All Comments on 'Sexy Hairy Flatmate'

by j_zep2001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
haity pussy

I love a sticky hairy pussy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This one's a keeper!

I go to this little hippie college coffee house in Berkeley every morning around 10 am. If it's not too busy I'll take my regular table at the window, I like the way the sun feels coming through window. There's this one waiters that has worked there over 25 years Odette, she must be about 48'. I noticed that when I'm the only in there. She will come and sit at the table across from me and turn her chair out facing into the sun and in my direction. There's the usual small talk and she leans back in her chair stretching, showing me her hairy armpits and anyone else that cared too look. She has done this two or three times a week for as far back as I can remember. But recently I have noticed that when stretches I can see her white under panties with hair coming out around the edges. With the sun shining up dress, the sunlight is shining through her under panties. I can see everything she has through her panties. I felt so embarrassed for her, that I had to say something. So the next time she came over and sit down, I said, excuse me Odette, there is something I need to tell you, and I preceded to explain that when she there in the sun and stretches, I can see under panties and more. She just looked at me and said, Oh you can see these panties and the "more" would that be my pussy and pubic hair that you see? I thought the only way I was going to get your attention, was to sit down without underpants and masturbate. I have seen you sneaking a peek at my hairy armpits, when you didn't think I was looking. Now if you would like a closer look at my pits, or maybe a lick. Here's my address and phone number, oh and what do you think about eating a big hairy pussy? Because I have one and I would love to have you licking it.

Like I said, This one's a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HAIRY IS GREAT. I WILL NEVER FORGET THE TIME I ATE MY MOM. SHAVED - STUBBBLE PUS OOZINF PIMPLES IS DISGUSITING! I RATED THIS STORY A 5. KEEP AT IT AND KEEP THEM HAIRY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous