All Comments on 'Sexy Deal Ch. 01'

by KinkyGuy420

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just not enough!

MORE!!! ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What ?

That's it ?? No ending ?? Poor job of not finishing something you started.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Fucked up!!!!!

No story ending, therefore no story. I rated you a '00' for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don'tcha love guys like Mr. "Fucked Up"?

Got nothing better to do than leave discouraging comments for authors I guess. This is not a bad start, since I see it is listed as Chapter One. Maybe the two other readers didn't see that in their zeal to give you a zero! My only critique is to try to paint more of a picture, use more dialogue, show what their inner thoughts are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's called a "chapter" numbnuts

Based on the two comments from the moron twins, I can only assume they read the first chapter of a novel and think you're read the entire book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Chapter?

Chapters tend to be a bit longer than 750 words, but this was well-constructed. I'm waiting impatiently for the next one. Great writing style! Only one "glaring" error. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
UHHHHHH

So whats the deal?, Very bad ending.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 19 years ago
nice start

I am becoming tired of reading comments from people that are not constructive. It saddens me that instead of complimenting someone for their work, these literary critics slam honest efforts.

Please continue with another chapter.

KinkyGuy420KinkyGuy420over 19 years agoAuthor
More is on the way...

Don't worry... more is definitely on the way and the next ones will be longer. I'm currently working on chapter 2. As for the shortness of this one, I was setting up the story. Trust me... you'll see what I mean in the long run. The title is "Sexy Deal"... I guess after Ch. 01 I should've added "Intro" or something. Anyway, the "Deal" is the story, as you'll soon see. Thanks to the few with positive comments. I don't mind negative comments. I find a way to put a constructive spin on them and usually give the posters of negative comments the benefit of the doubt.

I realized I left a cliff-hanger. That's part of writing in "parts". You want people to keep reading, right? I'll try to leave the ends a little more solidified in the future, but I'm still going to try and leave you wanting to know what happens next.

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
Not a bad start

Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Inlaw delight

Even though it is a short story it develops well and fast and leaves a lot to the imagination. Hope to see part 2 soon. Thanks, Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where is part two

Wheres part two please.

KinkyGuy420KinkyGuy420over 19 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part 2 is pending... so hopefully it should be up soon, just to let you all know. Sorry it took so long. Part 3 shouldn't take nearly as long to get up. I just had a temporary case of writer's block. Chp 2 is also longer, so... hope you guys like it. It kinda gets really kinky, so who knows if it'll keep your interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous