All Comments on 'Sexual Contradictions'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One or two points

Essex, a London suburb? I think you probably mean something else, rather than suburb.

And having sex with two lecturers almost unheard of in Cambridge? I never had two at once, but had a relationship with two (at different times, and neither taught me) over the course of three years – does that count? I must say that the Cambridge University I attended sounds vastly different from the one you describe – all the students knew the pubs and bars where the lecturers drank and, despite the many warnings against such fraternisations, as far as I could see the lecturers could pick and choose whoever they wanted – and did.

As for the story, there are a few spelling mistakes (surprised they didn’t come up on spell checker before submission) and words where although they are spelt correctly there is a letter missing that makes the word out of context – ie you instead of your. The way the timeline of the story hopped about was a little distracting too; this is Litrotica where most of the readers try to scroll the story with their left hand, not some high brow literary where the tale is judged on the flowery language and length of words.

And the focus on cars at the beginning – just a Porsche when the model of Mercedes is given? There are several different models of Porsche you know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...