Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nayes59
nayes59
9 Followers

The more I think about it, I really get upset. It was silly on my part to have even suggested that my wife Kim has this discrete affair with a family friend Sam. It was because I was having some problems with errection and I felt guilty that she was being denied of her needs. She hesitantly agreed to meet him and it was accepted by all concerned that she will first have to come to know him before she considers any thing further. That was last night, when we invited him for dinner and then they went for a short walk. As far as I knew nothing much happened. This afternoon, when I cane home a little earlier than usual, I knew something was not right. The bed was unmade in our bed room; I would have sworn that I helped Kim to make it in the morning before we both left for work. She occasionally has a lie down on the sofa in the family room during the lunch break but never sleeps on the bed in the afternoon. It was obvious both sides of the bed were slept in; not just slept but was in disarray. The sheets were pulled off and there was distinct smell. I know what it was from past experience. It was smell of sex; mixture of semen and vaginal secretions! Oh my God. It has happened. It has to be them. Kim and Sam. They have done it? So soon?

Suddenly the bathroom opened and in came Sam, naked, wiping him with a towel. He is here. He was surprised to see me but he hid it quite well.

“Hey Steve, you are home early.”

“Yes” I stammered, “have you been here long?” I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

He was always a straight shooter. “I picked up Kim after the work and we came home”.

He need not say any thing more. I mumbled some thing about letting him get dressed and went into the family room. I could not but help but to notice that he had a very masculine body and he was well endowed too from what I could see. I could not avoid a sense of jealousy creping in.

I made a cup of tea and sat down on the lounge suite and turned the TV on. Soon Sam walked into the room. He was just wearing boxer shorts. He went and picked a beer from the fridge and sat on another chair. We did not talk to each other, just stared at the TV. I heard Kim’s car been driven into the garage and she walked up the stairs to the room we were in.

“Hi honey” she greeted Sam.

“Hey you are home early today” she said to me in passing before moving towards Sam.

Sam got up from his chair and hugged her kissing deeply on her lips. She clung to him. Their lips glued to each others in a passionate kiss. I was shocked to see the open expression of their feeling in front of me. I never could have imagined Kim being so infatuated with any one leave alone some one whom she did not care much at all until the previous day. They both moved to the two-seater sofa. Kim turned around and asked me to make a cup of tea for her. I did as she asked; when I came back they were both kissing again. I left the tea on the table in front of her. I was not sure whether I should leave the room or not.

I hesitated and then asked them, “Do you want me to leave the room?”

Sam replied, interrupting the kissing for a moment, “No it is okay by us if it is okay by you.”

I sat down and pretended to watch the TV. Kim’s blouse was now open wide and his hand was on her boobs fondling it over her bra.

I heard her saying, “Let me take it off honey”.

First she removed the blouse and threw it on the table in front of them. She was naked waist upwards. I was shocked to realize that she was not wearing a bra!

“Oh darling they are so gorgeous” he remarked.

“Hey you are biased” she teased him as he stared to fondle her boobs with both his hands.

I could sense that she was watching my reaction but I pretended to have my eyes on to the screen. She lay down with her head on his lap with her legs across the sofa and he was kneading her boobs with both hands while watching her face.

“Oh Sam it is so nice. I like the way you do it. Pleasantly rough” she cooed.

It was a slap on the face to me, pointing out how placid I was. I was getting so embarrassed about the whole thing.

“Let me suck you honey” Sam said.

Immediately, Kim got up climbed on the sofa facing him with her knees on either side of him. He boobs were at his face level. She lifted her boobs with both her hands seductively and offered one of them moving close to his mouth. It was so sensual the way she did it. He smiled at her and took the boob in his mouth and started to suck on her nipple. She was holding on to his neck with both her hands to steady herself. While sucking on one boob, his other hand was squeezing her other one. She was arching her back, her eyes were closed and she was moaning with pleasure. I never ever in my life would have ever thought that Kim was capable of doing such things. What a change in her, over night; I could not believe my eyes. It was impossible for me to sit there and pretend that nothing was happening. So, I got up to leave the room. I noticed that Sam was watching me but he did not say any thing. He was too busy devouring the bosom of my dear wife. I could not sit there any more and watch what was happening.

nayes59
nayes59
9 Followers
12