Sexual Contradictions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving the feeling of her hand on his, he looked into her eyes and said in hardly more than a croaky whisper. "And how would you do that Chrissy?"

Coolly holding his gaze and with a slight smile on her lips, she replied.

"Would this help Hugh," as she slowly uncrossed and opened her legs?"

"Oh Chrissy," he sighed putting his left arm round her shoulders and kissing her.

Feeling no resistance whatsoever he slid his other hand up the inside of Chrissy's parted legs. As his fingers found the lacy tops of her stockings when he had been expecting tights, a low moan escaped from his lips.

"Oh you naughty, naughty girl," he whispered.

"Don't you like them Hugh?"

"Oh baby, I just love them," he groaned stroking that patch of such sensitive skin between the stocking tops and a woman's groin.

They kissed, long and deep. He broke it.

"Let me see these fucking stockings you wicked wench."

Giggling, Christina helped him roll the skirt up so that it was bunched around her hips.

"Oh Chrissy you are such a terribly naughty girl," he groaned taking in the lacy, black stocking tops of the holdups and the mere slither of black lace of her tiny thong.

His hand slid upwards the few inches that were needed to cover the gap between the stocking tops and her panties. The side of it went between her legs and pressed against her lips through the material of the thong, it was encouragingly damp. His upturned thumb expertly found Christina's clit and rubbed that. The young woman's body shuddered with the massive sensations that sent through it.

"Oh god, oh yes," she groaned as his fingers slid slightly inside her taking the thong with them. "Is the door locked Hugh?" she groaned.

"Yes of course, I did that ages ago."

"You cheeky sod," she grinned as they kissed again.

"Wearing stuff like this and you call me a cheeky sod," he laughed back.

"Well perhaps we both are then."

"Yes I think we may well be so let's get that skirt off and get you lying across the arm of the sofa so I can fuck you from behind."

And he did just that.

*

2002

Over the next few years Christina's career blossomed and her affair with Hugh intensified. During the remainder of her pupillage her 'training' became intense often lasting up to ten or eleven in the evening usually in the chill of the chambers of the Inner Temple, but now and then in his apartment in Chelsea Harbour, in a hotel when they were away on business or occasionally in her tiny flat in Bethnal Green.

As would be expected from an honours graduate from Cambridge, Christina picked things up quickly. Hence, the formal parts of the training were often finished in, at the most, an hour it was the informal parts that took the time. And they usually involved her being naked or near so as Hugh explained some finer points of the law to her.

As the young woman had suspected and had started to find out when Hugh was training her on communications that evening she 'opened her legs', he was a good lover. But then so was she. Whereas he had the experience and vast knowledge, she had the beauty, the litheness of her body, the pertness of her breasts and bottom and the tightness of her pussy to offer. And Hugh took and enjoyed all of those just as Christina revelled in his expert tongue and the way that he used his awesome cock.

Although working closely with such an eminent lawyer as Hugh was a great help to her, it was not just that which put her career on such a steep curve of success. Christina was excellent at making contact with people who could be useful to her and her networking skills were fantastic. Hence, she got to know and got on well with a number of solicitors who specialised in criminal work and they provided her with a steady stream of fairly lucrative work. As a consequence, she only rarely had to use the persuasion skills she had so blatantly illustrated to Hugh during that training session some ten years ago

This was to the extent that at the almost unprecedented young age of thirty two she set up her own firm. Hugh, the Clerk of the Chambers, her friends and family all advised her against it. In the UK, barristers are required to be self-employed and cannot be approached by the public direct who have to go through a solicitor first. This means that most barristers need either, to have private means or, be able to borrow sufficient funds to see them through a couple of years whilst they build the business or be well in with a few solicitors who will provide them with cases.

Christina, though, had another reason for striking out on her own, she had a backer and an influential one to boot.

Walking out of Snaresbrook Crown Court in East London, still in her barrister robe, but without the wig, Chrissy was engulfed in a crowd of clapping, cheering, laughing and shouting men and women.

