All Comments on 'Sexual Soul Mate Pt. 03'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

delightful...please keep going. Great writing, good length of each chapter. Teasing us all for more !

GregoryJ2471GregoryJ2471over 9 years ago
Another winner!

Another great installment in this series but if the end of the story is true, then this series has sadly come to an end with Jack. Excellent use of words to describe your interlude. Two unselfish lovers who want nothing more than to please each other rather than be the center of attention. Very sensual and loving. Looking foward to see if Melanie explores her desire for women in future stories...

oldpoet451oldpoet451over 8 years ago

excellent story, very good writing, but surprised at the sudden ending. was looking forward to more installments.

Loving50Loving50over 8 years agoAuthor
Abrupt ending

This story is based on Melanie's real life experience. The ending came as a surprise to her too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

Wow! I loved your descriptions of their love making. You developed the scene perfectly. I would love to share a story with you if you email me at florida_beaches@aol.com Thanks for sharing!

Harsh61Harsh61over 7 years ago
Passion/Lust.

Well the story is quite gripping and encouraging. Going through the storyline feels Jack did not accept the fantasy of Melanie. Also the story is ended with a very short fall.

daggettdaggettabout 6 years ago

Sorry to have this end. Fantastic writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Asian connexion

The Asian thread remains and needs further exploration?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So Melanie wanted to play with another woman’s breasts? Two women may not want a man around to distract them from the other. Besides that he nay want to penetrate both and that may not beon the females agenda. Likely he could servicing the lower half while the other woman is doing the upper half, and swap as the women desire it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES