Sexual Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she didn't complain.

When she was set to continue Catherine posed on her hands and knees, wriggling her butt.

Harley snorted between her legs and sank his tongue and fingers into her pussy and leaving his fingers churning away there lifted a little and inserted his tongue-tip into her anus. Caught by surprise Catherine bucked and jerked and came voluminously over his fingers and hand and was puffing like runner taking on a hill climb.

They wallowed in sex for the remainder of the day and next evening drove over to the Turner's home to collect her possessions. Their reception from Britt who was visiting without her husband was frosty; Lloyd was friendly but a little neutral while Wendy reacted excitedly like a kid at her birthday party.

Because of the reception from Britt they didn't stay long and in the basement of the apartment building as Catherine released her seatbelt asking what should they do for the remainder of the day, Harley launched himself at her and unzipped rubbed up his dick.

Catherine took over from there, widening her legs on her seat and shoving it in with some difficulty because Harley was already bucking his ass as if attempting to drive through to her backbone.

"Oooh, do you like me," Catherine cooed, pulling out a tit for her man to suck as he pummeled her.

Later she made Harley lick up her leaking juices mixed with semen before they soaked her seat and Harley was still so strung up he went at it like a water vacuum machine and was praised for being such a fearless man.

"Fearless?"

"Not many guys will lick up their own cum darling."

"Oh shit," Harley cried, gagging.

* * *

When improved quarterly results were confirmed, Bart decided to hold a party at the tennis club for the fifteen senior staff and partners and of course Daniel Visser and his wife.

Harley had met Susan Bart's wife a few times and Daniel's wife Claudette just the once but none of the other wives or partners so looked forward to the event and was keen to introduce to everyone his partner Cate as she now called herself all the time.

During socializing and drinking someone turned on the music and people began dancing and during supper Cate began rummaging through the CDs and found three disks of dance music and selected a track and replaced the Amy Winehouse track that was playing and dragged Harley on to the floor.

"Take your position," she ordered, pulling up her dress front really high. That produced some wolf whistles.

"What is it?" Harley asked and complained "Oh shit" when she called, "The Paso Doble."

Much of the hubbub died and people eating the finger foot spread out to watch as if expecting lots of laughs. But the chatter died even further as the dancers began their routines and although Harley was a little rusty Cate was in superb form and together they performed credibly and finished to wild cheering.

"Can you two dance the tango?" Claudette called.

Cate called yes and looked through the titles on the disk, found a tango and she and Harley danced that superbly. When they'd finished Cate replayed the track, calling for everyone to join in. A few couples did and she and Harley took other partners and helped their new partners to execute better moves.

It ended up being a great night.

* * *

Harley and the new negotiator Mrs Davies representing the other side completed negotiations within three days and Bart and Lloyd Turner resolved the three outstanding issues by phone and they spent the next day and a half locked in further negotiations and they then met with attorneys and accountants to complete the process. Then documents were prepared and signed and it was all over.

At the end of the following month the merger took effect.

Personnel in both companies at all level were given opportunity to apply for approval to resign along with a golden handshake and then more personnel were trimmed by being declared redundant. They of course did not receive any extra money paid to people who'd left earlier voluntarily. The two workforces where then assimilated into one with ten more resignations due to discontentment over their new positions or loss of seniority and seven of redundant personnel agreed to return.

Some of the space in the former premises of Investment Property Management Inc was advertised for subletting and the retained space became Visser Corp's industrial division. Bart offered Britt the position of becoming Harley's assistant but she politely declined as expected and as planned she was appointed to head the industrial property management team.

Britt appointed Cate her PA when Cate revealed she'd not continue as a dance tutor.

Two months later Harley and Cate went to Bermuda to ten days. Cate had decided it was time she became pregnant and Harley agreed, liking the idea very much. The timing was right because they knew the divorce would be through well before the baby was born, allowing them to marry.

On their second to last night of vacation they were at Elbow Beach, both of them wondering why they put up with the harsh winters where they lived when Wendy called and spoke to Catherine (Wendy refused to call her daughter Cate) for ten minutes, much about nothing. Then Wendy said Lloyd would like to have a few words with Harley.

The few minutes dragged on for well over half an hour and Cate wandered off to the beach, pointing to where she was going and blowing Harley a kiss. He waved and she noticed instead of looking bored listening to her father appeared to be alert and conversing.

Harley found her shifting sand through her hands.

She looked up and smiled and asked if he were ready to go to bed for an hour or so.

"Let's go for a swim and then have a drink or two alongside the pool while we talk about our future."

She shrugged as if one suggestion was almost as good at the other.

When settled with white rum cocktails Harley said, "Your father was talking to me about business."

Cate smiled and said she didn't think her father would have been talking about sex because he didn't appear all that interested.

"Doing it and talking about it swapping pathetic jokes are not the same thing," Harley said. "You are diverting me."

"Sorry."

"You father got just over $9 million from the merger that turned into a buyout and is out of the business with a legal restraint not to set up in property management within fifty miles of his former business location within the next two years. So he has been looking to buy another business."

Cate said that made sense to do something with the money because her father and her mother were not great spenders.

"He wants me to go over and look at something with him tomorrow, oh and you too."

"And where is Go Over?" Cate asked curiously, speaking as if Go Over was a place.

"To Florida. Your mother and father have been there for almost a week and your father has made a conditional offer to purchase a company. Property management companies are a dime a dozen in Florida and dog eats dog and some of the companies for sale are real dogs, but not this one he says."

"Well going over would break the routine of swimming, eating and fucking," Cate giggled.

Lloyd and Wendy met them off the aircraft in great excitement and took them on a tour of Fort Lauderdale before taking them to the offices of the company. As they were driving around Lloyd said, "I'm trying to really interest you in this proposition Harley because I want you to run the company for me. I made that offer to Britt but she refused me absolutely and Cate er Catherine we'll place you in a senior position, possibly head of sale eventually when you go through your sales and negotiation and management apprenticeships."

"What do you say guys?" Wendy asked.

"Interested," Harley said.

"Interested," Cate said.

"Very interested," Harley said.

Cate sighed and said, "This has an air of inevitability about it. I change my initial reaction to very, very interested."

Harley pulled her against his shoulder in the back seat. "Yeah I'm getting a big urge about this Lloyd. It does have an air of inevitability about it."

THE END