All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 17'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ingenious! Lewd! Hot!

Need I say anything more? Sammican1, you should carry on writing this filthy wonderful stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Superb !!

Great. Very Clever story background. Raw and breaking inhibitions of all kinds. can we see next part soon.

MacDukeMacDukealmost 17 years ago
Utterly Delicious

Such a delicious culmination of a long, suspenseful seduction. Now we can't wait to hear the denoument. Was it a one-off? Does Colin get a threeway? Do they take on Steph, who has already had them both? Tell us what is next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Seen better writing on bathroom walls

What a total waste of time.

This was the most ridiculous story I have ever read on Literotica. Trash is what this was. Quit... on more.....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Envy is a terrible thing!

I pity that last poster... but of course I'm envious too! Envious of all the lucky guys who have photographed, and the even luckier ones who have fucked, this clever, adorable and oh so sexy young woman! But enough of that...

The entire story is wonderful! Wonderfully erotic with innocence and beauty, and this, the climax... well it's certainly climactic! I just wish I'd been in Berlin for that event! ;-)

Thanks again Sammi!

Peter x

clive522clive522over 16 years ago
very special

The story unfolded temptingly.

I have to be honest and say having read your bio first and then read the story, it gave it an extra ooomph !

nice writing lucky London.

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 16 years ago
pefect

you are the artist, Sammi.xxx

William smythWilliam smythabout 16 years ago
Don't Keep Us Waiting

Impatiently waiting for Part 18. The action is just getting better and better. A great writer!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
Wonderful mother-daughter sexual release

This was an appropriately understated expression of release of Sammi's sexual feelings for her mother, where both women could just focus on each other and enjoy the moment. Nice leadup in this episode by re-tracing Sammi's sexual feelings for and relationships with women. Very creative of Colin to arrange the first 19 shots in the way he did. Sammi surely has the ability to tell a story and hold her audience in rapt attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous