Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us got along fabulously and without discussing what was going to happen next we simply followed them to their house. Once through the front door I walked into Bob's arms and begin to kiss him as he reached through the sides of my dress and fondled my breasts. When I finally pulled back to catch my breath I saw that Stacy and my husband were both nude. It took a moment for me to realize that his penis was inside of her pussy while they stood there embracing and kissing. When I turned back to Bob I found that he too had slipped out of his clothes. I was intrigued by the look of his penis. It was not as long as my husband's but considerably thicker and it was a rather different color. The head especially intrigued me, it was very bulbous and red. I knelt in front of him and for almost the first time I was sucking on a penis. It was the first time that I really got into having a penis in my mouth.

After I had sucked and played with this new toy Bob helped me to my feet and lifted my dress over my head. He played with my breasts, bouncing them up and down and watching how the ribbon stopped the downward movement as they fell. Then he knelt in front of me and made love to my pussy with his mouth. I could not help myself and had and orgasm almost as soon as his tongue touched my clitoris. He slowed his attentions but did not stop. I continued to have my orgasm. He would work my clitoris more strongly and my orgasm would increase, then he would lighten his touch and my orgasm would become less intense. He kept my orgasm going for a very long time.

He let my orgasm subside slowly and then led me into the guest bedroom and began to fuck me in all sorts of intriguing ways. He put me in positions that I had never even imagined and pressed into my pussy. He stretched me like I had never been stretched before. Just the sensation of being filled so thoroughly would cause me to erupt into one orgasm after another. The tight ribbon enhanced the sensations when he pulled on my nipples and added to the experience when he pounded his penis into my pussy.

We must have fallen asleep. I became aware of my surroundings when a soft gentle tongue exploring my pussy aroused me. I opened my eyes to find Stacy licking my pussy and clitoris. My grinning husband was kneeling behind her and slowly fucking her. Stacy moved and began licking her husband's penis. In moments it began to grow and as he started to awaken I swung my leg over his hips and she guided it into my pussy. The four of us slowly and gently fucked and fondled each other's bodies. When I leaned forward to kiss Bob Stacy licked our joined sexes and then she licked my anus. More orgasms followed and we slept and fucked until morning.

We had breakfast in the nude and kept interrupting our eating to stroke, kiss and fondle each other. Stacy asked if I had my nipple rings and chain along. She wanted her husband to see how I looked so I put them on along with my clit ornament. She played with my breasts and that gave me an excuse to fondle hers. My husband expressed his fascination with her bulging areolas and spent quite a bit of time nursing on her. Afterward we moved back into the bedroom and indulged in all sorts of sex play. Finally late in the afternoon my husband and I reluctantly got ready to go home. My dress that had been so exciting the night before did not seem appropriate for the afternoon so Stacy loaned me a cropped T-shirt and a pair of shorts to wear home. My chain and nipple rings showed rather clearly through the T-shirt. Stacy and Bob were making plans to have her nipples pierced by the time we left. We were still so giddy and turned on that my husband and I stopped at a crowded restaurant on the way home so that I could show off my sexy body some more.

We get together with Stacy and Bob every few weeks. We don't always spend the night but we do at least fondle each other and get very turned on. Stacy and I go shopping together and delight in trying on sexy outfits. We were at Claudia's shop recently. Claudia now carries a line of erotic toys. As usual Stacy and I were out of our clothes as soon as we were in Claudia's private room. First Claudia brought out an intriguing gadget. It was a strap-on vibrator meant to be worn under clothing. She fastened the straps around my hips and between my legs. The gadget was not really that nice looking but I caught my breath when she turned it on. The vibration was not strong enough to cause an orgasm but it surely did get my attention. While I waited she fitted Stacy whose reaction was similar. We continued to wear the little toys while we tried on erotic clothing. Under skirts that were not tight you could tell that we were wearing the toys but only if you knew what to look for. While the sensation was not all that strong still after nearly an hour Stacy and I agreed that we were much more turned on then usual.

These toys became our newest purchase. There was no question about whether Claudia should wrap them. We wore them! We went to a shop for lunch and laughed like giddy schoolgirls the whole time. Stacy's areolas bulged more than usual and even her tiny nipples became hard enough to make their presence noticeable. My nipples were so hard and tender that I winced when they were rubbed. Neither of us had had an orgasm from the vibrations but we were so horny that it was going to be difficult to wait until evening to cum. By the time we finished our lunch the vibrations began to weaken so we bought several more batteries and stopped in a restroom to make the change. I was trying to get the cover back on my battery pack when suddenly Stacy's fingers tugged on my clitoris. There was a blinding flash and an orgasm rattled through my genitals. Stacy quickly rubbed my throbbing clitoris and more spasms washed over me. When I recovered she had her skirt lifted and one foot up on the commode waiting for me to return the favor. I pinched and tugged on her clitoris and she too exploded with a series of orgasms. A couple of quick phone calls and we headed off to pick up our husbands. We conspired to not let them see our new toys. We would secretly wear them to dinner and then after a couple of hours of being stimulated to the edge of orgasms we would head home where we would strip and show off our new toys.

