hate getting hairs in my mouth want to enjoy eating it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a heartwarming story.

No second part really needed, but still makes you wonder how it carries on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdestodes777@destodes777
Hey to all my followers, Thank you all for the patience. I am always so lucky to have such devoted readers. To those of you who have messaged me inquiring about me, I thank you. To the few who I have been emailing consistently and fallen off on communicating with, I apologiz...