She had just successfully defended a small-time crook who had been charged with grievous bodily harm in connection with running a protection racket. He, she and the cheering crowd along with the judge and jury were aware that he was as guilty as hell. However, Chrissy as she had many times in the past found a loophole through which she had driven a coach and horses. The judge had no alternative but, probably reluctantly, to advise the jury to find him not guilty.

Micky Reese, who had been the accused grabbed her, pulled her to him and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Fucking brilliant brief, thanks a million."

Just as he did, her phone buzzed telling her there was text. It was from Hugh congratulating her on yet another coup and saying 'keep this up and you will make partner by the time you are thirty-five.' Little did he know that this was to be on of the last cases that Christina handled for MHC.

Smiling, she looked up at the group of well-wishers, friends, family and hangers-on gathered round cheering and saying how great she was. She recognised a number of faces of men she had defended.

Micky's older brother Freddy came up to Chrissy and kissed her on both cheeks. She had met him a few times during both this case and an earlier one that she managed to get dropped for one of Freddy's 'friends. Tall, with longish black hair, he was a good looking man with perfect manners and the confident air of a successful entrepreneur or Godfather, which was nearer the truth. Christina knew that he had never been found guilty of anything although he had been arrested several times, once for murder. It was rumoured that he and his 'family' had millions in off shore accounts and that he was now trying to legitimise the family's businesses.

Chrissy was attracted to him for she found him quite fascinating and very sexy. This attraction was reciprocated by Freddy and there was a degree of flirting whenever they met. She realised that once again her habit of finding contradictions in her life was kicking in. The idea of feeling attracted to one of the most successful and biggest crooks in England whilst having an affair with an eminent barrister who it was said would shortly become a judge appealed strongly to her sense of enjoying contradictions

"Thanks Chrissy, that was quite some performance in there I can see you getting quite a lot more work from our friends and family."

Christina knew that Freddy Reese pretty much owned the East End of London as far as prostitutes, clip joints, strip clubs, massage parlours, protection rackets, sex chat lines and recently cyber-crime were concerned. She guessed that he was into other crime areas as well, but had no proof of that, although her contacts had told her that he did no 'do drugs,' which was a relief to her.

"I hope you will join us Chrissy for a celebration. We have booked the club at Quo Vadis," he asked naming an old, established restaurant in Soho.

"Unfortunately, I can't I have an appointment this evening."

"It's really important to Micky, Christina," Freddy said his voice becoming stern. "We will be there very late."

"Well maybe I could pop in later for a drink, but I have a heavy day tomorrow so I will not be able to stay long," she replied thinking of the massive brief she had to read tomorrow before meeting the client and his solicitor at five in the evening.

Freddy moved closer and gripping Christina's arm quite tightly with the back of his hand pressing against the side of her breast he put his mouth near to her ear.

"It would mean a lot to Micky and our parents as well as me Chrissy, so please try very hard won't you?"

"I will," she promised feeling quite rightly somewhat threatened, but also excited by Freddy.

Christina's appointment that evening had been to go dogging at Alexandra Palace with Martin where he had fucked her on the back seat of his Merc with an audience looking on from outside the car. Following the three days of intense concentration and arguing in court, Chrissy needed a diversion. The sordid situation of having sex with a virtual stranger whilst total strangers looked on provided both that diversion and yet another beautiful contrast with being in court for her.

After he dropped her back at the Shoreditch House she caught a cab to her flat in Bethnal Green. She had a quick shower, fussed with her hair and make-up and changed into a black, cocktail dress. She knew from previous experience that these 'underworld' parties were usually dressy. For some unexplainable reason she found herself slipping into her, as she termed it 'underwear to be undressed in,' that she usually reserved for Hugh.

The party was in full swing on the first floor QV club in Soho that Freddy had taken over for the evening. When Christina arrived at just after ten, she was given a rousing welcome. The leader of the five piece group stopped the music and said over the microphone.

"Sorry to stop the music and dancing ladies and gentlemen but one of the stars of the evening has just arrived. Not only is she beautiful with a figure to die for, but she's also brainy. Please welcome the Reese family brief, Ms Christina Maria Hunt."

