Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her. "You are right, but I can't believe you even thought of it." A thought occurred to him. "If my visitors return they could smell sex in here."

Diana helped him out of bed and to the bathroom to clean up while Ellie set about getting rid of certain odors in the room. He seemed pleased with the result when he climbed back into bed.

At the door the pair stopped and turned to him. Diana said "We'll go by the waiting area and tell them you are ready for more visitors. Remember; just call us if you need us to talk to Carol. I'm sure we can set things straight with her."

"Thank you."

They found out Mr. Bolton was to be discharged that afternoon, and went to his room. They discovered his wife had brought him clean clothes and was sitting in the room, waiting to drive him home.

The woman eyed them coolly when they entered, but they smiled at her. "Mrs. Bolton," Diana offered, "We've heard so much about you."

"I bet you have. I bet he talked to you a lot. He likes big boobs, so I imagine he has talked to yours quite a bit. I bet he doesn't even know what color your eyes are."

Ellie jumped in "To be quite frank, Mrs. Bolton, your husband has been a handful. He can be very prickly and rude can't he? But we made a deal and he has done everything the doctors and nurses have asked him to do, and been fairly pleasant about it."

"He fucked you didn't he?"

"Absolutely not! We have spent some time counseling him about changing his behavior at home, though."

"That's true, Allison," he said.

Ellie reached out her hand. "By the way, I'm Ellie Simmons, and this is my sister Diana. We're volunteers at the hospital this summer before we start nursing school."

The woman hesitated, before briefly grasping Ellie's hand. "Allison Bolton."

"Mrs. Bolton, why don't you come with me where we can talk? There's a lounge just down the hall. The coffee is not great but drinkable if you would like some."

Allison and Ellie left the room and Mr. Bolton stared at the door when it closed. "What are they going to talk about?"

"Damned if I know, but Ellie has a knack for saying the right thing. Now, about you. Roll over."

She worked on the back of his legs. "Nothing extra today, I'm afraid. You're on your own now. You would be wise to take our advice about your wife. Forget work for a few more days."

"It would be easier to forget work if your fingers moved a few inches higher."

"Nope. That part is over for now. If you want any of that you'll have to get it from your wife. She can give it to you."

"But..."

"No 'buts'. She can give it to you, but you have to give it to her first. Make her fall in love with you again. Give her a few 'Big O's'. I think it wouldn't take long before you were banging each other again like teenagers. Have fun with it. Remember, it's supposed to be pleasure, not work. Play with her. Get reacquainted with all those parts of hers and play with them, just like you wanted to do with us. Remember, when she's satisfied you'll be satisfied. Roll over."

She worked the front of his legs and he began to rise.

"Not today." She reached under his gown and flicked her finger, causing him to deflate.

"Ouch."

She grinned. "Effective, isn't it?"

"You'll have to teach me that maneuver."

They had been unaware that Allison and Ellie had returned and stood in the doorway. Mr. Bolton groaned "Now look at what you've done. You just gave her another weapon to use against me."

Diana stood up. "She will have no need to use it if you behave and take our advice."

Allison walked over to the bedside and he closed his eyes, waiting for her to lay into him.

"Oh, for God's sake, open your eyes. Be a man. I'm told you have decided to change some things. Is that true?"

He tentatively reached for her hand, which took her by surprise. "Yes. I think I'd like to start over. Please. Can you forgive me enough to give me another chance? I want you to be my wife again, and I want to be your husband, in every sense of the word."

"Well, knock me over with a feather. I never expected to hear that."

Ellie said "I told you he had changed. It just took a little encouragement. I think you may be surprised when you get home." She looked directly at him. "You ARE going to do that, aren't you?"

"I think so."

"Oh, for goodness sakes." Ellie turned to Allison. "He is going to take some chances with you, get outside his comfort zone, and expose some vulnerability. If you put aside your recent feelings for him you will both be surprised at what can happen."

Diana said to her "He has shown a willingness to change here. Are you willing to accept him as he tries at home? Frankly, it can't be all him. Given what we understand your relationship has been lately I think you both need to bend a little. Give and receive."

"Me? He's the one who has been a dickhead."

"Yes, you too. It takes two to make a relationship. You need to be willing to give it a shot as well. And you can start with dumping the insults. You both need to change your attitudes. So, the question remains, are you willing to try and salvage your marriage?"

"If you put it that way...He really said he'd change?"

"He did and showed he could."

"Just what kind of 'incentives' did you give him? I'm still sure he tried to fuck you both."

