Sexual Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harley thought it best to remain silent.

"Well?"

Harley shrugged.

"Then go to your office and reduce the pile of work waiting for you. You are lucky I'm not demoting you."

"That could be a futile gesture Lou."

"What?"

"I'm off to my office Lou. Let my know when you received the memo."

Twenty minutes later Harley heard an explosive "Jesus Christ" from the direction of Lou's office.

Harley's desk phone went.

"Hi it's Jennifer."

Ah the cute looking chief financial officer.

"Hi Jennifer, problem with my work?"

"I never have problems with your work darling."

Darling? Harley sprawled back on his chair and patted his crotch.

"You know Jennifer I've never hit you for a date?"

"That is very remiss of you."

"I guess it's because of my problem is I don't date anyone who's against doing it on the first date."

"Oh what a remarkable requirement Harley. I've never heard of a guy being willing to be that honest."

"Yeah well why have boring dates Jennifer?"

"Oh that's an interesting attitude."

"So Jennifer would you open you legs for me?"

Jennifer suddenly sounded hoarse, "Can anyone hear you Harley?"

"No my door is closed. These offices are well constructed."

"Harley I have a boyfriend."

"Well no date then?"

"Actually he's just somebody who's dating me occasionally at the moment. Um will you promise to wear a condom?"

"Yes baby and can you assure me you are protected?"

Jennifer laughed and sounded embarrassed. She said absolutely she was protected.

It never ruffled Harley talking to women openly like this because he believed it was how they should be addressed. "May I come up and do you over your office desk now?"

"God Harley, back off. Treat me to a meal first. Do you wish to make it this evening?"

"Yeah baby."

"Oooh."

A few minutes later Lou called a meeting of accountants and announced the appointment. He looked venomously at Harley while the other accountants looked as if they wished to pull a knife but they all congratulated Harley. Lou managed an unenthusiastic handshake and said, "You've had the fastest promotion I've every heard of. He issued Harley with no further work and so Harley put his feet on the desk and called his mom about his promotion. His dad was not permitted to take calls at work.

Harley met Jennifer in the lobby and they went off amid curious stares from some workers from the couple's respective floors. They walked half a dozen blocks before entering a bar, hoping to be well away from discovery.

Jennifer wanted a white wine so Harley ordered one as well.

She was heavy boned and well covered with flesh and her dark hair was in a French roll. She had green eyes and a wide, cheerful mouth. Harley found her very likeable, very desirable and yet gave her enough rope to hang him.

"Cheers."

"Cheers," she replied, the wide mouth smiling even wider and looking into his blue eyes.

"I have to ask you this Jennifer. "Why are you willing to allow me to seduce you?"

"To be honest it could give me an edge for future promotion and to be just as honest when I first saw you being introduced to personnel I had this thought that I'd really like you to have a piece of me. You see I'm not the Miss Good and Proper you might think I am. I get these sexual urges."

"Really Jennifer? How would you describe them?"

"They come like visitations. Sometimes it's my nipples. They swell and firm but then feel uncomfortable dry that makes me eager to have lips around them and I feel throbbings."

"And where is the center of that throbbing?" Harley asked, feeling rather concerned because his erection appeared attempting to burst through his pants.

"Harley do you mind if we talk about something else? Talking about my throbbing is making me feel hot and sweaty. I don't enjoy feeling like that unless I'm having sex."

Harley had to fight the urge to run off to masturbate.

Jennifer asked where he lived and she told him she lived at home still with her parents and added she was thirty six. He told her he was almost twenty-eight.

"I'm really a bit old for you Harley but that's not your fault."

"Well I only wish to fuck you so age doesn't matter, does it?"

Jennifer bit her lip. "I do wish to marry."

"You did indicate I'm too young for you."

"Oh."

Harley was finding this rather a waste of time after the excitement at finding she experienced sexual urges. Britt Turner had been the only other female to admit to him she experienced those urges.

"Shall we go to my apartment and allow me to treat your sexual urges and then we can go somewhere to eat and then I'll send you home by cab?"

"Sure it beats sitting at home watching TV."