The crowd cheered and clapped and like earlier she was surrounded by well-wishers and members of the Reese group.

Freddy handed her a glass of champagne and said.

"Again Chrissy, well done and thanks, we are and always will be very grateful."

Over the next hour or so as loads of people wanted to thank her and congratulate her, including a few of her clients, she found it impossible to slip away as had been her plan; she should have known better and realised that this bash was set to go on most of the night.

"Could we have a chat Chrissy," Freddy surprised her by asking as he pulled her away from a group of drunks.

"Yes of course," she smiled feeling a little shiver of a combination of lust and fear run through her.

"Follow me then."

"Where we going," she asked as he led her to rear of the room?

"We have an office upstairs, it will be quieter.

She had never been alone with Freddy before and the two feelings that had just run through went through again only this time stronger.

Opening a door at the back of the club he let her go through first and pointed to the stairs.

"Sorry Christina, but in these old Soho buildings we have to use the stairs, there are few lifts."

"That's fine," she said starting up the narrow, quite steep staircase. She was acutely aware that Freddy's face would be following closely her swaying bottom in the tight, thin dress. She was equally aware that the flimsy thong with the slither of lace between the rounded cheeks of her bottom would not show through the dress and there would be no VPL for Freddy to see. As she reached the top stair she found herself wondering whether he would realise that.

He opened the door with a Yale key and showed her into what was more an apartment than an office; it was beautifully decorated and furnished.

"Wow this is lovely Freddy."

"Thanks Christina. Drink?"

"No thanks, but you go ahead."

"No I won't, I don't drink much it's not a good idea in my er, profession, you need to keep a clear head," he replied smiling, which made Christina smile as well.

"Nor in mine actually. So what did you want to talk about Freddy?"

"Two things," he said indicating for her to sit down.

Chrissy sat on the low, black leather, six-seater settee and Freddy sat opposite on a matching equally low chair. Inevitably Chrissy's, just above the knee tight skirt slid up the smoothness of her nylon clad legs. It went a little further than was ideal and she worried a little because she was wearing black, lacy top holdups. As inevitable as it was that the skirt rode up her shapely, slender legs so Freddy's gaze being drawn to them was equally inevitable. She was used to it, though, and thought nothing of it, in fact having one of London's underworld superstars staring at her legs was something of a turn on for her. Just more contradictions she thought as he started to speak.

"I won't beat around the bush Chrissy. I want to set you up in business and have you work exclusively for my friends and me."

She was shocked. "How do you mean set me up in business?"

"Set up your own firm."

"You serious?"

"Deadly."

"Why?"

He went on to explain that he wanted a barrister who worked for none of his rivals. They could handle other minor criminal stuff, but nothing for serious crime boys as he called them. She would get all of his and his contacts work and others that he would introduce her too.

"Why me," she asked.

"Several reasons," he started leaning forward. She did that as well. "You are good, you proved that today with Micky where we had him down for a five stretch at least, and have proved it several other times. You seem to understand what goes on in and how my world works. But I want you in my camp for other reasons too. I want a counsellor, someone whose advice I can seek and who will give it unbiased. I think you can do that. You stand up for yourself very well."

They went on to discuss the sort of advice he might seek.

"But in reality, Christina, I respect your thinking and brain so I would value your opinion on many topics and issues."

"You have any idea how much it would cost?"

"No and it is not relevant, but give me and idea."

Chrissy explained that she would need a barrister's clerk, a secretary and a researcher. "They'll cost the best part of one-hundred fifty thousand a year, then there are offices, chamber fees, all the admin stuff, computers and the like.

"So what a quarter mil to get going and about the same for running costs."

"Plus my fees."

"Yes of course and they would be at a commercial rate. The more you handle the more you get, right?"

"Yes."

"One caveat."

"I would need you one day a week for meeting and advice."

"That leaves six others doesn't it," she smiled as the excitement roared through her just as if she was having an orgasm?