"To be frank, he did try. But we were only willing to do so much with his massages. A little physical stimulation went a long way. It will work for you, too."

Ellie added "But, as I explained, he will need to be willing to give before he receives. I think you will enjoy him getting reacquainted with your body. You are a very attractive woman, so that shouldn't be too hard for him."

He interjected "Maybe it will be hard. I sure hope it will be hard."

Diana understood his meaning. "So, play your cards right and that hardness will be relieved."

The nurse came in with the discharge papers and he said to Allison "Let's go home."

Allison gave the girls another once-over and said to the nurse "These two seem to have worked some sort of miracle."

The nurse replied "You can't imagine how often we've heard that this summer." Then she added to the girls "Mr. Jeffers has requested you stop by before you leave today, but I need your help in 222 first."

Before they checked out for the evening they stopped by the Jeffers room, finding an older couple, apparently his parents, and a very pretty redhead with striking green eyes and a killer body.

He smiled broadly when they entered. "Hey, everyone. This is Diana and Ellie. They apparently took good care of me. Girls, this is my mom and dad, and the beauty over here is Carol."

"We're very excited to meet you, Carol. He has talked about you a lot."

"And he has talked about you a lot, too."

His parents decided the room was getting crowded, so took their leave, promising to return in the morning.

When it was just the four of them Carol said "I heard something about how you took care of him."

Diana blushed, but Ellie spoke "We just tried some things to wake him up."

"Tell me about these so-called massages."

"Oh, they were quite real. We give them to lots of patients. And before you think we were after something from him you should know that we have treated both men and women, young and old, and have never asked for anything from any of them. Well, maybe we asked for a change of attitude a couple of times."

"Yet he told me you did something beyond a massage."

He explained "I thought it best to be up front about everything, and explain how it was what you did that brought me back."

Ellie urged him on. "And did you explain how it worked?"

"They did something while I was out of it, and it brought back memories. Memories of you."

Diana confirmed "That's exactly what he told us."

"So...you did some sort of sex thing? Like what?"

Ellie said "I got an idea one day. I took off my underwear and straddled him, right up to his face, and told him he could have it if he came back."

Carol was taken aback. "And did he...get it?"

"A promise is a promise. He said it brought back memories of you. And let me tell you, he certainly thought of you the whole time. It appears you two have had a healthy sex life."

"So, did you fuck?"

Ellie was quick to answer. "Yes. Once. Just me. You are one lucky woman, let me tell you."

"I was a bit woozy when I woke up, but remembered something about a promise. And a smell. I thought you were with me, it was so similar. Please don't hold it against Ellie for what she did. It was due to her that I'm sitting here today. If you had thought of doing what she did they wouldn't even be here right now. There would be nothing to talk about."

"We'll, it guess it's not like I'm your first, and you weren't my first, so if that's all there is to it then I'm fine with it."

Ellie said "If it's any consolation, I never took any of my clothes off except my underwear. It was a gift, not a real sexual encounter."

"A gift. Hmm. How about I give you another gift when you get home."

"Promise you'll take off everything so I can feast on your body?"

"As the girl said, a promise is a promise, and I'm promising"

"I 'm so horney I want to fuck you until neither one of us can move. I want to eat you until your pussy feels ready to explode. I want to kiss you like there's no tomorrow. I've learned life is precious and want to live it to the fullest."

"I think I'm going to be very happy to have you back home. I'm wet just talking about it."

Diana said "If you two want a little privacy we'll just mosey along."

Carol touched Ellie's arm. "Thanks for bringing him back, whatever it took."

Ellie smiled. "It's just part of the job."

Towards the end of the summer Helen pulled them aside one afternoon. "I know you showed me what you intended to do and I gave it my blessing. It appears, however that you have gone beyond what you said you'd do."

"What do you mean," Ellie asked.

"I think you know exactly what I mean. Mrs. Abernathy talked to her hairdresser who is a neighbor of mine, and told her about how you awakened her sexual feelings. Allison Bolton is a member of my gym and in my Pilates class, but doesn't know me as a nurse. She bragged about how two volunteer girls got her husband to be a husband again by some sort of sexual favors. Now, explain to me just what is going on. If you're having sex with patients, that is a serious breach of hospital rules. If so I'll not be able to give you good recommendations to nursing school."

Diana said "There's a vacant patient room down the hall. Why don't we go there and talk?"

When they were settled Diana explained how their massages had sometimes gone beyond what they were intended, generally just using hands as the patient directed. "It was the patient that initiated everything. Nothing was gratuitous or forced. Nothing was even suggested by either of us."

