All Comments on 'Sexual Awakening'

by Charles36

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexual Awakening

"Breasts were taught."

Cute. Interesting...but not taught, taut, perhaps.

You spell it correctly what talking about Gloria's pussy later.

The parenthetical comment about the Rondevoux (is quite unnecessary, just as this parenthetical statement is, but you get my point) could be ommitted.

There is an honor tot he reader that is traditionally followed by writers of almost every genre, when you introduce a new character, introduce them. Hiding their name is considered rude, of all things, jut as in real life. Fancy that, mate.

Suspend disbelief? I had a lover tell me that once, but having the Triple X brand myself I find it hard to fathom "the dancers" not having a pimp and your heroine just casually taking over due to her sexual awakening. OK it's your fantasy.

Claudia leaving while the chemicals are applied? Whoa, mate. That's uncool. Claudia does come off as a novice business person and you make it seem she's expanding her business just for your heroine and Stacy. Did you ever name her?

Did you somehow lose track of the dancing girls? Odd. mate, quite odd.

Good fantasy though, I'll give credit for that. And a well written story.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Yes Virginia (Twila), you've come a long way baby.

"What a long strange trip its been". I do like all the jewelry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think you forgot something

There's no dialogue at all - nothing to tell us what anyone thinks or feels. No one has any personality. This is just a long list of "he did that and then she did this and I did that and I had another orgasm... ". This is the most unarousing porn I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous