Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, I didn't mean that, I meant to direct the poses."

"Oh dear, and we thought our luck had changed, didn't we luv?"

I didn't know how to take my mother's remarks, which were far more frank and open than any she had ever made in front of me before. What did it all mean, I wondered?

Chapter 5

We flew out to Berlin on a cheepo Easyjet flight, landing at some airport miles out in the country. By the time we checked in to the hotel it was past midnight and we were all totally knackered. So straight to bed.

Next day mum and I did some sightseeing, Check-Point Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate and some remaining bits of the Berlin wall and that sort of stuff, boring really, although I had heard about most of the places in history lessons at school.

Colin was busy assembling and laying out the pink, six feet square frames and the dangling, walk through photos of the exhibition. so it wasn't until dinner that next evening that we saw him.

He looked very tired, but was absolutely full on about how great the display looked.

"We're going to wow them, I just know it," he said, forgetfully placing his hand on the back of mum's and giving that a squeeze.

"Let's hope so darling," mum replied being equally forgetful about her phrasing.

I have no idea whether they slept together or not, although I was tempted to ring Colin's room at about midnight. We had all gone up to bed around eleven. I had a vodka from the mini bar and logged into the pay for porn movies.

I had never done that before, but then I couldn't remember staying in a hotel by myself that had the service. DD had once used it when we spent the night in a hotel, but the movie was just awful, far too basic, far too simplistic and far too graphic. I mean how much excitement is there in seeing a guy shag a girl in several different positions with just her deep moans and his urgent grunts as dialogue?

That was in England and now I was in Germany, in Berlin, the city that stages Europe's leading erotic art festival staying at the hotel where the festival was to take place. For Christ's sake, I'd thought, if you can't get decent porn here where the hell could you?

Anyway, what I'm getting round to is that I got myself worked up. The combination of seeing mum and Colin together in a relaxed manner, pretty much confirming they were lovers, the prospect of tomorrow, posing naked with my mother, the vodka and the bloody horny movie got to me.

It really was a decadently luxurious scene. I was lying on this huge double bed. I was naked. I was sipping vodka with a touch of water and, sin of all sins, smoking in bed. I was watching two gloriously attractive women have tender and loving, yet enthusiastic and comprehensive sex with an older guy, just my scene, I smiled.

I was additionally imagining that Colin would have sneaked to mum's room. That's when I was tempted to phone his room, but didn't. Instead, I thought of him, this guy, who had photographed both of us so much, fucking my mum. And as my fingers flittered over my bare tits and down my tingling body, so I imagined them asking me to join them. As I squeezed and stroked myself, and pinched and pulled my breasts and nipples and as I rubbed and caressed my clit, so I thought of Colin fucking me as I kissed my mother's breasts and she sucked mine.

God did I cum hard in Berlin? And that was just the first time.

Chapter 6

Colin led us through the maze-like arrangement of the pink framed photos of mum and me. He had set them up in a screened off corner of the huge ballroom in the basement of the hotel where we staying, free of charge it turned out. It was a different format than before with the frames making a tighter circle. There was about six good paces between each frame and picture.

Clad just in our robes, mum and I walked hand in hand through the photos of our most intimate places knowing that in just a few minutes time the four male and two female judges would be doing exactly the same.

Her hand, or was it mine, felt clammy. My heart was certainly pounding and I felt hellishly nervous.

More so than I can remember for any sexual event in my life. More than when I lost my virginity in the back of an Audi TT. More so than when dirty dicky, my first older man, seduced me and more than when he used to meet me from school, take me into the country in his black BMW and fuck me in my school uniform, often on the grass or on the bonnet of the sexy car. More so than when Steph and I fumbled with each other in my MINI and more than when I knocked on the door of the hotel room she booked the next day so we could explore each other totally. More than when I first posed naked, for fine art students and more than when I was in the uni play What the Butler Saw and had to appear on stage naked in front of an audience. More, much more actually than when I seduced DD and more even than when his wife caught us having sex on the stairs in their home.

I could see she was also nervous, for when we got to the middle of the frames and saw the one lying on the floor I could hear her breathing deeply as she croaked.

"Well here we go Sammi. You ok?"

I smiled back to her as she squeezed my hand.

"Yes mum, let's do it," I replied hopefully sounding more confident that I felt.

"Ok ladies," Colin said, joining us in the middle of the exhibition. "Just be natural and do what comes naturally. "Remember the judges will have seen all the pictures and you will be the finale."

"Yeah right," I couldn't help almost snarling as once more my mother and I stripped naked together.

Seeing her breasts again so close to me and realising that once more I was going to touch and suck those as she did the same to me, I shivered, perceptibly I think. But now not with nerves, no, now it was lust.

We could hear Colin talking to the judges as he explained the theme to them and showed them the first shot. He had explained that he would walk them quite quickly through each frame, giving them just enough time to take in the images.

"From when they see the firs, to when they reach the middle should be about ten minutes," he had said adding. "So when we start walking through, you should begin."

Mum laid down. I stood there for just a moment looking down at the erotic figure of my naked mother on the floor. She patted the white silk beside her.

"Come on luv."

I lay down. She put her arm round me, I nestled against her chest, our legs became entwined. She cuddled me, she squeezed me and ran her hand up and down my back, almost to my bum. My face was resting on her breast. I lifted my hand up and cupped it. Everything so far was just as Colin had directed the previous week in his house.