Ellie added "Sometimes the patients were depressed or felt that nobody cared about them. As we massaged they felt the care we had for them. They felt we somehow understood what they were going through."

Helen leaned back in her chair. "I see."

"Do you? Do you really? I don't think you believe us. I think you are thinking of us as a couple of sluts."

Helen was silent for a moment. "I suppose I did jump to that conclusion when I first heard about it. I couldn't believe how I could have misread your personalities so badly. I doubted my own abilities at reading people. But as you tell it everything fits. Mrs. Abernathy has taken a new interest in life and in sex. Mr. Bolton made a real attitude turnaround while he was here, and Mrs. Bolton seems pleased with how he has changed at home. She says she has her marriage back again. How many others are there?"

"We certainly haven't kept score. We just want to help people."

Diana asked "Speaking of which, what is going on with you? You've seemed distant and distracted for several weeks."

She sighed. "My husband and I have separated."

Diana put an arm around Helen's shoulders. "I'm so sorry."

"Things have been going downhill for months."

"No wonder you've seemed tense and irritable."

"I know what you need! Why don't you lie back on this bed and we'll work our magic on you."

"But you need to take off those scrubs. We need access to skin. After all, the patients only wear those flimsy gowns."

Helen removed her scrubs and stretched out on the bed in her underwear.

"Roll over."

Each girl took a leg and massaged from ankles up the backs of her thighs. Some strokes ended more or less between Helen's thighs and she parted her legs.

Next came back, neck and arms. "You have no idea how that feels. I can feel the tension melting away."

"Roll over."

On her back she kept her legs slightly parted. Ellie worked the thighs while Diana worked on the front of the arms. Ellie's thumbs worked the crease between the legs and body, and Helen sighed "Oh that feels nice."

Ellie's hands went up Helen's sides, met at the neck and trailed back down between the breasts and over the abdomen.

Helen opened her eyes and looked from one girl to another, seeing compassion. "I'm beginning to see how some patients want more."

"Do you want more?"

Helen closed her eyes and whispered "Yes. I want more. I want to feel something good for a change."

Ellie continued on the thighs, but used her thumbs to massage the outer labia. She pressed the heel of a hand on the mons and moved it up and down in short strokes, noting the increasing damp spot in Helen's underwear.

Diana switched to neck and shoulders, working down to gently massage bra-clad breasts. Helen whimpered, wriggled her fingers behind her back, unclasped the bra and flung it across the room. Diana cradled, gently kneaded and kissed the breasts, rubbing thumbs over the nipples.

"More. I want more."

"Are you sure?"

Helen pushed her panties down and kicked them off. "Yes, I'm sure."

Ellie massaged the outer labia, coaxing the inner lips to protrude for massage between thumb and forefinger. A finger entered the crease and found the clit. "Ohmygod."

Ellie entered her with two fingers and felt them immediately soaked. Helen quickened her breathing and began to move her hips, urging Ellie on, but the girl withdrew her fingers and massaged up the torso, over the breasts and them back down so nipples were contacted by an entire hand. Diana moved to the other side of the bed and thrust her fingers in while Ellie continued up and down the torso, paying attention to the nipples.

Diana's thumb rubbed the labia, bringing one gush of wetness after another. The thumb moved to the clit and Helen began to gyrate her hips and grunt.

Ellie continued on the breasts with her hands, but kissed her way from the navel down through the tuft of brown hair. Diana removed her thumb from the clit so Ellie could tongue it.

Helen thrashed wildly and Ellie sucked hard on the clit. Helen arched and tensed several times before collapsing with her vagina pulsing around Diana's fingers. Ellie cradled the breasts in her hands until Helen was finished, then kissed up the torso and gently kissed each breast. Diana removed her fingers and brushed them through the brown tuft.

Helen was still with her eyes closed for several minutes.

"So that's what happens."

"Yes. Do you feel any better?"

"I do. Now I understand Mrs. Abernathy. I suppose you did something similar with Mr. Bolton."

"Very gradually. Each little step was after extracting a promise for better behavior. We talked to his wife as well and got her to promise to change certain things."

Helen began to laugh. She laughed until tears ran down her face. "So that was it. You talked to both of them. Very resourceful."

"We always left him wanting more..."

"But without having actual intercourse with him. We told him that was for him and his wife to work out."

"And apparently they have."

Helen got dressed and asked "So, what do you call what do did. It's not really a massage."

Ellie and Diana looked at each other and laughed. "It's sexual healing!"

"So it is. That's exactly what it is. I think I'll be writing glowing recommendations for you after all."