After dinner we went to Bob and Stacy's house since it was closer than ours was. Before our husbands got in from the garage Stacy and I were nude except for our new toys. As the fellows walked into the living room we let them look for a few minutes and then we thew off the vibrators and dropped to the floor in a 69 position and sucked each other's pussies. It is very hard to concentrate on your partner's orgasm when you are being wracked by orgasms yourself. We were fucked repeatedly by first one man and then the other. When their penises refused to harden we told them about our lunch and about how we had given each other a slight bit of relief in a restroom. Again they were hard and we were fucked and sucked to more delicious orgasms. Occasionally we call each other and go shopping and out to lunch while wearing these vibrators. It is so exciting to know that we are each being stimulated.

Recently when we were planning to get together Stacy called. A business trip out of town had been extended and she would not be back for the weekend. She offered that if we wanted we should still get together with Bob, after all it had been several days since they had been together and he was very horny. By the time I finished talking to Stacy my husband was nude and waiting for me on the bed. I mounted his hard penis and he suggested that I call Bob to see if he was interested. Bob was more than willing but he had a problem also. A friend of his, Jack, had just called that he too was stuck in town over the weekend. I was using the speakerphone so my husband could hear the conversation. I could feel his penis thicken and throb when Bob mentioned Jack. Bob went on to tell us that Stacy and he entertained Jack when he was in town. He asked if I would be interested. I did not have to ask my husbands, I could feel his agreement. I arranged an early dinner for the next evening, that way I could put off my decision until after I met Jack.

The next afternoon I put on one of my erotic outfits, not as bare as some since it was still light out. We got to the restaurant ahead of the other two and were seated in a booth when they arrived. My husband stood up and let Jack sit on one side of me and Bob on the other. After we ordered Bob made sure that Jack noticed the rings in my nipples. I was intrigued at how Jack's long slim fingers softly manipulated the rings and my nipples. I knew then that I would enjoy having sex with him. By the time we finished eating it had been decided that I would ride with Jack and Bob to our house. My poor husband would follow alone. As soon as we were in the car Jack had my skirt up and was playing so gently and deliciously with my clitoris. I left my clothes in the car and since my husband had opened the garage door I could walk into the house unseen by the neighbors.

Once everyone was nude I couldn't believe Jack's penis. It was the longest I had ever seen but it was extremely slim. It was rather unsatisfying in my pussy. True it reached depths that had never been stimulated before during intercourse but its slimness allowed it to enter my vagina with very little sensation. That feeling however was quickly taken care of by Bob's totally opposite penis. And then my husband's beautiful familiar penis soothed and satisfied me. Jack was ready to penetrate me again. I was tired but he gently positioned me with my legs wide apart and with my knees up at my shoulders. He approached and I was surprised to feel his penis touching my anus. I had never had anal sex before but his gentleness and the shape of his penis made it seem right. He slowly worked his way in and gently stroked. It was beautiful and totally erotic. I felt as though I was going to have a tremendous BM. Then before I could get concerned a giant orgasm washed over me. Before I had quite fallen asleep Jack was back and washing my anus with a warm cloth.

Another penis was in my pussy. Fingers were tugging on my nipples and tweaking my clitoris. I was in an orgasmic fog. The different penii excited me in different ways. I had never been so thoroughly fucked before. I loved it. Eventually my pussy and anus were tender and I reluctantly asked our guests to leave me rest.

But what an awakening this had been. Now on occasions when I am extremely turned on I invite my husband to fuck my anus. Every time that Jack is in town and stops by my anus gets thoroughly fucked. Another barrier has been broken.

Jack has told us about a club in his hometown where you can have sex on the premises. Stacy and Bob visited it last week. She and I have talked and now I have developed a fantasy. That time with Jack, Bob and my husband plays through my mind from time to time. Now I imagine going to this club with our friends. First I would have an evening of parading my body for this large audience and being fucked by various people. Then I would go to the management and ask that they announce that I was available to anyone and everyone. I imagine myself laying back on a bench with my head in my husband's lap. I am nude and my legs are up and open. A line of men, each with an erect penis, waits their turn. As soon as one man is finished another takes his place and penetrates my waiting pussy. Occasionally a particularly slim penis will appear. I will tilt my pelvis up and my husband will tell him that I want my anus penetrated. The women who are watching will come up and play with my breasts and nipples and with my clitoris when they can reach it. At times I will swoon and hardly be aware of what is happening. Other times I will be wracked with orgasm after orgasm. The fantasy is good and it is even better when I tell it to my husband. When I told Stacy she had me out of my clothes and sucked my clitoris for hours. It is still a few weeks until I can try the reality.

Love, Twila.