Harley lived on the second level and as they walked up the stairway he grabbed a handful of Jennifer's butt and she moaned and swung around to smash her lips against his and the impact almost sent them hurtling them backwards down a flight of stairs, giving Harley quite a scare thinking they ought to have used the elevator.

Jennifer didn't appear to be aware what was going on. She had her eyes closed and was saying, "My nipples are dry Harley, suck them. My nipples are dry Harley suck them."

Being a gentleman he obliged, pushing up her top and pulling her bra down and began sucking, wishing he had two mouths. Jennifer, oblivious to the fact she was leaning partly over the handrail, began thrusting her hips towards Harley despite him being bent away from her to get at her nipples.

When she appeared satisfied he led Jennifer up to the landing and asked her to remove her panties. She placed them over his hair to avoid them being mislaid and giggled at the sight of him with his ears sticking out below the garment.

Undeterred Harley pushed her against the wall and lifted up her left leg almost as high as her shoulder.

"Oh are we going to fuck here?"

"Yes and hold your leg steady while I unzip."

She was already well lubed. He rolled on a condom as promised.

He gloated to himself when seeing Jennifer's eyes widening when she caught sight of the size of his dick and a pulse on the side of her throat suddenly became obvious because it was throbbing.

However she only stared, saying not a word during that moment of enlightenment. The sheathed penis then was driven straight up the hairless pussy, with Jennifer going, "uh-ha, uh-ha, uh-ha, that's right in I think."

"If I twist you probably can place that leg on my shoulder."

"No it's fine, slam into me."

They had a really great time although they sweated quite a bit because there was no air conditioning in the stair well.

Jennifer eventually said she was about to come.

"I don't think you are. You face is relaxed with no redness and you're not huffing and puffing."

"I'm coming," she said calmly.

He said confidently no way and then felt his fat dick under less pressure and then she leaked and leaked out over his pants and also soaking his balls and upper thighs.

"Jeepers, you sure can come."

"I said I was coming. Pull out and I'll blow you. You didn't think I have this wide mouth for singing, did you?"

Harley cracked up, for some reason finding that very funny. He then received the best blow job he'd ever experienced.

"God it's great to have a big fat dick to work on," Jennifer said, huffing and puffing at last. When Harley finally ejaculated he was rather impressed by the amount of semen she spat on to his shirt.

She cleaned up in his bathroom while he showered and changed.

Over dinner at a nearby restaurant they agreed she ought to come to his apartment once a week to allow Harley to administer to her sexual urges. They didn't fix a particular night, agreeing she should come on a night when she didn't have a date with someone else.

"What if I have no date on other nights."

"Well make it one night minimum but I don't want to invite you to move in with me. You'll not find a husband if you did that."

"Oooh, what a perfect arrangement."

"Yeah for me too," Harley said. "If you find a guy you can if you wish still visit me once a week until you become engaged."

The next day Bart's PA call to advise Harley Mrs Smith had moved to her new office and her vacated office was now available for him to shift into. The PA Mrs Cummings helped Harley shift and invited him to call her Pamela. She was very pleasant and explained although she was Bart's PA she also provided administrative services to Harley and if she was otherwise engaged she would call in a competent person from general admin. He sat in his new office feeling very happy, knowing he was on the way

A week later Harley came across Britt Turner for the first time since he'd returned to Sable Forks and discovered she was operations manager for her father's company.

That meant he and Britt were foes.

They'd practically bumped into each other on the sidewalk of MacDonald Street where their offices were located. They'd kissed and she said she'd heard he was back and where he was employed.

He asked her for a date. She giggled and said she was married and without malice Britt said he was now the enemy because their companies were competitive in business.

Despite that disappointing turn in conversation, Harley found it difficult to avoid staring at her tits.

They appeared exquisite.

"Do you still get sexual urges?"

"Harley you can't ask a lady a question like that."

"I just did."

"Goodbye you horrid man."

She flounced off but thirty paces away turned, smiled and waved at him while he remained motionless. Looking at the straining right breast in view Harley felt a something course through his lower body. Ah a sexual surge, out on the street. Previously he'd only been aware of a sexual surge just prior to penis insertion.

"Britt you adorable brat."

He saw her again occasionally including at business functions but they didn't acknowledge each other beyond a smile.

On another occasion Harley met her mother Wendy who appeared to rub her big tits sideways across his chest several times when they kissed warmly and fractionally longer that a normal kiss would last between old friends. They went to coffee and he thought of asking if she were interested in meeting him somewhere sometime because he felt close to her but that remained a thought because he regarded that as being disloyal to Britt until he knew for sure he and Britt would never again satisfy their sexual urges together. At present it looked unlikely but exactly what did unlikely mean in that context?

He remained slightly optimistic. There had never been another woman like Britt in his life. Jennifer was as good if not better at sex and Britt's dance instructor sister appeared so fit and lithe that she would have been like attempting to fuck an octopus but the difference was with Britt she offered everything, from the way she spoke to the way she could stop and radiate, looking back at a guy. He often thought of her looking back at him and then waving. It had been sheer brilliance in motion.

Damn.

CHAPTER 3

Mr Visser sent a memo to all staff. It read:

"In four weeks from today our esteem chief executive will retire and leave the company. That requires some internal reshuffling of personal, as it's company policy to reward competent, loyal and hard working or at least gifted personal with promotion. Therefore Bart Clements will become our new CEO and his recently appointed deputy Harley Coleman will replace Bart as chief operating officer.'

Harley stared at the announcement in almost disbelief. It was his first corporate senior appointment and he was not yet twenty-eight, that birthday being two weeks away. He re-read the email and smiled at the reference to 'gifted personnel', taking that to explain why he was being promoted because he hadn't been with the company long enough to have established a track record for being 'competent, loyal and hard-working'. There was no word about any appointment of a deputy under him.

He took the first of a number of calls from company personnel congratulating him, the first being from Bart. He waited in vain for a call from his former boss Lou Allen and found out later Lou resigned within minutes of reading Mr Visser's memo.

During the next couple of weeks Harley had a series of meetings with Bart to allow Bart to define Harley's upcoming role that would focus on internal quality control of internal management of personnel below Harley's ranking as number five after the executive chairman, CEO, company secretary and director of financial services. He would also have responsibility for employee/HR matters, internal systems and business processes but above all Bart required Harley to maintain an eagle eye on the quality of all levels of reporting throughout the company.

Harley was delighted about that and wondered sarcastically what Bart would be doing but assumed it would be liaising with the chairman and supervising business growth strategies, directing business planning and keeping an eye on finance and the work of the company secretary and that left Harley wondering what the chairman did.

The announced changes took effect at the end of the month and Harley's salary more than doubled to $220,000 and his company vehicle was a Lincoln MKX. He'd already leased a premium apartment in the Snowden Tower overlooking Meyers Lake Park.

The plan for weekly sex worked perfectly and lasted nineteen weeks before Jennifer's engagement party put a stop to their liaison, also as planned. She invited Harley to the party but he declined with regret and Jennifer sighed and she agreed they should end it with a clean break.

Harley had to find a replacement and a better deal, like sex every second night at least and a real pig-out at weekends. He made it tougher for himself by deciding he must avoid any woman in such a plan who worked or was associated with Visser Corporation.

It proved more difficult than he thought. Oh there were plenty of babes willing to fuck but his choices inevitably didn't want to hangout with just one guy for longer than a week or a fortnight. Then he remembered Veronica Street who'd shown him the apartment he occupied and she'd told him earnestly, "I'd love to live here but can't afford it."

"No problem baby," Harley enthused and called her.

Veronica asked suspiciously, "Why do you want to take me to dinner when it's not to discuss putting you into another apartment?"

"My thinking Veronica is sex."

Harley felt certain he heard her gulp.

"What with you?"

He grinned and said who else and she said she'd made that stupid comment because he'd made her nervous.

"I'm too old for you. I told you I was a divorcee and if you must know I'm thirty-eight."

"Which part of you is thirty-eight Veronica?"

"My fat butt but I was meaning my age."

"Veronica I get sexual urges when close to having sex. Do you?"

"You shouldn't be speaking to me like this. We don't know each other very well and my mom and dad will kill me if I start dating a guy of thirty."

"I turned twenty-eight last week and anyway your parents don't have to watch us fucking."

That almost blew Veronica apart, releasing pent up emotion. When bringing her laughter into check she said, "Actually I felt sexual throbbing the first time I saw you."

"That's normal for a healthy woman Veronica."

"My friends don't experience it."

Harley suggested they might not be sexy enough.

"I don't regard myself as being sexy."

"We can work on that Veronica."

"Really?"

Harley grinned, knowing by Veronica's tone in saying that she was hooked.

"Women say I really know how to use my dick Veronica."

"Omigod," she panted. "God this is much better that all other calls I get."

Veronica agreed to move in the following Sunday. She worked weekdays and Saturday afternoons, servicing clients on Saturday who read her ads on Saturday morning's newspaper in the property lift-out.

She called Harley on Sunday morning just after 10:00 and said she was in the lobby.

"Dad's with me. If he says you are young please lie. I told my parents you are thirty-five."

Bruce the father took one look at Harley and said, "You are much younger than thirty-five."

"That's because I look very young for my age sir. Trust me to look after Veronica really well while we remain together."

"I will, she'd very excited about coming here and says you're a big shot at some property company."

"Yes sir and they are delighted I look young for my age because the average age of senior management is fifty-three and half of top business people today are under forty."

"Don't I know it."

"Where do you work sir?"

"I'm company secretary for Investment Property Management."

Harley winced. Hell that was the company owned by Britt's father and was where she worked. He managed to get out of that hole by saying, "Ah, here's the elevator."

They packed Veronica's half a truckload of belongings into the elevator and Harley shook her father's hand and said, "Thank you sir. We can manage from here. Veronica will invite you guys over soon to see her new home."

When the last of the stuff was carried into the apartment Harley suggested coffee.

"Later, let's stack my possessions away."

"I have a better idea. Let's fuck."

Harley started at her and saw a pulse beating on her neck and a tiny one on her forehead suddenly became noticeable because it was beating.

"Omigod I'm throbbing and you haven't even touched me yet."

"Good girl Veronica, I can tell you really like sex."

Veronica left Harley on the bed, exhausted and asleep. She hummed as she began quietly putting away her clothes and wondered if her underwear was the right size for Harley and if he was used to having a butt plug inserted. She had big plans for her new guy.

She called her mom.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing away my things."

"Your father says the guy's a liar. He looks no older than thirty-two."

"He turned twenty-eight last week mom but don't worry, he is equipped like a small pony I believe."

"What you two haven't had sex yet? Veronica you must be slowing down."

"There's plenty of time mom and you know what, he makes me throb."

"That's my girl. Well that's making me throb. I'm off to find your father."

* * *

At the management meeting on Monday morning Bart the new CEO said the time appeared right to make a hit on Investment Property Management Inc and that Mr Visser, at present in South-East Asia, had agreed.

"I'll be seeking a meeting with Lloyd Turner as soon as we finish this meeting."

Bart had a lunch meeting with Lloyd the following Friday and later told Harley that Lloyd was not opposed to the suggestion of possible merger or acquisition but would have to talk with his principal participants including family, senior executives and his cornerstone investors and his bank.

Harley thought it was timely to admit his past involvement with the Turner family.

"I know Lloyd very well and went to high school with his daughter Britt and had quite an affair with her before we went off to her respective colleges. After I joined Visser Corp I learned she was chief operating officer of her father's company. She is married and I've spoken to her just the once since I have been in this company. So beyond that I have no further contact with Lloyd or Britt."

Bart smiled and said thank for the disclosure. "That makes me feel relaxed about you. During the course of our long lunch Lloyd said he'd heard from his daughter that you now worked here and he spoke your former strong association with him and his family and said you were a really nice guy."

"I felt it necessary to make my disclosure in case I became involved in reporting and for you to find out only after they become more than our targeted company."

The stocky, hard-eyed and yet pleasant CEO smiled and said, "Thanks for that. You'll bound to be on the negotiating team and I need to have confidence in you. Well done."