"I would pay barrister's rates for that day," he replied also smiling

They chatted about some more detail until Freddy said.

"So Christina, do we have a deal?"

"I think we are getting near to one, but let me sleep on it."

"That's fair."

"You said there were two things you wanted to talk about?"

"Yes and I have not forgotten the second," he said standing up, walking round the room and sitting close beside her on the sofa. "You must be aware that for some time I have fancied you," he said in a matter of fact way.

"I had moments."

"And so did I," he replied putting his hand on her knee. "And I am having one now. Are you?"

She looked him right in the eye as she thought quickly. Over her fourteen or so years of being sexual active, she had learned there are times to play hard to get and others where a quick surrender is the preferred option.

"I hope that you are not implying that I have to sleep with you to get the deal?"

"Not at all, but it would make that one day consultancy so much more fun and pleasant if you could give me advice in bed wouldn't it?"

As he said that he inched his hand slightly further up her leg and Chrissy's mind went back to that time when she had opened her legs for Hugh. She almost giggled when she thought that perhaps she should open them for Freddy, but decided that would be rather crass.

Smiling she replied. "Yes Freddy, I guess it would rather."

"So is that a yes Christina?"

Holding his gaze she said very softly. "Yes."

He kissed her. It was a long lingering kiss accompanied by his hands finding and caressing her breasts.

"Come to bed with me Christina."

She knew that she shouldn't really for she had a complicated brief to read, but she could not resist him. The combination of the excitement of the offer he had made, the pent up desire for him, his admission of wanting her and the sheer thought of having sex with one of the biggest crooks in London got to her and she willingly let him lead her to the bedroom that was off the lounge.

His arms round her as they again kissed long and deep the zip on the back of her dress slid down and the material quickly formed a pool of black round her ankles.

"Oh my god Chrissy, you look fabulous," he groaned as his eyes took in the see-through, black lace bra, the skimpy thong and the black holdups.

"Thanks Freddy," she replied helping him out of his shirt.

Her bra and his trousers were quickly removed and they lay on the bed in each other's arms kissing and fondling each other until his fingers inside her thong made her cum. It was not much longer before his cock inside her with her legs wrapped round his waist, made her cum again and thus start their long-term affair.

*

2008 and on

Christina and Hugh's affair had lasted twenty years. During the last ten of those she also had an affair with Freddy. Yet another contradiction and she loved it.

Christina's legal career was built on being a defence lawyer. Although she had numerous opportunities to prosecute, some of which would have been very lucrative compared to what she earned as a defence lawyer, she always turned them down. Her affiliation was with the underdog. She was an avid supporter of New Labour and had worked for Tony Blair when she was at university. Being based in the East End of London she specialised in defending small time crooks and ethnic minorities who were often wrongly accused by the police. Her work was not particularly lucrative and she could quite easily have trebled or quadrupled her income had she have remained at or returned to MHC, but she did not.

However, the fees that came from Freddy and his friends for defending them were big and made her financially independent. The consultancy fee for advice that she agreed with Freddy was five thousand pounds per day and quite often she did provide her advice while they were in bed. She was only too aware that in a way she had sold out and had become Freddy's whore, but that did not worry or concern her. In fact she enjoyed it and loved being involved in both his business and his life.

Also having two full on lovers, one a gangster and the other a barrister was yet another contradiction for her and she loved it.

There were other contradictions too. She loved good clothes, particularly underwear, fine wines, excellent food and an upscale lifestyle, but did not let her career take her down the Midas route where pursuing vast wealth is the name of the game.

Her personal life was also full of contradictions. Her sister was married with three children. Chrissy had no interest whatsoever in either, getting married or, having children. She enjoyed her own company and often joked that she was 'training to be a recluse.'

As she trundled through her thirties so her sexual desires changed. Not only did her need for sex increase significantly, the way that need was satisfied also changed. She wanted to experience everything. Nothing was too outlandish as long as it was discrete and, preferably she could remain anonymous. And with the guile, subtlety, and detailed planning that the combination of her brilliant brain and legal training provided she managed both.