Sexual Contradictions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an anonymous guy she met from a chat room, she tried swinging and enjoyed the variety, but was disappointed at how the married men wanted to date her and cheat on their wives; it seemed to her somehow to go against the spirit of swinging so she stopped.

She had a brief fling with a Giles Ponsonby a solicitor, with whom she had been particularly persuasive as she had been taught by Hugh. He was married with three children and was near to becoming a partner in a firm in the magic circle. To Christina's mind that put him in as potentially as exposed a position as her in that if it became known he was having an affair, he would suffer probably more than her. So whilst there was a lack of anonymity, discretion was pretty much guaranteed.

It was on the second time they slept together that she noticed how he became what at first she thought was just aggressive. Later she learned that it was not that, but dominance. It started by him holding her arms above her head as he fucked her then doing that as they were kissing. He asked whether she had ever been spanked or tied up.

"Have you been fucked while blindfolded?" He asked after she had told him she had not been spanked or tied up.

On their next date at his London flat, his family lived in Norfolk, he was very authoritarian.

"Get undressed and lay on the bed," he said sternly.

Chrissy's first reaction was to tell him to fuck off, but something stopped her and she did as he ordered.

Still fully dressed himself he said. "On your back, put your hands above your head and open your legs wide."

Again her initial reaction was to refuse, but once more she didn't and she did as he ordered.

"Just stay like that as I get something."

She lay there for a few moments as he was out of the room. She felt strange. She felt as though he had put her under a spell. She had not done anything like this before. To undress and lay on the bed in the position he had demanded was totally new to her. Oddly though, not only did she get some pleasure from doing as he ordered and from having him stare lustfully at her parted legs, but also she stayed exactly like that while he was out of the room.

Chrissy guessed that he was going to undress so she was surprised when he returned still fully dressed. She was even more surprised to see that he was carrying some lengths of rope.

"What are they for," she probably naively asked.

"I want to tie up Christina, may I?"

That was how her excursion into BDSM began; it has continued ever since.

After that first occasion, Christina in her lawyerly way researched both the activity of BDSM and why women particularly went for it in such a big way as Fifty Shades suggests. She did not find a simple straightforward answer, but her research indicated that in a reasonable D/s relationship the woman, who was normally the submissive played an equal part to the dom, generally the man. It seems that this equality in a special type of love situation was the strong appeal for many women, although that was not the case with Christina. The appeal of being abused, humiliated, hurt and degraded was far deeper and complicated than playing an equal part in a love affair. The most surprising and in some ways reassuring finding that she identified was that many women in powerful positions in their careers were or would like to be a submissive.

Whilst Christina now gained pleasure, excitement and satisfaction from the various activities that she and her solicitor indulged in during their roughly monthly trysts, it was also the aftermath that provided her with as massive a buzz as the sessions themselves. Again, she often thought how the contradictions and contrasts played such a part in her life.

Since leaving university she had enjoyed and got a kick from wearing sexy underwear. She revelled in being in court in the typically British, rather ridiculous, calf length, black robe or gown wearing the merest slither of a thong or, perhaps stockings and a suspender belt or holdups under her prim black skirt and crisp, white blouse.

As she matured, set up her own firm, developed her relationship with Ferddy and the London underworld, and grew in confidence she would sometimes wear no panties or bra or both.

Being the centre of attention in court and strutting her stuff in front of the judge and jury had always been a turn on for her. As her fetish for underwear, or lack of it combined with those sensations, she often thought that the two complimentary feelings might one day give her an orgasm in court.

With her BDSM involvement she now had another type of thrill that came to the fore when in court perhaps defending a petty crook or, on legal aid a black kid wrongly accused of running drugs.

A court appearance after an evening when Giles had wanted to restrain her often meant she had light burn marks on her wrists or ankles where he had tied her up or the metal handcuffs he sometimes used were too tight. It excited her to have to wear a blouse with sleeves that covered her wrists completely and especially dark stockings.

The day after a pain evening where they both gave vent to their S and M needs, Christina would get a massive kick from standing in front of the court looking demure and very lawyerly with red suck and bite marks or candle wax burns on her breasts, thighs and the cheeks of her bottom.

She got the biggest kicks, though, when she stood before the judge naked under her crisp, white blouse and black skirt with her bottom flaming red and smarting from the spanking it had received the previous evening.

Of course she had to manage carefully the 'trophy marks' that Giles left on her for them both to enjoy so that neither Hugh or Freddy saw them. That meant choosing when she saw them both so that there was sufficient time after a session with Giles for her body to recover.

*

2002

At about the same time as Christina was setting up her own firm, Hugh became a judge. For a few months as he was being 'evaluated,' for the position, they cooled their affair.

"I would not put it beyond those fuckers to have me followed," he explained.

"Look Hugh if you want to leave it," Chrissy said as she sat on the same sofa on which they had first made love. "I will understand."

She was sipping a glass of delicious claret and was just wearing black, lacy top holdups. Hugh had fucked her about an hour ago and was naked standing looking out of the window down towards the Embankment and the Thames.