As if from a very long way away I could hear Colin explaining each of the frames to the judges who said very little in reply. Was that good or bad I wondered? But only momentarily, for as my cheek slid across my mother's breasts, so my thoughts were diverted from Colin and the judges onto the lusciousness of her smooth skin and soft flesh. I think mum moved, I wasn't sure, but somehow her nipple seemed so much more available, so much more accessible to my mouth, so much easier to suck. I was holding her boob, squeezing it gently, bringing that and my mouth closer together. I closed my eyes, I felt her other hand touch my tummy, it was like an electric shock. But that was nothing compared to the sensation I got shortly after. It was minimal compared to the feelings I got when my lips encircled her nipple. It was so little in comparison to the enormous surge I got when I, at last, sucked my mothe's nipple. It was rock hard I noted as I drew it into my mouth.

We had now moved into uncharted territory. We had gone into areas where Colin had not directed us, situations where he hadn't briefed us on, what happened next. The boundaries had been moved and we were forging ahead not knowing what lie before us, what we were supposed to do and what we would do in front of the judges.

As I held her breast and sucked on her nipple I heard her gasp, audibly. One of her hands went round the back of head; it seemed to be pulling me nearer to her breast. Her other hand that had been innocently resting on my tummy, suddenly seemed to be caressing me just above my pubic line.

I licked and sucked harder, now casting all caution, inhibitions, doubts and concerns aside. I forgot the terrible consequences that could happen if I was reading this wrong. I forgot the enormous taboo on what I was doing. I forgot she was my mother. I forgot about incense and I forgot about the judges who were rapidly approaching the 19th of the framed images.

I felt her hands on my breasts. She was squeezing them, cupping and stroking them. Yes, my mother was starting to make love to my tits. And it was gorgeous. I lifted my face up from her boob, but couldn't bring myself to let go of its smooth, full, soft, lusciousness. We looked at each other, we smiled. She pulled me closer so that we both were now lying on our sides facing each other. Our breasts were squashed together, her larger, darker nipples engulfing my smaller, pinker ones, our tummies were pressed together our pubic hairs merging into one mass of blonde and brown. The fronts of our thighs were touching, in fact our bodies were touching from our breasts to our toes. Touching everywhere except one place. All but one part of both bodies were in contact, yes, we had become one in every area, bar one.

Our eyes were locked. There was real love as well as lust in her gaze. Her lips were parted a little and she was slightly grinning. She looked lovely. It flashed through my mind as to whether the enormity of what we were doing was occurring to her. It didn't seem to be and if it was, she was able to put it one side as I had. We stayed like that for what seemed an age as we heard the judging party and Colin getting nearer.

"You can see the clear arousal in this shot," I heard Colin saying.

"Yes it's very evident," a female voice with a strong, possibly French, accent replied.

We both smiled at that. Her hands ran down my back and held my bottom, I slid one of mine between us and found her breast. We both stroked and squeezed each other as slowly, very slowly we became one all over by making that one part that hadn't been in contact, merge with the other.

Her lips tasted fantastic and they felt amazing. They squirmed and moved, opened and closed and rubbed on mine so appealingly as both of our tongues invaded the other's opened mouth. We kissed and kissed and kissed, grinding our lips together as eagerly as we writhed our body on the other.

I lost all sense, all thought of what else was going on, I forgot the competition and the judges, as I think mum did as well. We were no longer two models in an arts festival, no longer a mother and daughter doing something a little risqué by posing naked, no longer two dispassionate females gingerly exploring their way on a forbidden journey. No, as we kissed, as we squirmed our breasts together and as we both slid our hands between the other's legs that were invitingly and gratefully opened, we became something else. We became two lesbian women intent on just two things: making the other cum and giving release to the awesome orgasm building up inside us.

Mine broke over me in a shuddering, convulsing crescendo of feelings and sensations. I must have moaned and groaned, grunted and sighed as I clung to my mother. I pushed myself downwards to urge every last morsel of sensation from the fingers that were buried deepy inside me. She did the same, actually making my wrist ache a little, but I didn't care, for all I wanted was to give her every pleasure I could.

As we lay in each others arms coming down from the peaks of our climaxes our eyes closed, I heard a man's voice saying.

"Oh I see it now Colin, how clever."

"Thank you Albert," he replied.

The female French voice went on. "I see that each shot was more and more intense, the look on their faces more and more aroused."

"Yes that's right." Colin said.

"As we walked through the images they were moving nearer and nearer to fulfillment," another voice said.

"Exactly."

Albert, it sounded like, went on. "So the first nineteen shots were showing how two women."

"Not just two women," a female voice that could have been English interrupted, "a mother and a daughter."

"Yes dear, I realise that, Colin has explained."

"Well that is the essence of this, lesbian incest you know, so clever, so unique."

"Yes, but the real essence surely, is that Colin has created a series of images that portray an impending orgasm, whilst Amanda and Sammi then actually have that orgasm in front of us."

Chapter 6

It didn't strike me until later just how clever and manipulative, really, that Colin had been. He hadn't mentioned, either to mum or me that the photos created a story of how two women slowly brought each other towards an orgasm. When he had shown us the exhibition the frames were in a completely different order to how they were at the festival; we hadn't noticed the change when we had walked through them in Berlin, assuming they were in the same order.

And of course he had not mentioned that frame twenty was to be the fulfillment of that. He hadn't told us that us lying on the floor would complete the story. He had not mentioned that we would be the conclusion, the final piece in the jigsaw. No, he had not mentioned that mum and me finger fucking each other to massive orgasms would be the contents of frame twenty.

I have still not found out how he knew that would happen.

12