All Comments on 'Sexy Educator'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read like it really happened!

Well written, albeit for a few spelling errors. The scene was very well described, and the sex as if it happened yesterday. One would almost think it happened just as written. Maybe it was true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

it was going so well until you started in with the pat and dry slang words like "pussy" "cum" "tits" "clit"...not only do they sound juvenile, they're just...too easy! First rule of writing, show, don't tell. Anybody can type "pussy" but it feels like it has no personal meaning for you, so the whole thing gets flat when you whip that out. I liked the plot though. Until the sex started it was going well, and the sex itself wasn't bad, just the well, don't suffer but...kind of trite language used to tell us about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was 18 when I went to a xmas meal at work and stayed overnight in the hotel. My boss was a really sexy man in his sixties and I was delighted when he came to see if I was ok. I dont know what came over me but I kissed him. He kissed me back and rubbed my breasts. Eventually he bared my young firm tits and started sucking on my nipples. I could feel a throbbing between my legs and when he put his hand there I was in heaven. He showed me his cock. I was a virgin and had never seen a naked man before. He told me to touch him and feel how hard his cock was. I loved his balls and knelt down to lick them. He put his cock to my lips and I sucked him in. He lay me down and opened my legs. He said he loved my soft downy hairy and licked my clit. Then he put a condom on and placed his cock at my virgin pussy. He was gentle but he had to push hard to pop my cherry. I worked for him for six years and regularly worked late where he would bend me over the desk and fuck me hard. My first cock and the best cock I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

So hot and intense. I especially liked how you were attracted to Arthur right away, and decided to talk to him after the meeting. And how your pussy got wet while you talked together. Nice touch with Arthur tugging at your breasts and pinching your nipples. So hot how he rubbed your clit while licking your pussy. Love how he fucked you hard, then asked you to turn around so he could fuck you from behind and groped your tits while you cupped his balls, then got on top of you and fucked you again. I'm glad that you two slept with your ass pressed up against his dick, so he got hard in the morning and fucked you again. My favorite part was: "I flipped over, and got up on my knees. He then pushed his cock back into my pussy. I sighed.

He leaned over my back to reach around, and rubbed my tits. I was pushing back against him. "You have very nice tits. I love playing with them." He told me.

He then leaned back up, and grabbed my hips. I leaned down, reached under me to rub his balls. Arthur was moaning behind me. 

I noticed that he started moving harder, and a little faster. His cock was hitting just the right spot, I was building up for an orgasm. Then he stopped. "What the hell, why did you stop I was about to cum!" I yelled at him.

"I know, and I am not ready to be done yet." He said. "Roll back over on your back." He instructed me.

I rolled back over onto my back, and he then pushed his cock back into my pussy. He raised my legs to rest my feet on his shoulders. He started thrusting hard into my pussy, and I was meeting every thrust. I was building up again, so this time I reached down to rub my clit. I was not going to be denied an orgasm this time. After just a few minutes I came so hard that I squirted. Arthur stopped again. I looked at him, and he had a look of wonderment on his face. I asked him, "What's the matter?"

Arthur just looked at me, and said, "I've never seen anyone squirt before, that was amazing!"

I laughed, "It happens at times." I told him.

He started thrusting again. He kept such a steady rhythm. It was so nice not to be rushed. I was so not used to that. I could tell after a while that Arthur was going to cum. So, I asked him, "Do you want to cum in my pussy, or my mouth?"

Arthur looked at me, and asked, "You would let me cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, if that is what you prefer." I replied to him.

He pulled out of my pussy, and laid on his back. I got up on my knees, and put his cock in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock to stroke it up, and down while I was sucking on it. I could feel he was getting ready to cum. I moved my mouth off but kept stroking his cock. I felt the first stream of cum hit me in the chin. Three others followed hitting me in the face, and mouth.

When he was done cumming I laid down next to him, and I wiped my face with my hand to clean off the cum. I then licked it of my hand. "Mm, tasty!" I told him with a smile.

Arthur was breathing hard, "Wow, that was incredible!" 

I chuckled, and replied, "Yes it was, I very much enjoyed it."

Arthur turned his head to look at me. He smiled, and said to me, "Thank you, it's been a long time."

I looked at him with a smile, and told him, "It was my pleasure! You were fantastic!""

Keep up the great work. This really turned me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.