"No my dear not at all, I love you and want us to continue, but I do not want to fuck up my judgeship."

They were silent for a while.

Although they probably did love each other, after all their affair had lasted, on and off for ten years, there had never been talk of taking things further. Hugh had a satisfying married life and loved his children and Christine had no interest I settling, marrying or having children. No, what they had suited both of them perfectly.

"I will miss this view though," he said with his back to his mistress.

Smiling she said. "I have got a nice view too, have I told you what a lovely arse you have Hugh?"

He didn't turn, but said. "I seem to recall you doing so now and then."

Chrissy had not met another man who had the confidence that Hugh did when naked. Hard or flaccid he seemed to have few if any inhibitions about his body or being naked in front of her.

"Well if we are not going to see each other for a while," she started.

"Darling it's not seeing, after all we do work together, it's fucking that may be the issue."

"Yes I appreciate that."

"But of course you may be required to attend late evening meetings in my office from time to time."

"What meetings for seeing or fucking," she smiled as Hugh turned round and looked at his nearly nude lover?

"Oh those meeting in the seclusion of my chambers, my love would be purely for fucking."

"Then we had better not waste much more time then had we. Come here."

He walked over to where Christina was sitting and stood in front of her his knees almost touching hers.

She took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. She stroked both and then licked him from the back of his scrotum where that becomes his perineum to the tip of his uncut cock. She rolled his foreskin back and licked round the purple head, pressing the tip of her tongue against the hole.

"Is that nice judge," she asked sliding her finger into the crease of his bum.

"Mmmm attorney that is splendid," he replied burying his hands in her blonde hair that she had taken down when they had started to make love.

"So His Lordship, likes his cock sucked does he," she went on rolling his balls in the palm of her hand and slipping his hardening, slightly cock into her mouth.

"Oh yes Ms Hunt he loves Ms Hunt doing exactly what she is doing," he replied reaching down and cupping one of Christina's pert, B cup boobs that had rather small areola, but very prominent almost raspberry sized nipples.

"And what is Ms Hunt doing Judge Morecombe?"

"She is sucking Judge Morecombe's cock isn't she?"

"And making it nice and hard isn't she," Chrissy went alternating between licking Hugh's cock and taking it in her mouth and sucking it.

They had developed a habit over the years of talking a lot as they had sex, usually the dirtier the better.

"Yes and soon the judge's cock will fill the barrister's mouth," he said pinching and pulling her nipples, which with Giles were often stimulated with nipple clamps.

"Mmmm and that's such a lovely feeling," Christina mumbled loving the feeling of his cock growing in her mouth. She knew now that he would not last long. ".

"So does the judge want to fuck the advocate," she asked as Hugh's erection reached its fullest.

"Not up her cunt no?"

"Perhaps her arse," she asked knowing the use of such words would turn both of them on?

"Not there either," he groaned squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples very hard.

"Where does he want to fuck her then?"

Grabbing hold of her head with both hands he held it still and rammed himself in and out of her open mouth.

"Right here, the judge wants to fuck the advocate's mouth."

And he proceeded to do just that. As he got near Chrissy looked up and caught his eye. He took his cock put of her mouth and began wanking himself. "But does not want to cum there."

Chrissy asked. "So your Lordship where do you want to cum?"

"On the advocates face and tits," he muttered as his cock spurted several streams of cum exactly where he had said.

*

2013

As with so many other aspects of her increasingly complicated life, her relationships with her two lovers were complicated and contrasting.

Whilst, without doubt there was a love between her and Hugh and that bound them together, that was not the case with Freddy. With him, Christina had a business deal. Of course there was an attraction and naturally they felt something for each other, but it was more of the nature of lust rather than love.

During the twenty years that she had been having an affair with Hugh who was now a well-respected judge and the ten with Freddy, who with her help was now as good as out of the crime world, she had enjoyed many sexual adventures. Although she had no real interest in other women she had with both men willingly been involved with threesomes. In them, she had been naked and had kissed the other woman and had let her caress her breasts and suck her nipples. She had not, though, gone down on them although one had briefly attended to her 'down there.'

Recently a thought had been running round her mind more frequently. Smiling she considered it to be the ultimate sexual contradiction.

Lying in bed with Freddy one afternoon after a splendid, long and energetic fuck she asked.

"Ever thought a threesome with me and another man, Freddy?"

She knew that he had did harbour some bisexual thoughts and suspected that he had, at least, some bi and probably gay experiences too. Working with crooks of all levels, Chrissy was surprised at how rife both were in the underworld.

"Would you like to CM?" he asked using the nickname of her two names.

Stroking his limp cock and running her fingernails across his balls she said. "Yes I think I could be persuaded."

A week or so later at Hugh's new apartment in Belgravia she posed the same question. She knew that Hugh had been with several other men so was not surprised when he said that he would love to.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" He asked.

"Yes I rather think I do Hugh, in fact I am sure I do."