Sexual Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Samantha. Here comes the next object."

I felt it at the entrance of my pussy, then it slid in. I didn't feel any warmth as it slid in. I also noticed it curved down toward the floor, rubbing against the inside of my pussy, right where my g-spot was. As it fucked me, it wasn't very enjoyable, but I did like that it was rubbing my g-spot. Finally, it slid out.

"Next object."

It entered me almost immediately after Jonathan said that. It was wide, and had bumps all along it. At full length, it wasn't very long. The fuck wasn't great, but by now, I was very horny, so I enjoyed all the objects. Also, I still hadn't felt the best one from last time: number 7. I was looking forward to it. After a minute or so, this object pulled out.

"Three more, Samantha. You're doing great. Here comes the next one."

Unlike the last few, I felt this one slap against my pussy lips first, which surprised me. I jumped a little, but not much because of the restraints. The object slapped me a few times, before touching my hole. It taunted me for a moment, and I knew this was the one I had been waiting for. I would enjoy this.

The object taunted me for a good 30 seconds or so, then finally, it surprised me and slid deep inside my pussy. I let out a gasp, which was probably fairly loud, but I couldn't hear it with the headphones. The object then fucked me hard and fast for a little while, and I couldn't hold it back any longer; each thrust let out a moan from my mouth. As the object fucked me hard from behind, I could feel myself getting closer and closer. Then it pulled out. I couldn't stand it, so I yelled out, "please, don't stop!".

Then I remembered where I was. I was in a science lab, held in place by a strang chair, being fucked from behind by who-knows-what, while 3 scientists watched. I blushed a bit at the fact that I was enjoying it, and I had just let all three of them know.

However, it seemed my wish was granted, because a moment later, I felt the same object slide back into me. It continued fucking me, and it felt better than ever. I didn't care that there were three people (basically strangers) watching. I let them know I enjoyed every moment of it, by making lots of noises. Finally, I received what I so desired, and the object pushed me over the edge, into the ecstasy of my first orgasm of the day. I screamed several times from the waves of pleasure. Then it pulled out.

After a few seconds for me to catch my breath, I heard Jonathan again, "Alright, Samantha. Here comes the next one."

I felt the next object press into me. It slid in all the way, then out. It continued fucking me at a steady, constant pace. I was fairly sure this one was a machine, but I couldn't be certain. Then I felt something I hadn't noticed before. Something was slapping against my pussy lips at the depth of each thrust. Were those balls? I concentrated on them for a moment, but I couldn't be sure. Then the object slid out of me, leaving me wondering.

"Last object"

Once again, I felt something touch the entrance of my pussy, spreading my lips. It slid in, and went all the way to it's depth. If I hadn't been told it was a different object, I would have thought the last object had just pulled out, and been reinserted. It felt identical to the last one.Then it sped up. Since it was so similar to the last one, I was left pondering the same question: something was slapping against my lips. What was it? Unlike the last object, this wasn't a light touch; it was hardcore slapping against my pussy. I was 90% sure these were balls slapping against me. Did they make dildos like that?

After an eternity of slapping and pounding, it pulled out. I heard Jonathan say "Great, Samantha. All done with this part of the experiment. I'll flip the chair over now, and unstrap you." I felt the chair start tilting back, and soon I was lying on my back. Then my legs were lowered, and I felt halfway decent for the first time in about half an hour. The headphones were removed, then the blindfold. As my eyes adjusted to the light, Jonathan undid my restraints.

"You did excellent, Samantha. Now, as I said, I have some questions, like last time.

"First question: order each object again on enjoyability."

"The first object was cold, but it wasn't too bad. The second was better than the first, and definitely much longer. The third was probably the worst, followed by the next one. The fifth was definitely the best, as you already know. The last two were about equal, with the final one being slightly better. So that would be 5-2-1-7-6-4-3"

"Great. Next question, I would like you to guess which object from the second group matched up to the objects in the first group."

"Well, I'm sure the one that made me cum - Er, number 4 in this group, was number 7 in the first group. The cold one was the same. That'd be the first in this group, and 4 in the last group. I believe the last one was second last time, and the one before it was first, maybe. The second one - the really long one - was fifth? maybe? The last two, I'm not really sure. One was curved, and I could feel the curve in both, but I can't remember which one that was in the first group."

