All Comments on 'Sexual Rebirth Ch. 02'

by kat4funn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story

very nice story, you may want to add more hot things,,, hope to see thing different. thks Susan : }

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YES

I so hope there is some truth - again I loved it. Nige of London xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Photos Please

I would like very much to see some pictures of your naughty display.

jackog@myway.com

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Very HOT, I know this is true, she's a fucking red hot little slut for cock now!

funtime4u2funtime4u2about 9 years ago
Just started reading your older stories

Now I know why you are a slut. Damn girl just reading about it makes me horny. Would love to see any photos of it.

badtiming127badtiming127almost 9 years ago

You should definitely let your ex know, and even send him pics. It'll ruin his whole week, knowing he let such a sexy woman get away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Regarding the anal sex

The Spice probably relaxed your sphincter muscles a lot more than they are usually relaxed, otherwise with so little preparation you would have had a lot more pain and not enjoyed the anal.

Next time you think you might be doing some anal here are some preparation steps, so if you are sober you can enjoy anal...

1. You got to use at least 2 enema bags, which you can buy from a drug store, to clean out your ass. Especially if you might be pulling a gang bang where you will be double penetrated, made airtight or go ski jumping, some guys will try to have you go ass to mouth or ass to pussy with their cocks. As the asshole isn't the most sanitary part of your body, cleaning yourself out of poo will cut down on the likelihood of you getting some disease from bacteria or viruses that somehow survived after going thru your digestive system.

2. You need to pre-lube your ass as some guys can be assholes and penetrate your ass raw and dry, particularly in a gang bang situation.

3. Last you probably want to use an array of butt plugs to spread your asshole. You asshole as well as your pussy will close if there is nothing to keep them open, so unless if you have something in there to keep it open fora longer duration, your little pucker will close to a small hole. If this has already happened, you want to start with a small and thin butt plug and slow over time graduate to longer and thicker butt plugs, until you are ready for anal sex with potentially big cocked sex partners. Some girls, ass they have worked up to their biggest and longest butt plug, will put a vibrator in their ass and turn it on when they need some anal stimulation, or their will put a dildo in their ass so they can have that full feel in their loins.

1daftcaptain1daftcaptainover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Hi Kat. I really hope that story is true. Very vibrant and I can picture your words in my heads so clearly, I can almost see the red room lol.

Hope to read more sexual discoveries...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ace story , wonder what the spice was ?

Would be yummy shoot a load in your arse.

kat4funnkat4funnabout 1 year agoAuthor

for those that haven't written me yet, the answer is yes this is a true story and I have photos from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous