Sexual Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I was left there, naked, unable to move. I was sure the other participants were getting cleaned up now, but Jonathan took his time getting to me. I could feel the cum and pussy juice dripping from my face and my tits, and I could taste it in my mouth.

If there was any doubt before about me being their whore, it was gone from my mind now. The other participants, on behalf of the scientists, had just used my body for a full two hours, in almost every way I could think of. I should have felt violated and objectified, but I didn't. I simply felt amazing. I was content to continue in this role for as long as they needed, and do anything they said. Consciously, I still had certain reservations, but in the back of my mind, I knew if they asked me to do something, I would agree to it.

Finally, a couple minutes after Ashley pulled away from me, I heard Jonathan's voice in my ears, "Alright, Samantha, we're ready to get you out of the chair now." I felt my body start to move again. "Sorry about the wait. We wanted to get the other participants exit survey's done. They've now cleaned up and left. There was no reason to waste their time with your final questions."

After a few seconds, I was lying on my back again. Jonathan removed the blindfold, headphones, and restraints. He handed me a towel to clean myself off, but asked me to remain seated.

"Alright, Samantha. We have a few more questions, and then you're free to go.

"First, on a scale from 1 to 10, how much would you say you enjoyed today's experiment?"

"10" I answered instantly, with a smile.

"Great!" he said, noting that down on his clipboard. "Overall, what aspect of the experiment made it so enjoyable?"

I did think about that for a moment before answering. "I'd say there were a few things that really helped. Firstly, I liked the objects. When I signed up, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about a few things like sex with girls, and with multiple people, but those turned out to be one of my favorite parts of it. Another thing was that I had no control over the situation at all. As weird as it sounds, I really enjoyed not knowing what was about to happen, and that even if I did, I couldn't really do anything about it."

"Excellent," he said, taking more notes. "We'll be sure to include those things in your later experiments. We want to make sure you're enjoying them as much as possible, so that you'll continue your participation. One of our biggest problems is retention of participants. Many people do one experiment, then decide not to continue. So, because of that, one of our top priorities is keeping you enjoying it."

I thought about what he said, and I was glad to hear he was taking my feelings about all this into account. However, I knew the way the research system worked at the university. If they didn't get results from their experiments, their funding would be cut. So, if it came down to losing a participant, I'm sure they'd be fine with it, as long as they got their results.

"Alright, that's the last of the questions we have about this experiment. Now that you've completed your first experiment, we want to give you the opportunity to change the preferences you have listed. If you feel like there's anything that you agreed to before, now's the time to say so, and you can remove that consent."

"Well, I don't really think I want to remove consent. I'm fine with what I've agreed to. However, if I can, I'd like to add more things to my consent list, if that's alright?"

"Wow! I've never been asked that before. Yes, we can certainly add additional items." He consulted the forms on his clipboard. "It looks like the only thing you didn't consent to before was anal intercourse."

"Yes. That's what I'd like to add back. During today's experiment, there was that brief mistake, and one of the objects went inside the wrong hole briefly. Well, surprisingly, it actually felt kinda good. I'd like to try it again."

"Alright, I'll change your answer to yes on that. That means you've consented to everything, correct?"

I nodded.

"Alright. You'll receive an email from us within the next week or so, with information about the next experiment. You're free to go. You may get dressed here. Natalie's gone for the night, but I believe she's left an envelope on her desk with your name on it. That contains your payment. After you grab that, you let yourself out."

I stood up, grabbed my clothes from nearby, pulled them on, and walked out. I grabbed my payment from the front desk, and left.

As I walked home, and until I received the next email, I couldn't stop thinking about the experiment. It was the best sexual experience I'd ever had, and I couldn't wait for the next experiment. I didn't know what it would involve, but I knew I'd like it.