"Excellent, Samantha. You matched them all perfectly. Alright, last question: Overall, which position was more pleasurable for you? On your back, or on your knees?"

I thought about it for a brief moment. "The first position was definitely more comfortable, because I was on my back rather than my arms and knees. But I still think the second was more pleasurable."

"Why?"

"Well, I liked the angle better, and I was already worked up, and of course I came."

"Okay, great. All done with this phase. If you'd like to grab another drink, feel free. Then we'll start the next phase."

Oh, god, I thought. Another phase? What position would they fuck me in this time? I thought about all the positions I'd ever been fucked in before, and which ones they might choose. Meanwhile, I walked down the hall to the water fountain again. As I sipped water, I heard the voices again.

When I returned to the room Jonathan instructed me to sit back in the chair. Then he strapped my ankles and chest in, just like the first phase, as well as one arm. He left the other arm unstrapped.

"Alright Samantha. Time for the blindfold and headphones." He placed them over my head once again.

"Ok. In this phase, we will not be penetrating you." I had mixed feelings about that: relief and disappointment. "Instead, we'll be testing your manual tactile accuracy. In laymen's terms, that means you'll be feeling the objects with your hand. The order of the objects has been changed again, but it's the same seven objects. I'll let you know each time there's a new object. While the object is in your hand, I'll ask you which number it is, and what you believe the object is. Do you understand?" I nodded once again. "Good. Alright, let's begin. Please raise your hand and the first object will be placed in it."

I did as Jonathan said, raising my hand and opening it, palm up. A moment later, I felt the object placed in my hand. I felt it for a few seconds, and determined it was definitely a banana. I could feel the curve of it, and the stem. I told Jonathan that it was number 6, and it was a banana. Then it was removed from my hand.

"Alright. Here's the next object."

Again, this one only took me a short time to determine it was a cucumber. I could feel the bumps along the length of it. I told him, and it was removed.

"Next object."

The object was placed in my hand, and I could tell it was the cold object I'd felt before, so I told Jonathan it was number 4. I rubbed it for a few seconds before I realized it was a cock! I was giving someone a handjob right now. I rubbed a little faster, and felt the cock twitch a little, and I knew for sure. I told Jonathan, and it was removed from my hand.

"Next object"

I felt a long hard object placed in my hand. The shape of it felt like a dick, but it didn't give in to my touch nearly as much. It felt like it was made of silicon. It must be a dildo. I felt up it's length once, then said "It's a dildo. Maybe number 1?" Then it was removed from my hand.

"Next object"

Another warm object was placed in my hand. I realized after a bit of rubbing, it was definitely another cock. I told Jonathan. I rubbed down the shaft, until I got to his balls. As I felt them, I realized they were quite large. This must have been the one slapping against me. I told Jonathan it was number 2. Then the cock was removed from my hand.

"Next object."

This object was the longest one I had felt so far. It was warm. Oh my god! It was another cock! That's three cocks that had been inside me, twice each, in under an hour! I felt somewhat violated, but then I thought about it for a moment. I knew from the start that it was going to happen eventually. Why not get it over with in my first experiment. After that thought, it turned me on a lot.

When my thoughts returned to the cock in my hand, I felt all along it's length. This was definitely the long object. It must have been a good 8 inches or so. Wow! I told Jonathan it was number 5 and it was a long cock. Then it was removed from my hand.

"Last object"

This object was another silicon dildo. I told Jonathan that. I realized it felt much the same as one of the cocks; the one with the large balls. I rubbed it for a few seconds, but I couldn't decide whether it was 7 or 1. I told Jonathan 7, then it was removed from my hand.

"Alright Samantha. That's all seven objects. We're done with phase 3. Now, I'm going to remove your blindfold and headphones, but before I do, I want to explain the next phase. When your blindfold and headphones are removed, you'll see the seven objects in front of you. Your task is to match up each object with it's corresponding number. Understand?" I nodded. "Good. I'll remove your blindfold and headphones now."

First the headphones came off, then the blindfold. I waited for my eyes to adjust, then looked forward. In front of me, I saw four naked people. The first on the left was a white guy who was about my age (19) holding a banana. Looking down, I saw he had an average sized cock. Next, an older man (maybe 35?) holding a cucumber. He was quite pale, and his cock was also about average size. Next, another young man (24ish?), black this time, holding a pink dildo, with a massive cock dangling in front of him. And finally, on the far right, there was a white girl (20ish), with B-cups. She was wearing a black strap-on dildo.

I realized had been fucked by these four people for a little more than an hour, while the researchers watched. I also thought about the fact that this was the first time I'd had sex with a black guy, or with a girl. All of those facts made me very wet.

"Alright, Samantha." I heard Jonathan say, "Please match the objects in front of you with the objects you have felt and been penetrated by."

"Well, I know the banana in the first guy's hand is number 6. And the cucumber in the second guy's hand is 3."

"Okay, please continue."

"I'm pretty sure number 5 is the third man's cock."

"Why do you say that?"

I blushed and said, "Because it's the longest object, and number 5 couldn't fit all the way inside me."

"Good observation. Please continue."

I looked at the other two guys, but couldn't see either of their balls. "Can the first and second guys please move their shafts so I can see their balls?"

"Sure. Go ahead, guys," said Jonathan.

The first and second guys grabbed their cocks and moved them aside. I immediately got my answer. "The first guy's cock is number 2. I know it because his I could feel his balls slapping against me when he fucked me from behind."

"Alright. That leaves numbers 1, 4, and 7."

"I'm going to guess that number 4 is the second guy's cock. He looks pale, so maybe he's cold, too. Now, this decision is a little harder for me. Both of the last two objects were dildos for sure. I guess I'd have to say number 7 was the girl's strapon, because she probably knows how to please a girl. That leaves number 1 as the dildo in the third guy's hand."

"Excellent, Samantha. You got them all correct! Now, we have two more phase to this experiment. In order to make sure we finish in time, you won't be allowed to get up between the two phases. Would you like to get some water before we continue?" I shook my head. "Alright. Then I'll go ahead and strap you in again."

As Jonathan strapped down my free arm, I wondered what could be left for the experiment. I knew which object was which now, so there couldn't be anything more about that, could there? Once again, Jonathan blindfolded me and put the headphones back on, leaving me wondering what would happen.

"Alright, Samantha. For this next part, you get a choice. Would you rather be in the position from the first phase, or the second phase?"

I thought about it a moment. I liked both positions. The first one was more comfortable because I was on my back, and it felt more natural, but I definitely liked being pounded from behind as well.

"I'll go with the second position, please." I told Jonathan.

"Alright" I heard. Then I felt Jonathan raise the shin rests and then he unstrapped my arms and attached them to the arm rests. Then I felt the chair start to move again. It lifted and spread my legs, then tilted forward, just like before. Soon, I was on my knees once again.

"Good. Now, for this phase, the other participants are going to take turns putting the objects in your pussy, in a random, possibly repeating order. Each time something enters you, we need you to tell us which object you believe it is. Okay?" I nodded. "Good. This time I won't be telling you when a new object is coming, so I don't bias your answer. Each time an object is pulled out of you, and another is put in, we'll need an answer from you. Here we go."

A moment later, I felt the first object. It slid inside me from behind. Now that I knew what the objects were, it was fairly easy to tell that this was the girl with the strap-on. I let her fuck me for about a minute before telling Jonathan my answer.

For the next 15 minutes or so, the four people fucked me with each of the seven objects. I lost track of how many times they entered me, at about 8; it must have been close to 20. Sometimes I'd know instantly which object it was. That was certainly true for the banana and the cucumber. It was also true for the girl with the strap-on. But the other objects took me a bit of time to tell the difference. I usually knew when it was a real cock, but it took me a little bit to determine which one. And that dildo felt so real! I'm sure I slipped up a few times in my guesses.

In that 15 minutes, I came twice. I didn't know which object it was either time. The first time, I knew it was a dildo, but I wasn't sure if it was the girl's strapon, or the the guy fucking me with the pink didlo. The second time, I'm fairly sure it was a real cock, but I didn't know which one.

When the continual fucking stopped, Jonathan said to me, "Alright Samantha. Final phase. During this phase, We'll need you to keep your mouth open. I'll tell you two objects, and they'll both be inserted into you; one in your vagina, one in your mouth. They'll continue for 30 seconds, then both pull out, and I'll ask you which was which. Understand?" I nodded, and opened my mouth. "Excellent. In order to help you, I'll give you the names of the four participants. From left to right from earlier, they are Stephen, Frank, Jamal, and Ashley.

"Alright, the first two objects are the Jamal with the dildo and the Ashley with the strap-on."

I felt two objects approach me at either end. First, one slid into my pussy, then the other slid into my mouth. The one in my mouth was quite long, and didn't hesitate to push into my throat. I gagged a bit, because I wasn't used to deepthroating. I'd done it before, but only once. They both thrust into me for the next 30 seconds, then pulled out.

"Okay, Samantha. Which was which?"

"The one in my mouth was Ashley. The one in my pussy was Jamal with the dildo."

"Correct. Next up, we have Stephen and Frank's cocks."

I felt them approach, and they both entered me at about the same time. It took me a little bit to figure out which was which, because it was a little difficult to pay attention to one at a time, with them both thrusting in and out of me. Finally, I had a guess, and they pulled out.

"Frank was in my mouth, and Stephen was in my pussy."

"I'm sorry, but that's not correct. Stephen was in your mouth, and Frank was in your pussy.

"Next, we have the cucumber, and Jamal's cock."

Both of them were very wide, but as soon as they were all the way in, I could tell Jamal's cock was in my pussy; it didn't feel like he was all the way in. Also, I could taste the cucumber in my mouth. They fucked me for a while, then pulled out. I gave Jonathan my answer, and he told me I was correct.

Various combinations of objects continued double-fucking me, for the next fifteen minutes or so. Sometimes there was a cock in both holes, sometimes a dildo in one, and a cock in the other. Although I only got about half of the combinations correct, I enjoyed every single one. However, I didn't cum, until the very last one.

"Alright, Samantha. This will be the last combination of the evening, and then you may go home. For this combination, we will have all four of the other participants involved. Two will be in your hands, and the other two will be in your mouth and pussy. Also, they will continue until all five of you have cum."

First, two cocks were placed in my hands. The third cock cock slide into my mouth, and the strapon slid into my pussy. Then I felt 8 hands touch me in many places. I was having sensory overload from all things going on; there were a total of 12 things moving around my body. I felt my tits and nipples get rubbed, my hair getting pulled, my hips getting grabbed, my mouth and pussy getting fucked, and my hands rubbing cocks. Wow! And it all felt amazing!

It continued like that for a good 5 minutes or so, but I knew it wouldn't last. The guys would reach their limits soon. Sure enough, a couple moments after I thought that, I felt the cock in my right hand start twitching, and I felt hot cum all over my tits. Almost at the same time, I felt the cock in my left hand start, and it landed on my face. When they're loads were spent, they pulled back, and I was left with the cock in my mouth, the strapon in my pussy, and hands on my head and hips.

Now that there was less going on, I could easily tell it was Jamal in my mouth, from the length. He lasted quite a bit longer than the other two, but after a few more minutes, he came as well, and I felt the hot salty cum in my mouth, and I swallowed all that I could. Then he pulled out.

Now, it was just Ashley and I left, racing to see who would cum first. She was thrusting in and out of me so fast at this point. It felt amazing. Another minute or two, and I felt my orgasm coming. I started moaning and then screaming, and finally I came. Ashley continued fucking me through the whole thing.

Between the first exam and this exam, I'd had the best three orgasms of my entire life!

Now that I was spent, the only one left was Ashley. She continued fucking me for about a minute, but it seemed that wasn't doing the job, because she pulled out. Next thing I knew, I felt a pussy placed in my right hand. After a moment to realize what she wanted, I slid my fingers inside her and started fingering her. She fucked my hand for a couple minutes, then pulled off.

Then I felt her pelvis against my face. I hadn't noticed before with the strapon, but I was very glad her pussy was cleanly shaved. I opened my mouth, and started eating her out. Her juices leaked all over my face, and it felt and tasted great. After a few minutes of that, I could tell she was finally getting close. Her body started to tremble, and finally, she pressed hard into my face, and I could feel her pussy clench and unclench with her orgasm. Then she pulled away.